What's new

Israel willing to resort to military action to stop Iran acquiring nuclear weapons: minister

There is one thing which is common between India and Israel, perhaps the reason they are allies. They both act as "dayhati aurat". Now dont ask me what it means. No equivalent in English.

o_O If Iran is destroyed, how will Israel destroy middle east then?
Both recent revolutions in Islamic world(Saudi Wahabi and Irani Shia) were engineered in west. How can they destroy something that useful?
Saudi revolution?

Your regime is investing tens of billions into nuclear program, while tens of millions of Iranians are in terrible poverty. Everything you achieved is sanctions.

Your regime is threatening to destroy Israel for nearly 40 years. And everything you did is slaughtering Muslim kids in Syria.

considering the levels of economic warfare being waged in iran.... iran is doing remarkably well actually...

hundreds of thousands of Iraqis starved to death after a single sanction on their oil...

your artificial, parasite "country" would not survive 6 months without without leeching off the taxpayers of ignorant western citizens... let alone face sanctions on a scale remotely close to iran...

I know you are a cheap propagandist, so save yourelf the verbal dirahea. and look at history... . artificial apartheid regimes do not last. you will enter history's trashcan. it is enevitable...

even meir Dagan, the highly intelligent ex.mossad chief said he had never before feared for Israeli long term security to such an extent before he passed. because he knows all too well, that as soon enough people find out what a criminal entitiy "Israel" is, the apartheid regime will be in serious trouble...

so that's why we see all out 24/7 anti-muslim propaganda coming from Zionist media outlets.. the only way to counter that is to try and portray muslims as savages. and Zionists as one of them... we will see how long this works....

Israel willing to resort to military action to stop Iran = Goys to resort to military action to stop Iran

Good+goy_dc48e3_5512354.jpg

considering the levels of economic warfare being waged in iran.... iran is doing remarkably well actually...
There is no any economic warfare against Iran. All sanctions are a result of ur degenerate regime proxy wars and terror support all over the middle east and beyond.

your artificial, parasite "country" would not survive 6 months without without leeching off the taxpayers of ignorant western citizens... let alone face sanctions on a scale remotely close to iran...
That's total rubbish. Everything Israel receives is military aid and this military aid is less than 15% of our military budget. So without it we would have slightly less tanks and jets thats about it.

so that's why we see all out 24/7 anti-muslim propaganda coming from Zionist media outlets.. the only way to counter that is to try and portray muslims as savages. and Zionists as one of them... we will see how long this works....
In past 7 years u slaughter Muslims on daily basis for sake of corrrupt atheist dictator and his drunk corrupt generals and you have a nerve to talk in name of Islam?

DNJWN40WkAE7v46.jpg

This is Mohammad Abdulsalam who was starved to death 2 days ago by your mercenaries.

There is no any economic warfare against Iran. All sanctions are a result of ur degenerate regime proxy wars and terror support all over the middle east and beyond.

That's total rubbish. Everything Israel receives is military aid and this military aid is less than 15% of our military budget. So without it we would have slightly less tanks and jets thats about it.

In past 7 years u slaughter Muslims on daily basis for sake of corrrupt atheist dictator and his drunk corrupt generals and you have a nerve to talk in name of Islam?

DNJWN40WkAE7v46.jpg

This is Mohammad Abdulsalam who was starved to death 2 days ago by your mercenaries.

dont act like u give af for those dead seeriyan babeez jewboi lmao

there is no reason white western nations should support ur cancerous ethnostate while u vehemently condemn us for trying to make one, without our support you'd collapse within months, jews cannot run their own states without parasitically leaching of others, its just not in ur nature etc

dont act like u give af for those dead seeriyan babeez jewboi lmao
First of all, don't judge others according to yourself. If you are a scum who does not give a damn about starved to death kids that does not mean that others are same.

Secondly, I was just answering to Khamenai fanboy, who uses Islamic rhetoric while his regime is staving to death Muslim kids for sake of corrupt atheist dictator.

iran has faced the harshest levels of economic warfare known in modern history. . the fact that it couldn't break iran because were too strong is a completely different story..

just cut off swift, and banking to any euro nation, Canada, Australia etc.. and look at them turn into Africa within a year...... let alone sanction their many other industries..... so save your propaganda.... iran still faces sanctions and an extremely hostile investment environment. fully supported by parasitic world Zionists that have infiltrated western governments like a plague.

Israel would not exist if it wasn't for holohoax ransom money.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

American taxpayers pay for your military, provide criticial techs. and even weather massive damage to their own economies (73 arab oil boycott) to continue supporting Zionist parasites. and this is just the very tip of the iceberg right off the top of my head.. . don't play dumb...

DNJWN40WkAE7v46.jpg

its actually this sort of dishonest reporting that made me question the holohoax in the first place and digfor evidence.

I used to believe in it 100% as a fact.. but started seeing many similar propaganda patterns... ana alabed anne frank?? outrageous unveriafiable claims??? wild language? many exposed fraudsters with profitable stories....

keep up the charade... let more people in on the holohoax

iran has faced the harshest levels of economic warfare known in modern history. . the fact that it couldn't break iran because were too strong is a completely different story..

just cut off swift, and banking to any euro nation, Canada, Australia etc.. and look at them turn into Africa within a year...... let alone sanction their many other industries..... so save your propaganda.... iran still faces sanctions and an extremely hostile investment environment. fully supported by parasitic world Zionists that have infiltrated western governments like a plague.
Swift cut was for couple years just. Anyway as I said all sanctions are a result of your degenerate regime proxy wars and terror support.

Israel would not exist if it wasn't for holohoax ransom money.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

American taxpayers pay for your military, provide criticial techs. and even weather massive damage to their own economies (73 arab oil boycott) to continue supporting Zionist parasites. and this is just the very tip of the iceberg right off the top of my head.. . don't play dumb...
You did not read ur own link. Thats just 3 bln marks in barter.

its actually this sort of dishonest reporting that made me question the holohoax in the first place and digfor evidence.

I used to believe in it 100% as a fact.. but started seeing many similar propaganda patterns... ana alabed anne frank?? outrageous unveriafiable claims??? wild language? many exposed fraudsters with profitable stories....

keep up the charade... let more people in on the holohoax
Yep. Thats typical Khamenai thug. 12 million displaced Muslims and hundreds of thousands slaughtered, gassed and starved to death kids - thats "holohoax" for him.

Here from UN report:

DNTsJJlX4AEbDf6.jpg

Nothing more low, sick and hipocrite than Khamenai thugs.

DNJWN40WkAE7v46.jpg

It is interesting to me that an Isreali is gazing about muslims
hey dude every one knows that who is the enemy of muslims ... how many kids do you want to show that your Fcking government killed and kills and killing??????

Swift cut was for couple years just. Anyway as I said all sanctions are a result of your degenerate regime proxy wars and terror support.

You did not read ur own link. Thats just 3 bln marks in barter.

Yep. Thats typical Khamenai thug. 12 million displaced Muslims and hundreds of thousands slaughtered, gassed and starved to death kids - thats "holohoax" for him.

Here from UN report:

DNTsJJlX4AEbDf6.jpg

Nothing more low, sick and hipocrite than Khamenai thugs.

love how you ignore 90% of my points and resort to answering half portions with old lies... same old hasbara trash tactic...

take your holohoax crap somewhere else bro..... your syian deadz babyzzz has as much legitimacy as your holohoax... sometimes it doesn't pay to milk and old tree to death...

save your holohoax tactics if you want to keep that meal ticket against the white men I suggest

Israel and palestine are arab problems, not our problem. India is doing good to have relation with Israel. Israel has nuclear weapons and will not go anywhere, till the sun dies.

What grounds do you have to believe such fears are sane rather than induced by censoring authorities?

Not busy at all!

What do you think was the total number of violent deaths across Israel - Jews and non-Jews -in 2016 including terror attacks, domestic disputes etc.?

Answer: 18.
link

If it was 1 .... That too would have been one too many.

BTW... Israel is all bark no bite visa-vis Iran... I have been hearing this for over a decade now... lol

Israel isn't gonna go anything...

... Israel is all bark no bite visa-vis Iran... I have been hearing this for over a decade now...Israel isn't gonna go anything...
The Iraqis and Syrians - who had their nuclear facilities destroyed by Israeli warplanes - would likely disagree with you, don't you think?

The Iraqis and Syrians - who had their nuclear facilities destroyed by Israeli warplanes - would likely disagree with you, don't you think?

Great false equivalency, they each only had 1 facility and the circumstances are far far different with Iran. If you fail to recognize that, then I don't know what to say, and their probably no use trying to explain to someone who can't even recognize basic facts.

Oh and Iraqi nuclear facility at Osirak was bombed after Iran already destroyed their SAMs and bombed it, but the israelis take it as their victory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom