What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

I don't mind Israel having nukes but I also don't appreciate the way Arab countries treat Israel.

"The bankrupt, uncivilized and criminal Zionist regime (Israel)"

I mean even China-Japan, South Korea-North Korea and India-Pakistan don't use such language in international interview. :disagree:

This is a lie. Saddam was a firm US ally until he stopped taking orders and invaded Kuwait.
No. Contrary to the popular belief, Saddam was never a US puppet or a long term ally. Relationship between Saddam and USA was more like an alliance of convenience.

Diplomatic ties between Iraq and USA became non-existent since 1967 Arab-Israeli war. And Iraq became closer to USSR.

After Shah of Iran was removed from power, the situation in Iran actually paved way for resumption of diplomatic ties between USA and Iraq.

The new Iranian regime not just had issues with USA but also with Iraq under rule of Saddam. The hostage crises was the final nail in the coffin of diplomatic ties between Iran and USA. Then came the Iran-Iraq war, and US saw an opportunity to teach Iran a lesson. Iraq needed weapons and US provided assistance.

During this war, a time came when US went as far as to directly teach Iran a lesson. Operation Praying Mantis was the result. This proved to be a disaster for Iranian top brass as they understood that war with Iraq was not making progress and US was willing to cripple Iranian military infrastructure. Thus Iranian leadership of that time decided to end the conflict and negotiate with Saddam for truce.

However, it was only a matter of time when diplomatic ties between USA and Iraq were about to crumble again and you know the rest.

I think you misunderstood me, when I say the US will lose, it doesn't mean Iran will win. The US is capable beating the Iranian armed forces on the field of battle but it will have to come at such a price that the victory will have very little value.
And how is that so? Iranian military is no match for the US military might.

I consider a victory when an country successfully meets certain goals. Depending on what you went to war for, you must have achieved your objectives if you are considered to have won. Battlefield success is only a tool and not an end to itself.

The US has not won in Iraq. It's met very few of the original goals of the invasion and it has come at an enormous price. The current fiscal deficit has a large part to do with the fiscal cost of the war
USA has won in Iraq.

Major objectives were met;

1. Iraqi armed forces were largely destroyed and the nation was occupied within 21 days.
2. Saddam was removed from power and BP was terminated.
3. Saddam was captured and executed and his sons were killed.
4. Iranian funded Iraqi resistance was taken care off with various tactics and political engagements.
5. New Iraqi government was installed and elections were held.
6. AQ network in Iraq has been taken care off.
7. Iraqi WMD programs have been rolled back.
8. Iraqi environment is very peaceful now contrary to media propaganda from US enemies.
9. Military casualties have been within the expected frame.

Now, USA is engaged in rebuilding Iraq. And diplomatic ties with Iraq are back to normalization.

This is pure and flawless victory.

I don't know what kind of objectives you were expecting?

Yes, cost of war in Iraq has been high. However, it did not paved way for economic crises in USA. That is another story.

Pakistan is not a wasteland and most of pakistanis think of Iran as a friend may be at armed forces level Iran is not that good to be a friend but people of Paksitan really love Irani president and Iran... :cheers: So no need to get emotional you cannot say ill words for a whole nation for the mistake of just one person... hope you understan :)
too bad
most Iranians hate Ahmadinejad

Ahmedinijad is the only Leader in the Muslim World to whom I give respect . . . . . . . . . . Iran may not be as powerful as Israel, but Israel will mourn the day it attacks Iran Insha Allah. . . . .

USA has won in Iraq.

Major objectives were met;

1. Iraqi armed forces were largely destroyed and the nation was occupied within 21 days.
2. Saddam was removed from power and BP was terminated.
3. Saddam was captured and executed and his sons were killed.
4. Iranian funded Iraqi resistance was taken care off with various tactics and political engagements.
5. New Iraqi government was installed and elections were held.
6. AQ network in Iraq has been taken care off.
7. Iraqi WMD programs have been rolled back.
8. Iraqi environment is very peaceful now contrary to media propaganda from US enemies.
9. Military casualties have been within the expected frame.

Now, USA is engaged in rebuilding Iraq. And diplomatic ties with Iraq are back to normalization.

This is pure and flawless victory.

I don't know what kind of objectives you were expecting?

Yes, cost of war in Iraq has been high. However, it did not paved way for economic crises in USA. That is another story.

Excellent analysis.

I would add #10 to your list.

10. USA will maintain significant number of its troops in Iraq for an indefinite period. (the number could be anywhere between 20,000 to 60,000).

Some Pakistanis lose their mind due to the extreme hate for USA. As a result they have no idea about reality, and thus marooned to the island of ignorance and jahalat.

peace.

Ahmedinijad is the only Leader in the Muslim World to whom I give respect . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You are not alone dear. There are many Pakistanis who love anyone who can make big slogans against USA.

People like you "respected" Sad-Damn until he was smoked out of a whole like a petty rat.
People like you "respected" Ben Ladeen until he was cornered like a ***** cat and then sent to heavens.
People like you "respected" cockeyed Mullah Omer until he ran into the hills on his 50cc motorbike.
People like you respect Nejat, until he meets the same end like those you respected earlier.

Tragically, you will immediately forget Nejat and start respecting a new thug just because he does bakwas against America.

Sad. Isn't it.

He should voice his opinion/angry/etc. for Iran people to the U.N. He and his U.N. representative should work with his allies to break the sanction. That is his duty.

What can he achieve by threatening to destroy Israel and liberating Palestinians??? That is not his business or in his job duty as president of Iran.

Anything I have written above makes you so confused???

So US led sanctions against Iran doesn't affect his country internally?

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

What Iran has done makes you not like Iran??? I thought you border with each other and both are muslim countries. At least, I thought you two should be close.

Pakistan is not a wasteland and most of pakistanis think of Iran as a friend may be at armed forces level Iran is not that good to be a friend but people of Paksitan really love Irani president and Iran... :cheers: So no need to get emotional you cannot say ill words for a whole nation for the mistake of just one person... hope you understan :)

He should voice his opinion for Iran people to the U.N. That is his duty.

He has voiced his opinion to the world community and the UN sanctions are mild to the point of nothing which is why China acceded to supporting it. It is the US sanction that are unreasonable and it is only the US client states that has supported not China.

You know I am not even going to acknowledge you as anything but aberrance from now on if you keep to the personal attacks.

Well said.

You are not alone dear. There are many Pakistanis who love anyone who can make big slogans against USA.

People like you "respected" Sad-Damn until he was smoked out of a whole like a petty rat.
People like you "respected" Ben Ladeen until he was cornered like a ***** cat and then sent to heavens.
People like you "respected" cockeyed Mullah Omer until he ran into the hills on his 50cc motorbike.
People like you respect Nejat, until he meets the same end like those you respected earlier.

Tragically, you will immediately forget Nejat and start respecting a new thug just because he does bakwas against America.

Sad. Isn't it.

His extreme thinking/behavior dragged Iran into current isolation situation. No wonder he does not have allies to back him up in U.N.

What has he done to develop Iran's economy during his presidency??? Are Iranians better off during his rule or actually far worse off???

During Khatami's period, Iran has experienced some sunshine and better development and enjoy better international environment. His idiocy gets Iran into current situation. His anti-U.S. slogans and destruction of Israel chanting gets Iran into current situation. There are many countries and their presidents who do not like U.S. However, very few have behaved like him in such an idiotic way.

If only U.S. client states support the sanction, what will be the problem for Iran if it indeed has many allies to help it break the sanction? Actually, does Iran have many allies to help it to break the sanction???

As for you, do not even try to reply my post next time. About personal attack, you do not remember it is you who initiate the personal attacks at first. 恶人先告状。

Let me refresh your memory:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...f-makes-first-visit-israel-5.html#post2030815

Here is what you have written:
"If there is one Chinese member I could ban for acting like a dick and misrepresenting us as a group, it'd be you."

Later a bunch of hooligans (some jumped out praising culture revolution, and some jumped out putting Israel as China enemy No. 1 above russia and japan, some jumped out downgrading Jewish contribution towards humanity and there are one idiot who even say Ph.D.s just set the directions, several B.S./M.S engineers can simply replace them. Constantly, they pumped their chests as if China is really the strongest militarily and could conquer whatever she aims at ignoring the fact that we have a long way to go. There are so many retard stuff they said out there and I cannot believe I see those. ) with you even accused me insulted you with the word "dick-man". Well, do not try to insult others if you do not want to be insulted back.
He has voiced his opinion to the world community and the UN sanctions are mild to the point of nothing which is why China acceded to supporting it. It is the US sanction that are unreasonable and it is only the US client states that has supported not China.

You know I am not even going to acknowledge you as anything but aberrance from now on if you keep to the personal attacks.

His extreme thinking/behavior dragged Iran into current isolation situation. No wonder he does not have allies to back him up in U.N.

What has he done to develop Iran's economy during his presidency??? Are Iranians better off during his rule or actually far worse off???

During Khatami's period, Iran has experienced some sunshine and better development and enjoy better international environment. His idiocy gets Iran into current situation. His anti-U.S. slogans and destruction of Israel chanting gets Iran into current situation. There are many countries and their presidents who do not like U.S. However, very few have behaved like him in such an idiotic way.

If only U.S. client states support the sanction, what will be the problem for Iran if it indeed has many allies to help it break the sanction? Actually, does Iran have many allies to help it to break the sanction???

As for you, do not even try to reply my post next time. About personal attack, you do not remember it is you who initiate the personal attacks at first. 恶人先告状。

Let me refresh your memory:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...f-makes-first-visit-israel-5.html#post2030815

Here is what you have written:
"If there is one Chinese member I could ban for acting like a dick and misrepresenting us as a group, it'd be you."

Later a bunch of hooligans (some jumped out praising culture revolution, and some jumped out putting Israel as China enemy No. 1 above russia and japan, some jumped out downgrading Jewish contribution towards humanity and there are one idiot who even say Ph.D.s just set the directions, several B.S./M.S engineers can simply replace them. Constantly, they pumped their chests as if China is really the strongest militarily and could conquer whatever she aims at ignoring the fact that we have a long way to go. There are so many retard stuff they said out there and I cannot believe I see those. ) with you even accused me insulted you with the word "dick-man". Well, do not try to insult others if you do not want to be insulted back.

Here is what I've written. "If there is one Chinese member I could ban for acting like a dick and misrepresenting us as a group, it'd be you."

And I'd still take the extremists over you. Note how you haven't quoted anything I've said instead you've quoted other people who you artificially lumped me into an affiliation that does not exist.

F off you dishonest POS coward.

When you, below-freezing, chinese-dragon and etc posted one after another supporting each other, thanked each other and attacked me at the same time, you suddenly are not happy to be in the same group as they are???

Clean your mouth before opening here.

Here is what I've written. "If there is one Chinese member I could ban for acting like a dick and misrepresenting us as a group, it'd be you."

And I'd still take the extremists over you. Note how you haven't quoted anything I've said instead you've quoted other people who you artificially lumped me into an affiliation that does not exist.

F off you dishonest POS coward.

Dishonest???

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-military-chief-makes-first-visit-israel.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/125481-6-dead-string-attacks-southern-israel.html

Here are two topics that people can observe how you work together to attack me with those insulting words.

You even dare to use the word "dishonest" on others???

You gotta be kidding me and get real Israel would not survive a day without the charity it recieves from america. Thats why americans go bust their survival will be unlikely. They dont need indian support on the contrary india is being played and used against china. And pakistan is being played because we have crap leaders who are in the pay of americans. 60 millinon iranians would crush israel without breaking a sweat if americans wernt helping isreal so get real

America may supply Israel with weapons but it is the Israeli soldier who defeated the past Arab armies. Who were far bigger and better armed. And America will continue to support Israel.

When you, below-freezing, chinese-dragon and etc posted one after another supporting each other, thanked each other and attacked me at the same time, you suddenly are not happy to be in the same group as they are???

Clean your mouth before opening here.

Like I said you're an irrelevance, there are hundreds of 30 something who's stuck in a deadendjob like you, who thinks themselves selves the new elite, who has absolutely no bearing on what is going to happen.

I mean all I can say if Good luck.

I think Israel was better armed. The Arab armies were bigger though.

America may supply Israel with weapons but it is the Israeli soldier who defeated the past Arab armies. Who were far bigger and better armed. And America will continue to support Israel.

Back
Top Bottom