What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

lol what is iran going to fight against israel with
40 f14 40 mig 29 and some 30 f1 lol
that being said the last thing i want to see is iran and israel going to war

Not that I am a spokesman for Ahmedinijad, but the Persian statement specifically referred to erasing the "zionist entity" which is not synonymous with Israel and Jews as many Jews do not cater to this ideology themselves. The problem that Arabs and Iranians have with Israel is not because they are Israelis or Jews. It is the expansionist zionism that is a concern. For Palestinians and Arabs, and the Iranian backers of Lebanese and Palestinians, zionism spells land grab and Jewish racism.

Yes, there are Zionists in Israel and America who talk about 'Greater Israel'. Most of those guys are nutjobs.

It is technically impossible for the Israelis to go in, invade and occupy Arab/Muslim countries. They already had a hard time in Lebanon, which by the way had a very weak military.

I think it is best that people just ignore those nutjobs and not get all emotional/political about it. And yes, I'd support at least one Middle Eastern country other than Israel to go nuclear to ensure the peace in the region. Perhaps that's what the Iranians are trying to do. The Saudis might give it a try.

My main question to Israel is: Why not recognize a Palestinian state living side by side with Israel in peace? Even in the event in which Yasser Arafat did recognize Israel? And that was thrown in the bin. What is Israel trying to achieve? Getting lost into dreams like 'Greater Israel' will not help Israel in anything.

Iran have been taking the mick out of americans for 32 years. What have americans being able to do. A big fat nothing

SO they did nothing till today means Americans can't fight war with iran and if they fight they will lose??? :lol:

SO they did nothing till today means Americans can't fight war with iran and if they fight they will lose??? :lol:

America will lose if it fights a war with Iran. If nothing but the simple fact that Iran can control the level of violence in Iraq.

That's why the Iraq war was such disaster. It basically became an insurance policy for Iran.

Iran have been taking the mick out of americans for 32 years. What have americans being able to do. A big fat nothing
That is because Saddam kept them busy.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

America will lose if it fights a war with Iran. If nothing but the simple fact that Iran can control the level of violence in Iraq.
What has Iran got that Iraq did not had?

Iran failed to do serious damage to Iraq and you expect USA to loose there? Sounds like a joke to me.

That's why the Iraq war was such disaster. It basically became an insurance policy for Iran.
Iraq war was a disaster? Give me a break. It was a disaster for Saddam actually.

Tell me what you consider as victory.

What has Iran got than Iraq did not had?

Iran failed to do serious damage to Iraq and you expect USA to loose there? Sounds like a joke to me.

Iraq war was a disaster? Give me a break.

Tell me what you consider as victory.

I'd like to ask you are being serious before I respond.

I'd like to ask you are being serious before I respond.
Kindly respond. I am serious.

And I am prepared to give counter-response. Wise decision would be to let go on your part.

Surely we (Americans) can engage in limited warfare (naval/air) and cause serious damage to Iran. No point trying to send troops. This is the only weak point for US military, the part about "controlling" a territory. American offensive will easily overwhelm Iran. Hit them and then leave.

Kindly respond. I am serious.

And I am prepared to give counter-response. Wise decision would be to let go on your part.

Will do, give me a minute.

Surely we (Americans) can engage in limited warfare (naval/air) and cause serious damage to Iran. No point trying to send troops. This is the only weak point for US military, the part about "controlling" a territory. American offensive will easily overwhelm Iran. Hit them and then leave.

You can also nuke Iran off the map, war is a continuation of politics by other means. A war success is dependent on political objectives not tactical objectives.

You can also nuke Iran off the map, war is a continuation of politics by other means. A war success is dependent on political objectives not tactical objectives.

Destroying Irani ability to build nukes is as good an objective as any. And mark my word, America will take down any "nuclear bomb" Iran will ever build.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom