What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

As for your claim #1, I bet people with both Jewish and Christian faith will totally disagree with you on: All the Prophets that came in this world, whether Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad (Peace be upon them All) were Muslims.

BTW, if you can make claim #1, any people later can found another religion XYZ and call those significant names as prophets in their religion XYZ. Well, I do not even want to go any further on that.

please make it clear that if any one claims to be a Prophet after Prophet Muhammad (SA) and says that "I am the Prophet of that God who sent Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad (God be please with them All)" is a liar on the face of it, because the Last Revelation from the One True God (we call Him "Allah" in Arabic language and i think Jews calls Him "Yahweh or Alohem", both means "The Creator" ) i.e the Blessed Qur'an states that Muhammad (SA) is the Last of All Messengers . . . .

This Proclamation by Allah was not made in the Blessed Bible (whether it be New Testament or Old Testament) but was made after Prophet Muhammad (SA) in the Holy Qur'an...

The Prophets before Jesus (PBUH) gave glad tidings of the Messiah (Jesus) . . And both of them, i.e those Prophets who gave glad tidings of Jesus (PBUH) and Prophet Jesus (PBUH) gave glad tidings of the Last Prophet of Allah {Muhammad (SA) } in their respected time of Prophethood .. These Glad Tidings are in the Bible uptil now . And Jesus Himself made it Obligatory on his followers to follow Muhammad (SA) when he comes in this World and When Allah gives him Prophethood...

You want to deny it because you don't want to believe it, but this is a fact . . . I would request you see lecture no. 2, of whose link I have provided you in this regard. . .

So therefore, if any Prophet comes after Muhammad (SA) is a False Prophet because the True Religion of Abraham (PBUH) was completed with the Arrival and after completion of mission of Prophet Muhammad (SA)....

In short, Bible gave the Glad tidings of Holy Prophet Muhammad (SA) and when the Holy Prophet (SA) came , the One True God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus Muhammad (SA) said in the Blessed Qur'an that Muhammad (SA) in the Last of Prophets.. . So if any one claims Prophethood after Holy Prophet (SA) is a complete Liar.

please make it clear that if any one claims to be a Prophet after Prophet Muhammad (SA) and says that "I am the Prophet of that God who sent Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad (God be please with them All)" is a liar on the face of it, because the Last Revelation from the One True God (we call Him "Allah" in Arabic language and i think Jews calls Him "Yahweh or Alohem", both means "The Creator" ) i.e the Blessed Qur'an states that Muhammad (SA) is the Last of All Messengers . . . .

This Proclamation by Allah was not made in the Blessed Bible (whether it be New Testament or Old Testament) but was made after Prophet Muhammad (SA) in the Holy Qur'an...

The Prophets before Jesus (PBUH) gave glad tidings of the Messiah (Jesus) . . And both of them, i.e those Prophets who gave glad tidings of Jesus (PBUH) and Prophet Jesus (PBUH) gave glad tidings of the Last Prophet of Allah {Muhammad (SA) } in their respected time of Prophethood .. These Glad Tidings are in the Bible uptil now . And Jesus Himself made it Obligatory on his followers to follow Muhammad (SA) when he comes in this World and When Allah gives him Prophethood...

You want to deny it because you don't want to believe it, but this is a fact . . . I would request you see lecture no. 2, of whose link I have provided you in this regard. . .

So therefore, if any Prophet comes after Muhammad (SA) is a False Prophet because the True Religion of Abraham (PBUH) was completed with the Arrival and after completion of mission of Prophet Muhammad (SA)....

In short, Bible gave the Glad tidings of Holy Prophet Muhammad (SA) and when the Holy Prophet (SA) came , the One True God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus Muhammad (SA) said in the Blessed Qur'an that Muhammad (SA) in the Last of Prophets.. . So if any one claims Prophethood after Holy Prophet (SA) is a complete Liar.

Is religion being discuss here? :unsure: Just STAY ON TOPIC !

You still do not understand. Why should I and billions of people change my view just after viewing some lectures from somebody you refer to???

Anyway, whoever he is, the lecture is for you, not for me.

I would again request you to view the lectures to clear your misunderstanding and lack of knowledge on this topic. . Its just a request. i can't impose my will on any person. . .

If you are not willing to understand or atleast listen to what I want to say, then my job at you is finished. . . I won't be liable on the Day of Judgement when the God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, Muhammad (Peace be upon them All) will ask me about guiding you to clear your misunderstandings about Islam. . .

Secondly, I don't know about Taoism, but Holy Prophet (SA) in mentioned in the Holy Scriptures of the the Buddist Religion. Please see the second lecture I provided you . . .

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Please take that detailed discussion related to your religion out of here.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

He has been on and on and it is just so annoying. I am not sure whether there is something wrong with his mind.

Is religion being discuss here? :unsure: Just STAY ON TOPIC !

Israel can wipe out Iran with a single nuke...

Hope Iran doesn’t make a mistake to antagonise Israel.

peace

You still do not understand. Why should I and billions of people change my view just after viewing some lectures from somebody you refer to???

First of all I NEVER said that "YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME AND CHANGE YOUR VIEW.". Infact in one of my post I said that "I can't impose my views on you". Please refer to previous posts and talk logic and fact. please just don't write anything that comes in your mind......

I said that "your views about Islam is misunderstood in many respects. And if you WANT to listen what Muslims truly believe, and want to know what is the true fact, you should refer to the lectures i gave you".

I said in one of my post that "I will send the links to those lectures ONLY if you wish for it" . . . . . .And the fact is that YOU AGREED TO THAT, whether it was for your "Entertainment" (as you send in your previous post) or it was for availing a chance to finish the misunderstanding you have about Islam.....

I you are not interested to even hear what we muslims have to say, you have NO RIGHT to criticize us say that "Our belief doesn't make sense".....

You kept telling me that my view of islam is wrong and I kept asking what is wrong with what I have said. Then you just referred to the lecture by that nobody.

If you cannot point out where I am wrong, do not refer to those lectures again.

First of all I NEVER said that "YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME AND CHANGE YOUR VIEW.". Infact in one of my post I said that "I can't impose my views on you". Please refer to previous posts and talk logic and fact. please just don't write anything that comes in your mind......

I said that "your views about Islam is misunderstood in many respects. And if you WANT to listen what Muslims truly believe, and want to know what is the true fact, you should refer to the lectures i gave you".

I said in one of my post that "I will send the links to those lectures ONLY if you wish for it" . . . . . .And the fact is that YOU AGREED TO THAT, whether it was for your "Entertainment" (as you send in your previous post) or it was for availing a chance to finish the misunderstanding you have about Islam.....

I you are not interested to even hear what we muslims have to say, you have NO RIGHT to criticize us say that "Our belief doesn't make sense".....

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

You kept telling me that my view of islam is wrong and I kept asking what is wrong with what I have said. Then you just referred to the lecture by that nobody.

Why oh why do you indians try to defend america and israels excesses. Are you so scared of getting kicked in our neighbourhood. Americas going bust israel will go down the tubes but your neighbours are peace loving people u dont need these white and zionist to save you

oh really?Like you kicked our *** last time around?when was that again?

Our neighbours are peace loving people,do me a favour nimrod,dont give propoganda bullshit here.

The fact of life is Zionist have balls of steel and unlike you,they dont talk they act.

Why oh why do you indians try to defend america and israels excesses. Are you so scared of getting kicked in our neighbourhood. Americas going bust israel will go down the tubes but your neighbours are peace loving people u dont need these white and zionist to save you

I would like to answer that but it is best to do it on some neutral forum. So enjoy your poking while you can. :wave:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

oh really?Like you kicked our *** last time around?when was that again?

Our neighbours are peace loving people,do me a favour nimrod,dont give propoganda bullshit here.

The fact of life is Zionist have balls of steel and unlike you,they dont talk they act.

Ignore his bait. He's just frustrated that's all.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

OK . I have gathered where you were wrong and have stated what truly we believe.

1)

The first issue in which we clashed was that “Holy Prophet (SA) have told us about the events that are happening today”. I also told you that the alliance of today between NATO (US and Europe) and Muslims against an enemy has been foretold by Holy Prophet (SA). I also indicated that all the current wars under this alliance will end inshaAllah by US and Europe declaring that “We have won the Crusades”....

I didn’t provided you any link for support in this regards, because it is a very deep area covered under the Subject of “Religious Eschatology” and if you don’t have a background knowledge of this subject, then you won’t be able to understand what I am trying to say here. So, in this area I just told you to wait and see what happens. You will InshaAllah believe me when it really happens in the future.

By the way if you are interested to have a background of Religious Eschatology, you can search it on Wikipedia and you will find the subjects of Jewish, Christian and Islamic Eschatology under it.

THE FOLLOWING TWO MISCONCEPTIONS ARE REALLY VERY SIGNIFICANT SO PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO CLEAR YOU MISUNDERSTANDINGS

2)

The next area where I said that you lack Knowledge about Islam was when you said that “Israel has one of the oldest religion on earth, much earlier than yours. Using your religion on them means nothing to Jewish people. Theirs is thousands of years older than yours”.

A person will say this only when one has a very limited knowledge about Islam and when he considers Islam to be different religion from Judaism and Christianity.

The fact is that, The One True God who sent Prophets to Jews is the same God who sent Muhammad (SA) in this world. A Muslim believes in ALL the Prophets Before him like Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus (Peace be upon them all). All of them (including Muhammad (SA)) had the same message to convey i.e “To Worship only ONE God, Who created us, this world, Heavens and everything”.

Jews may call that One True God “Yahweh” in Respected Hebrew Language or we Muslims may call that One True God “Allah” in respected Arabic language, both of them means the same i.e “THE CREATOR”....

The Word “Islam” means “Submission to ONE True God who created us”. The Word “Islam” is not a Noun by the way as many non-muslims think.

The one who Submits to that One True God, we in Arabic call that person “MUSLIM”.. The word “Muslim” is an Arabic word which means “the one who submits to ONE TRUE GOD and believe in Him as his God and the Only One to be Worshipped”..... If you don’t call me Muslim and you call me “The one who Submits to One True God” in English Language, I and no other Muslim will object on that. Even if you call me or any Muslim with any HEBREW word that means “the one who submits to One True Creator”, no Muslim will mind on that, because it means the same thing.

By this above writing and clarifying the meaning to you of the words “Allah, “Islam” , and “Muslim” , No Jewish will reject the fact that they worship One True Creator of this Universe, they will not reject that They submits to that same Creator and their religion is of Submission to One True God... They also believe that all the Prophets that came in this world told us To Submit to One true God.....

Jews can call that Submission to One True God with any name in their respected Hebrew language, but in Arabic their religion means “Islam”.

Therefore I said and we all Muslims believe that all the Prophet sent by that One God Allah were all “Muslims”, who Submitted to One True God Allah “THE CREATOR”. Therefore all those people at that time who believed in those Prophets (PBUT) were “Muslims”, and the Religion of Submission to One True God i.e “Islam” was there when God sent Prophet Adam (AS) on Earth from Heavens.

The problem came when Allah sent Holy Prophet (SA) on this Earth and Jews and Christian didn’t believe in him as the Prophet of that One God Allah. They didn’t believe in Muhammad (SA) despite the fact the Glad tidings of his coming was mentioned in the Bible and till now in present in the Respected Bible...

The First lecture I provided you explains this in great detail. The Muslim Scholar who is the Speaker in this Lecture is Sheikh Khalid Yasin. You can get all related information about him on the internet and on his website...

3)

The third area in which you are wrong about Islam is that you said “that Holy Prophet (SA) in not mentioned in other religions”. For this i would like you to study the related Holy Books themselves to see it. .

The lecture in this regard that I provided you states all the references where Holy Prophet (SA) is mentioned in the Holy Books of Jews, Christians, Buddhism, Zoroastrian and Hindus respectively.
Please refer to the Holy Books of various religions mentioned above to know the true fact.

The purpose of writing all this is to just convey you that there are many misconceptions about Islam nowadays. The purpose of writing all this is not at all to change your view. You are free to have any view you like... I am no one to change your view....

The only problem is that, the view should made only after hearing the views of all the parties ... So if you want to make any views about muslims, then it is just a request to hear the muslim’s view also before making any Judgment or decision about us. . . And I think it is a fair request...

The rest is up to you my friend. . .

FINALLY, this conversation is not related to this thread. I only started to expand this conversation so that some misconception about Islam may be clarified...... If you want you can report all my post (Other than my first post that relates to Ahmedinijad) , so that moderators may delete it... Thanks alot for hearing me....

One thing I can say for sure is that: what a bunch of nonsense.

Don't just give your own interpretation in your religion. How about ask the forum members here who are Christians, Hindus, Jews or Buddhists whether they know Muhammad was mentioned in their own religions.

I bet mormon did since it was modified more than one thousand years later than those religions mentioned above.

As long as for religions, your religion, islam, is only the last one set up if we excluded mormon.

So please do not borrow other religions to extend your own life. Even if you want to extend yours based on others, you are copying others but not the other way around.

OK . I have gathered where you were wrong and have stated what truly we believe.

1)

The first issue in which we clashed was that “Holy Prophet (SA) have told us about the events that are happening today”. I also told you that the alliance of today between NATO (US and Europe) and Muslims against an enemy has been foretold by Holy Prophet (SA). I also indicated that all the current wars under this alliance will end inshaAllah by US and Europe declaring that “We have won the Crusades”....

I didn’t provided you any link for support in this regards, because it is a very deep area covered under the Subject of “Religious Eschatology” and if you don’t have a background knowledge of this subject, then you won’t be able to understand what I am trying to say here. So, in this area I just told you to wait and see what happens. You will InshaAllah believe me when it really happens in the future.

By the way if you are interested to have a background of Religious Eschatology, you can search it on Wikipedia and you will find the subjects of Jewish, Christian and Islamic Eschatology under it.

THE FOLLOWING TWO MISCONCEPTIONS ARE REALLY VERY SIGNIFICANT SO PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO CLEAR YOU MISUNDERSTANDINGS

2)

The next area where I said that you lack Knowledge about Islam was when you said that “Israel has one of the oldest religion on earth, much earlier than yours. Using your religion on them means nothing to Jewish people. Theirs is thousands of years older than yours”.

A person will say this only when one has a very limited knowledge about Islam and when he considers Islam to be different religion from Judaism and Christianity.

The fact is that, The One True God who sent Prophets to Jews is the same God who sent Muhammad (SA) in this world. A Muslim believes in ALL the Prophets Before him like Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus (Peace be upon them all). All of them (including Muhammad (SA)) had the same message to convey i.e “To Worship only ONE God, Who created us, this world, Heavens and everything”.

Jews may call that One True God “Yahweh” in Respected Hebrew Language or we Muslims may call that One True God “Allah” in respected Arabic language, both of them means the same i.e “THE CREATOR”....

The Word “Islam” means “Submission to ONE True God who created us”. The Word “Islam” is not a Noun by the way as many non-muslims think.

The one who Submits to that One True God, we in Arabic call that person “MUSLIM”.. The word “Muslim” is an Arabic word which means “the one who submits to ONE TRUE GOD and believe in Him as his God and the Only One to be Worshipped”..... If you don’t call me Muslim and you call me “The one who Submits to One True God” in English Language, I and no other Muslim will object on that. Even if you call me or any Muslim with any HEBREW word that means “the one who submits to One True Creator”, no Muslim will mind on that, because it means the same thing.

By this above writing and clarifying the meaning to you of the words “Allah, “Islam” , and “Muslim” , No Jewish will reject the fact that they worship One True Creator of this Universe, they will not reject that They submits to that same Creator and their religion is of Submission to One True God... They also believe that all the Prophets that came in this world told us To Submit to One true God.....

Jews can call that Submission to One True God with any name in their respected Hebrew language, but in Arabic their religion means “Islam”.

Therefore I said and we all Muslims believe that all the Prophet sent by that One God Allah were all “Muslims”, who Submitted to One True God Allah “THE CREATOR”. Therefore all those people at that time who believed in those Prophets (PBUT) were “Muslims”, and the Religion of Submission to One True God i.e “Islam” was there when God sent Prophet Adam (AS) on Earth from Heavens.

The problem came when Allah sent Holy Prophet (SA) on this Earth and Jews and Christian didn’t believe in him as the Prophet of that One God Allah. They didn’t believe in Muhammad (SA) despite the fact the Glad tidings of his coming was mentioned in the Bible and till now in present in the Respected Bible...

The First lecture I provided you explains this in great detail. The Muslim Scholar who is the Speaker in this Lecture is Sheikh Khalid Yasin. You can get all related information about him on the internet and on his website...

3)

The third area in which you are wrong about Islam is that you said “that Holy Prophet (SA) in not mentioned in other religions”. For this i would like you to study the related Holy Books themselves to see it. .

The lecture in this regard that I provided you states all the references where Holy Prophet (SA) is mentioned in the Holy Books of Jews, Christians, Buddhism, Zoroastrian and Hindus respectively.
Please refer to the Holy Books of various religions mentioned above to know the true fact.

The purpose of writing all this is to just convey you that there are many misconceptions about Islam nowadays. The purpose of writing all this is not at all to change your view. You are free to have any view you like... I am no one to change your view....

The only problem is that, the view should made only after hearing the views of all the parties ... So if you want to make any views about muslims, then it is just a request to hear the muslim’s view also before making any Judgment or decision about us. . . And I think it is a fair request...

The rest is up to you my friend. . .

FINALLY, this conversation is not related to this thread. I only started to expand this conversation so that some misconception about Islam may be clarified...... If you want you can report all my post (Other than my first post that relates to Ahmedinijad) , so that moderators may delete it... Thanks alot for hearing me....

Back
Top Bottom