What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

Sorry to say mate but you seem to be a bit dim. I didnt say that arabs had less support. The assertion I am making is that Israel would not exist were it not for american charity. And that is a fact. Getting back to thread israelis would get a good kicking if they attacked iran

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Ok mate they have had leaders with no common sence as opposed to what i said that is they have had poor leaders

you still have not explained just how they are going to get this kicking from Iran? Or is it just a general mantra you like to repeat?

Only if words could kill. Keep entertaining us, Iran. Empty pot always makes the most noise.

^^ do u smoke pot?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

you still have not explained just how they are going to get this kicking from Iran? Or is it just a general mantra you like to repeat?

The same you got kicking in vietnam.

Come on already! What's with this ancient debate? Neither Israel has attacked nor Iran has moved a single muscle regarding their agenda.

Some people have a tendency to brawl over the issue :lol:
Yeah. It is best to actually wait fr the Mullas to do something concrete before further debating. Anyway, Pakistan's position is firm; it will join Iran's side in the war against Israel and USA.

Lolz Zabanya the guys crackers. He says one minute no has no interest in your religion and then subsequently next paragraph starts jibbering about it? I think you better leave him alone or he may explode all over the thread!

Both of your replies have nothing there. What a garbage reply.

If you have read a little bit more about my past posts, you will understand that I indicated that the illegal settlement program by the Israel side need stop. I have mentioned that many times in related topics. Israel side has already indicated it can stop the jewish settlement program, return to 1967 border and divide Jerusalem for future two state solution to restart peace talk.

The problem here is that many muslim members simply want to erase Israel from earth and drive Jewish people totally out of mid-east. I do not think you have not noticed that. Few of them takes the goal of dividing the land between Israel and Palestinians as the foundation for future peace.

BTW, why would Israel recognize a Palestinian state while such state's final goal is to erase Israel from the earth and drive the Jewish people out of mideast and have that in its constitution???

Most countries in the world recognize the Palestinian Authority. However, few of them recognize hamas. Well, hamas indeed has won the election in gaza. So what? Hitler used to win many elections in Germany as well.

In addition, if that is not "crying a river", what is that??? Only dead bodies from Palestinian side show up while none of the muslim members mentioned that such death is due to Israel's retaliation to those terrorists who initiated earlier attacks on Israel soil. There are Israel casualties as well from such terrorists attack. None of those muslim members mention they should capture those terrorists and handle them over Israel for punishment, but praise them as heroes. If that is the way such attacks against Israel is handled, what do you expect from Israel? A thankyou note for attacking it???

As for the last part, majority of the world (e.g. countries) recognize Israel officially and would never agree with hamas's cause: Erase Israel from the earth and drive the Jewish people from mid-east totally. That is very simple. It can be majority of the countries in the world, or even majority of the population.

They may have some disagreement on how Israel handle those terrorist attacks and corresponding retaliation, or jewish settlement building. However, none of those countries will agree with hamas goal/cause listed above. None of them will call Israel a terrorist state for sure.

Again,you are using self-serving terms to make your point which is cheap israeli propaganda. The problem is not Israels right to exist here. Israel is the most powerful state in the region so it is going to exist already.What we(healthy human-beings) oppose is illegally occupied places by Israel. For instance,East Jerusalem under international law is illegally occupied.

No,its not simple as that since this problem is one of the biggest and the most important in the world. Maybe its as simple as that for the logics that can not comprehend the issue correctly.

Yes,including Turkey. However it doesnt mean that all states support the Israeli massacres as you are doing. Recognizing a state does not mean that you support whatever it does.You dont have to jump into the wagon of a state just because you recognize it(Introduction to politics 101). Also there are many European countries does not approve Israel policy towards Palestinians. No need to mention the public opinion.

Yes,because if they recognize the state of Israel then it may legitimize the illegal Israeli actions. If they would be allowed to have a free state,then we could talk about recognizing Israel. Israel also doesnt recognize a Palestinian state.

Many states care since Hamas is a politically elected party and a national resistance movement. Even though they brand it as a terrorist group for political reasons they know that Hamas is an important dynamic for the region. They also have no luxury to be a bigot like many Israel propagandists,they are running a state you know,they have responsibilities.

Terrorim equals to killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure. According to this widely-accepted definition Israel have no right to whine about terrorism. You cant occupy a territory and ask why the soldiers are dying.

Its not crying a river,its just pointing out what Israel is. Those dead bodies are generally belong tochildren and babies so people are doing a humanitarian work when they put those pictures.

You said that when someone calls Israel a terrorist state,then he is against the majority of the world.

Entertain me about your religion knowledge. Why don't you tell me when islam as a religion was set up and when Jewish religion was set up??? Which one is older and which one is set up centuries later???

Where does my paragraphs/sentences show my nil knowledge about islam???

As about your god whoever his/her name is, it can be super important to you. However, to other religions, do they really care that much? For example, would a buddhist really care who your god is???

Ephone I am not only writing for you.. . .If You are not interested in my views then don't reply me. . . . . . I don't give a damn to the fact whether you are interested or not. . . . .

And another thing I want to say is that, your third Paragraph again showed that you have NIL knowledge of Islam and you should study it first before commenting on this subject . . .

I know AD and BC very well, and I standby what I said to you my previous post . . . . if you are interested to know and properly understand my point, then i will send you a link of a video for your proper understanding of what I wanted to say about that "all the prophets (PBUT), from Adam (PBUH) to Muhammad (SA) preached only Islam and nothing else", which means submission to One and Only True God Allah . . . .

I will send it only if you are interested. . . .

In the past, Israel has fought with all surrounding muslim countries and defeat them many times. It has bombed the nuclear facilities in Syria, Iraq and totally destroy those targets. It has sent special force all over the world to capture and execute those Nazi remainders for justice. It has sent special forces to rescue hostages in foreign hostile territories successfully many times. You call that cowards??? I do not think so. What Iran has done militarily? Besides fighting bloodily with Iraq during the 80s and being pounded and bombed by Sadam to pieces, Iran only held onto its land finally by sending its armies to the cannon's of Iraq, a people mountain people sea tactics. Of course, it has way more casualties than Iraq side.

In military level, I can say nothing but brilliant performance to Israel army. No matter for its army, air force, navy, they all have performed brilliantly during those mid-east wars. Even the U.S. has not done that well. Calling Israel army coward is really one of the biggest jokes in 21st century.

It is ok to hate Israel. However, please do not just tell lies here.

Israel wont regret because they wont attack they are cowards who without american charity would not exist

If you have read a little bit more about my past posts, you will understand that I indicated that the illegal settlement program by the Israel side need stop. I have mentioned that many times in related topics. Israel side has already indicated it can stop the jewish settlement program, return to 1967 border and divide Jerusalem for future two state solution to restart peace talk.
:) Dude Israel is not the kind of a state you think of. If they wanted to have peace,there would be peace. They are not ready to accept the two-state solution they talk about.
So what kind of a state is this?Look at the vid below.

The problem here is that many muslim members simply want to erase Israel from earth and drive Jewish people totally out of mid-east. I do not think you have not noticed that. Few of them takes the goal of dividing the land between Israel and Palestinians as the foundation for future peace.
Yes,its also a problem but not the problem of Israel-Palestinian conflict.

BTW, why would Israel recognize a Palestinian state while such state's final goal is to erase Israel from the earth and drive the Jewish people out of mideast and have that in its constitution???
Then why should Hamas recognize the Israeli state that actually doing what you said to Palestinians?

Most countries in the world recognize the Palestinian Authority. However, few of them recognize hamas.
Yes.Yaser Arafat used to be a "terrorist" too but he won the Nobel prize after some time. Organizations like Irgun were terrorist too but now they are wordly-recognized state of Israel. I think we should learn that all those brandings are political stgance not a universal reality.

Well, hamas indeed has won the election in gaza. So what? Hitler used to win many elections in Germany as well.
:) Argumentum ad Hitlerum.

In addition, if that is not "crying a river", what is that??? Only dead bodies from Palestinian side show up while none of the muslim members mentioned that such death is due to Israel's retaliation to those terrorists who initiated earlier attacks on Israel soil. There are Israel casualties as well from such terrorists attack. None of those muslim members mention they should capture those terrorists and handle them over Israel for punishment, but praise them as heroes.
Again,you are missing the link here. Hamas' attacks are the retaliation not Israel's. You cant occupy a land and ask why the soldiers are dying.

If that is the way such attacks against Israel is handled, what do you expect from Israel? A thankyou note for attacking it???
Israel's war is not self defence but lets assume it is. Even in a war of self-defence you cant engage terrorism. If you do that then you are a terrorist-state. Maybe states doesnt call that way because of political reasons but many people from all around the world do.

As for the last part, majority of the world (e.g. countries) recognize Israel officially and would never agree with hamas's cause: Erase Israel from the earth and drive the Jewish people from mid-east totally. That is very simple. It can be majority of the countries in the world, or even majority of the population.
Its obvious that there are radical expressions in Hamas mentality but its Israel what is radicalizing them and its own citizens. If you are occupied by a foreign power,you get radicalized. Thats why i want Israel to get out of the places its occupying. And if Hamas still attacks it even though Israel leave the places it occupied then Hamas would be the guilty of the violence.

They may have some disagreement on how Israel handle those terrorist attacks and corresponding retaliation, or jewish settlement building. However, none of those countries will agree with hamas goal/cause listed above. None of them will call Israel a terrorist state for sure.
Well,Hamas' first goal is to have a Palestinian state and they support it. I think the relations would be more normal when Israel stops the occupation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom