What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

Israel is completely covered with enemies and fought them bravely I respect them a lot and one more thing that country is fighting a war for its survival since its independence and hadn't regreted for attacking anyone of them .

When your allied with Israel you can't be neutral, you will have no choice but to support Israel since you are getting sophisticated technology from them and india is an ally of Israel, and FYI Israelis are not Americans who you can just brush aside just because you don't agree with them on a certain matter (as in case of Libya and Syria).

Since Israel did supply you guys LGB's during Kargil i think you have a favor to pay back.

I completely agree with you that India is ally of Israel but I doubt that we'll help them in a war against Iran as they are India freinds too actually it will be a very difficult decision for our govt . And our don't have balls to go for a war.

If you are against Israel and call it a terrorist state, you pretty much are against majority of the world since most of them recognize Israel as an official country and have official diplomatic relation with Israel. None of those countries will call Israel a terrorist state.

Do not use your religious propaganda here. In the lights of Qu'ran??? Others can say in the lights of Bible, in the lights of Buddha and etc. Do not drag your religious stuff here. We are not interested to have a debate based on your own religion. In addition, U.S. has cleared indicated that it has its war on terror, not war with Islam. You should not have that short a memory about How U.S. and Nato help muslims in former Yugoslavia. U.S. is also standing against a lot of its former allies in muslim world and help the locals to overthrow those former dictators which U.S. has allied for such a long time to work against U.S.S.R. during the cold war. In addition, most muslims say OBL is really not muslim at all, but a terrorist. So U.S. help to get rid of him once for all for muslim world. Of course, U.S. has helped Kuwait to defeat Sadam to recover the country invaded by him. I do not think you can call all of that wars on muslim.

As for those nutcases you support or praise, nothing more I can say. I hope they won't end up like that hangman Sadam, or bullet-in-the-head OBL, or that hidden-like-a-mouse Qaddafi...

I don't care about the view of other countries. . . Their view is their view, and not mine . . . another fact is also that Iran and Pakistan doesn't officially recognize Israel as a State. Even Jinnah was against the creation of This Terrorist Zionist State. This is enough for me . I consider the Israeli government and its army to be terrorists and its state an illegal one.......

Secondly, I don't write my religious views as a propaganda. . . All the event that are happening today were told by Holy Prophet (SA) 1400 years ago.

Even the current Alliance of many Muslim states with Europe and US you are talking is indicated in the Hadith of Holy Prophet (SA).

Holy Prophet (SA) said in one of his hadith that "Muslims will make an alliance with Rome (Europe and other Christian majority states) to fight the common enemy and you will be victorious and muslims will get booty of war" . . . This is just an extract of a hadith to clarify you that all that is happening now has been foretold by Holy Prophet (SA) . . . . . . . this is not the complete hadith. if anyone (especially muslims) are interested in it i can provide the full hadith. . . . .

this hadith meant that the common enemy will be the Dictators of our muslim countries and the one who were cruel to their public . . . every war done since 9/11, whether be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya or revolutions in the Middle East like Egypt and ongoing Syria are against the Dictators and the regimes who were cruel to its public. . So in the near future I also expect that Bashar al Assa'd's regime will also collapse with foreign intervention or by revolution of Syrian masses. . . .

if you are not believing me now, I have no issues with you . But its very near that US and NATO will announce that "we have won the Crusades" . . This announcement is also stated in the hadith of Holy Prophet (SA) by the way . . You will believe me then.......

Finally, ephone if you are saying that I am the supporter of OBL,etc then you are mistaken here . . . I have never supported them . . Show me any post of mine in this regard please. . . . . If you are not able to show me any post of mine in which I supported them, then please don't vomit anything that comes in your mouth here..

Israel is completely covered with enemies and fought them bravely I respect them a lot and one more thing that country is fighting a war for its survival since its independence and hadn't regreted for attacking anyone of them .

Oh come on give me a break why you guys wanna give credit to these israeli losers. Do u really think they could survive without the charity of americans?

Well, the arabs received military support from U.S.S.R. as well. In military level, there is nothing else to blame but arabs' incompetence and total selfishness.

Oh come on give me a break why you guys wanna give credit to these israeli losers. Do u really think they could survive without the charity of americans?

When your view is among the minority, whether you care or not can be of any importance???

If you ask Israel people whether it cares whether Pakistan or Iran still has no formal relationship with it, what answer do you expect from them??? Why should Israel care whether Jinnah was against Israel or not??? I have no idea why you list all of that as if those are important to Israel.

As for Prophets, Israel has one of the oldest religion on earth, much earlier than yours. Using your religion on them means nothing to Jewish people. Theirs is thousands of years older than yours.

As for the "dictators", I have no idea which one you refer to. Israel? U.S.? NATO? It seems all of them fit your description. If you put them on your enemy lists, good luck with that. I do not see you have any hope at least in my life time.

As for the "Crusades", I have never seen any leaders in the west have any indication of that. I think it is purely out of your own fabrication. Whether you are supporters of OBL or not does not concern me at all. I know all of them will be hunt down eventually. They will either die in their shxt holes or be blown to pieces by bombs. I believe most muslims are moderate ones who want to coexist with other religions and other races of people. Those minority who take extreme measures, e.g. terrorist activities, will be exterminated extremely as well.

In addition, how about you show me some posts in which you have condemned OBL for its terrorist activities??? Do you have any then??? BTW, do not vomit those religious stuff here. As I have said again, I am not interested to hear that.

I don't care about the view of other countries. . . Their view is their view, and not mine . . . another fact is also that Iran and Pakistan doesn't officially recognize Israel as a State. Even Jinnah was against the creation of This Terrorist Zionist State. This is enough for me . I consider the Israeli government and its army to be terrorists and its state an illegal one.......

Secondly, I don't write my religious views as a propaganda. . . All the event that are happening today were told by Holy Prophet (SA) 1400 years ago.

Even the current Alliance of many Muslim states with Europe and US you are talking is indicated in the Hadith of Holy Prophet (SA).

Holy Prophet (SA) said in one of his hadith that "Muslims will make an alliance with Rome (Europe and other Christian majority states) to fight the common enemy and you will be victorious and muslims will get booty of war" . . . This is just an extract of a hadith to clarify you that all that is happening now has been foretold by Holy Prophet (SA) . . . . . . . this is not the complete hadith. if anyone (especially muslims) are interested in it i can provide the full hadith. . . . .

this hadith meant that the common enemy will be the Dictators of our muslim countries and the one who were cruel to their public . . . every war done since 9/11, whether be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya or revolutions in the Middle East like Egypt and ongoing Syria are against the Dictators and the regimes who were cruel to its public. . So in the near future I also expect that Bashar al Assa'd's regime will also collapse with foreign intervention or by revolution of Syrian masses. . . .

if you are not believing me now, I have no issues with you . But its very near that US and NATO will announce that "we have won the Crusades" . . This announcement is also stated in the hadith of Holy Prophet (SA) by the way . . You will believe me then.......

Finally, ephone if you are saying that I am the supporter of OBL,etc then you are mistaken here . . . I have never supported them . . Show me any post of mine in this regard please. . . . . If you are not able to show me any post of mine in which I supported them, then please don't vomit anything that comes in your mouth here..

Well, the arabs received military support from U.S.S.R. as well. In military level, there is nothing else to blame but arabs' incompetence and total selfishness.

My freind arab countries have been unfortunate in that they have not had good leaders in recent years. The amount of charity america gives israel can not be compared to what russia supplied to the arabs.

If a country has formal diplomatic relation with Israel, it means it formally recognizes Israel right of existence. As simple as that. Basically, when considering the right of existence officially as a country, majority of the world recognize Israel, where hamas and those terrorists with other different names do not. Well, who cares then? They will be bombed to pieces if they carry out any terrorist attacks on Israel. Just do not put out those dead bodies here to cry a river.

As for whether that country's public is pro-Israel or not, I have no indication whatsoever in my post. It is your extension, not mine. So do not put your own imagination on my post. I have no such logical extension.

Diplomacy,political balance,state policy,public opinion..You put all those things in one pot,thats why you barely make sense.

For example:Country-X doesnt call them a terrorist state(or even they are allies),so the public is pro-israel.

The example above is one similiar form of your logical fallacies which you show us on a regular basis.

Israel is one of the most demonstrated-against country in the world,including the jews themselves.

Your bigotry is really inspiring,thank you.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
"As for the "Crusades", I have never seen any leaders in the west have any indication of that. " I suggest that you read about the crusades.

It seems that you like to contribute arabs' military failures to the insufficient support they have received but no their incompetence and selfishness.

Well, keep at it and see whether they can make any progress.

My freind arab countries have been unfortunate in that they have not had good leaders in recent years. The amount of charity america gives israel can not be compared to what russia supplied to the arabs.

Israel, indeed, is amongst the bravest nations of the world. The latest amplification of the trait was seen by all of us lesser beings, when Israel attacked the Peace Flotilla. How many of you rescpect it for that?

Israel, indeed, is amongst the bravest nations of the world. The latest amplification of the trait was seen by all of us lesser beings, when Israel attacked the Peace Flotilla. How many of you rescpect it for that?

When there is a military blockage there, what did those flotilla expect to get from Israel? A welcome banner??? Or Israel army will let them go through because they dare to do so???

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

"As for the "Crusades", I have never seen any leaders in the west have any indication of that. " I suggest that you read about the crusades.

I perfectly understand the old crusades. The other guy refers the current U.S. war on terror as crusades, for which I disagree for sure. I do not think any major western country leader has used that term throughout the war on terror.

Many countries besides U.S. and Europe have conducted operations against those terrorists, e.g. China, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Yemen, Saudi and etc.

When there is a military blockage there, what did those flotilla expect to get from Israel? A welcome banner??? Or Israel army will let them go through because they dare to do so???

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I perfectly understand the old crusades. The other guy refers the current U.S. war on terror as crusades, for which I disagree for sure. I do not think any major western country leader has used that term throughout the war on terror.

The sentiment is that this conflict has been going on for centuries. Arabs had Jerusalem, then christians for a 100 years then muslims got it back and now Israel for 70 years so what arabs will in due course get it back.

What has good leaders have to do with burying tanks in sand and using it as field artillery. I read somewhere that during Iran Iraq wars Iraqi tankers don't even used the high tech fire control systems in T-72. This was the level of incompetence on the part of Arab military. As a result of this Soviet equipments as a whole received a bad reputation at the hands of Arab military. It was an another story that Soviet equipments seized by Israel was sometimes incorporated into their own military.

This link was forwarded by Silentninja. It clearly states why Arabs lose wars and it has nothing to do with US aid to Israel.

http://meria.idc.ac.il/journal/2000/issue1/de-atkin.pdf

What has good leaders have to do with burying tanks in sand and using it as field artillery. I read somewhere that during Iran Iraq wars Iraqi tankers don't even used the high tech fire control systems in T-72. This was the level of incompetence on the part of Arab military. As a result of this Soviet equipments as a whole received a bad reputation at the hands of Arab military. It was an another story that Soviet equipments seized by Israel was sometimes incorporated into their own military.

This link was forwarded by Silentninja. It clearly states why Arabs lose wars and it has nothing to do with US aid to Israel.

http://meria.idc.ac.il/journal/2000/issue1/de-atkin.pdf

That was his point. Arab leaders were incompetent. Leadership and military go hand in hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom