What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

That was his point. Arab leaders were incompetent. Leadership and military go hand in hand.

I'm not a military expert, but I am not going to bury my tank in sand and use it as an artillery piece. That has nothing to do with leadership, its pure and simple common sense.

It seems that you like to contribute arabs' military failures to the insufficient support they have received but no their incompetence and selfishness.

Well, keep at it and see whether they can make any progress.

Sorry to say mate but you seem to be a bit dim. I didnt say that arabs had less support. The assertion I am making is that Israel would not exist were it not for american charity. And that is a fact. Getting back to thread israelis would get a good kicking if they attacked iran

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

I'm not a military expert, but I am not going to bury my tank in sand and use it as an artillery piece. That has nothing to do with leadership, its pure and simple common sense.

Ok mate they have had leaders with no common sence as opposed to what i said that is they have had poor leaders

lol, burying jets in sand. I laughed so hard when I first saw them doing that :lol:

That shows they weren't even trained. Hell, they didn't even know how to operate the MiG-29s. That has a lot to do with organization. And that comes from leadership, especially in a dictatorship.

But as far as today goes, I am sure much of military of the wealthy Gulf countries are well trained and have killer equipment.

lol, burying jets in sand. I laughed so hard when I first saw them doing that :lol:

That shows they weren't even trained. Hell, they didn't even know how to operate the MiG-29s. That has a lot to do with organization. And that comes from leadership, especially in a dictatorship.

But as far as today goes, I am sure much of military of the wealthy Gulf countries are well trained and have killer equipment.

not really their leaders are despots and mates with america and america would never sell weapons to them that would be used against israel

not really their leaders are despots and mates with america and america would never sell weapons to them that would be used against israel

Apparently, the Israelis have the source codes for the Egyptian F-16s. I'd say the same applies to other Arab states.

This happens when appointments and promotions in military are carried out on the basis of loyalty to the ruling elite rather than merit.

030706-F-0000C-906.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Apparently, the Israelis have the source codes for the Egyptian F-16s. I'd say the same applies to other Arab states.

May be the chips controlling the computers inside F-16 was developed by Israelis themselves as Israel is famous for its electronic industry.

When your view is among the minority, whether you care or not can be of any importance???

If you ask Israel people whether it cares whether Pakistan or Iran still has no formal relationship with it, what answer do you expect from them??? Why should Israel care whether Jinnah was against Israel or not??? I have no idea why you list all of that as if those are important to Israel.

As for Prophets, Israel has one of the oldest religion on earth, much earlier than yours. Using your religion on them means nothing to Jewish people. Theirs is thousands of years older than yours.

As for the "dictators", I have no idea which one you refer to. Israel? U.S.? NATO? It seems all of them fit your description. If you put them on your enemy lists, good luck with that. I do not see you have any hope at least in my life time.

As for the "Crusades", I have never seen any leaders in the west have any indication of that. I think it is purely out of your own fabrication. Whether you are supporters of OBL or not does not concern me at all. I know all of them will be hunt down eventually. They will either die in their shxt holes or be blown to pieces by bombs. I believe most muslims are moderate ones who want to coexist with other religions and other races of people. Those minority who take extreme measures, e.g. terrorist activities, will be exterminated extremely as well.

In addition, how about you show me some posts in which you have condemned OBL for its terrorist activities??? Do you have any then??? BTW, do not vomit those religious stuff here. As I have said again, I am not interested to hear that.

People like you see the success on the basis of numeric majority, then i would want you to know the Israel is the biggest Violator of UN resolutions against Humanity. How you see that??? .. The Fact is that Israeli Government and its Army are nothing but Animals and Terrorists .... I will never include civilians of Israel because it is unjust to blame them . .

Secondly. Israel will have to think about it relations with Pakistan and Iran Very deeply. This is Because according the Hadith of Holy Prophet (SA) 1400 years ago, This State of Israel will be destroyed by the army that will come from the Region Where today Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan is located. ......

But I know people like you will pay no attention to it... So really I don't care what you say about... But remember this saying of Holy Prophet (SA).....

Your third Paragraph which talks about that Israel has one of the older religion and Islam is a new religion, is a prove that You have no proper knowledge about Islam. All those Prophets that came to Jews were sent by the same ONE TRUE GOD ALLAH ,who sent Holy Prophet (SA) to this world as the Last of all the Respected Prophets (God be Please with them all).

All of those Prophets, that came to Jews, taught the same teachings to the People, what Holy Prophet (SA) taught 1400 years ago... And in their Holy Bible (to which we muslims have to pay respect and have firm belief that it was revealed by the One True God of Moses, Abraham and Jesus (PBUT) ) , It is clearly written that the Lat Prophet of Allah will come and you (Jews) will have to believe in Him..... And the fact is that Majority of them didn't believed in him 1400 years ago and Then Allah revealed in the Qur'an grave punishments in this world and the World hereafter for them, for not believing in Allah last Prophet (SA).....

The only True representative of the One true God of Abraham, Jesus , Moses and Muhammad (PBUT) are the muslims, after the Jews rejected Holy Prophet Muhammad (SA), because we believed in what was said to the Jews in the Bible that "You will have to believe in the Last Prophet of One True God"

So Islam dates back to the time When Holy Prophet Adam (AS) came on Earth. He was the Muslim and was on the Religion of Islam. What he taught to his respected children is the same that was taught by Holy Prophet (SA).. Buddy Islam dates backs to the time when the first Prophet of Allah , Holy Prophet Adam (PBUH) came in this world.. Jews were part of that religion....

Please study Islam first before saying something about Islam....

As far as the topic of Crusades and Dictators are concerned, i would request you to wait and see what happens. InshaAllah when it will happen then you will believe . . . I have no issues with you criticizing me in this regard because I can't impose my religious view on any non Muslim.. Islam Doesn't teaches me to do so. I will only say to you please wait and see...

As far as OBL is concerned, I consider him a Terrorist and supporters of his ideology of Islam to be terrorists and a betrayers of Islam. Islam doesn't tells us to kill innocent civilians by any means. . . many civilians he killed in various places were innocent civillians who had no links to any war. . . Is this OK for you Buddy ????

Finally if you are not interested in my religious views then please don't reply to my comments.. You have no right to stop me in this regard. . . . I can't stop you from giving your views and you also can't stop me from giving my views . . . No Offences. . .

Civilization has progressed to a better stage now. If you still resolve to the old way to solve conflicts, you are welcome to try that. So far, there is no sign that your trying has born any fruit at all.

The sentiment is that this conflict has been going on for centuries. Arabs had Jerusalem, then christians for a 100 years then muslims got it back and now Israel for 70 years so what arabs will in due course get it back.

LOL, the Israelis are starting to despise China now. Check out the comments on this Haaretz article:

China announces support for Palestinian UN statehood bid - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I support Tibet UN statehood bid
Moshe - 25.08.11 - 19:38

China, the largest totalitarian regime in the world, continues to viciously crush the Tibet people, for no reason other than that they can. Yet they tell Israel that has a total population equal to Beijing alone that it should carve out a Palestinian state in its meager land. What temerity and gall! The Tibet have lived for over a thousand in their own land, and are today tortured and subjugated by the Chinese. We live in an upside down world.

worjay - 25.08.11 - 19:41

The Chinese dictatorship is an unethical, selfish, hypocritical bully, which cares nothing for anyone, especially it's own people. It's long past time for the independent states of Taiwan and Tibet.

If Israel is that evil, why are there so many countries officially recognizing it??? Are those countries are evils as well???

Please do not quote your religion again here. I have zero interest in it. I believe a discussion can be carried without quoting this or that paragraph from your religion book. To be honest, there are many religions in the world. Your prophet may be important to your religion. However, to other religion, he may mean nothing at all.

To be honest, your religion is established several hundred years AD while Jewish religion was established thousands of years BC. You do know the difference between AD and BC, right? It is laughable to declare Jews were part of .... If that is the case, I can establish a religion today and call all of today's religious figures part of ...

Anyway, for solving conflicts, there is easy way or hard way. You decide which way you want to go.

People like you see the success on the basis of numeric majority, then i would want you to know the Israel is the biggest Violator of UN resolutions against Humanity. How you see that??? .. The Fact is that Israeli Government and its Army are nothing but Animals and Terrorists .... I will never include civilians of Israel because it is unjust to blame them . .

Secondly. Israel will have to think about it relations with Pakistan and Iran Very deeply. This is Because according the Hadith of Holy Prophet (SA) 1400 years ago, This State of Israel will be destroyed by the army that will come from the Region Where today Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan is located. ......

But I know people like you will pay no attention to it... So really I don't care what you say about... But remember this saying of Holy Prophet (SA).....

Your third Paragraph which talks about that Israel has one of the older religion and Islam is a new religion, is a prove that You have no proper knowledge about Islam. All those Prophets that came to Jews were sent by the same ONE TRUE GOD ALLAH ,who sent Holy Prophet (SA) to this world as the Last of all the Respected Prophets (God be Please with them all).

All of those Prophets, that came to Jews, taught the same teachings to the People, what Holy Prophet (SA) taught 1400 years ago... And in their Holy Bible (to which we muslims have to pay respect and have firm belief that it was revealed by the One True God of Moses, Abraham and Jesus (PBUT) ) , It is clearly written that the Lat Prophet of Allah will come and you (Jews) will have to believe in Him..... And the fact is that Majority of them didn't believed in him 1400 years ago and Then Allah revealed in the Qur'an grave punishments in this world and the World hereafter for them, for not believing in Allah last Prophet (SA).....

The only True representative of the One true God of Abraham, Jesus , Moses and Muhammad (PBUT) are the muslims, after the Jews rejected Holy Prophet Muhammad (SA), because we believed in what was said to the Jews in the Bible that "You will have to believe in the Last Prophet of One True God"

So Islam dates back to the time When Holy Prophet Adam (AS) came on Earth. He was the Muslim and was on the Religion of Islam. What he taught to his respected children is the same that was taught by Holy Prophet (SA).. Buddy Islam dates backs to the time when the first Prophet of Allah , Holy Prophet Adam (PBUH) came in this world.. Jews were part of that religion....

Please study Islam first before saying something about Islam....

As far as the topic of Crusades and Dictators are concerned, i would request you to wait and see what happens. InshaAllah when it will happen then you will believe . . . I have no issues with you criticizing me in this regard because I can't impose my religious view on any non Muslim.. Islam Doesn't teaches me to do so. I will only say to you please wait and see...

As far as OBL is concerned, I consider him a Terrorist and supporters of his ideology of Islam to be terrorists and a betrayers of Islam. Islam doesn't tells us to kill innocent civilians by any means. . . many civilians he killed in various places were innocent civillians who had no links to any war. . . Is this OK for you Buddy ????

Finally if you are not interested in my religious views then please don't reply to my comments.. You have no right to stop me in this regard. . . . I can't stop you from giving your views and you also can't stop me from giving my views . . . No Offences. . .

If Israel is that evil, why are there so many countries officially recognizing it??? Are those countries are evils as well???

Please do not quote your religion again here. I have zero interest in it. I believe a discussion can be carried without quoting this or that paragraph from your religion book. To be honest, there are many religions in the world. Your prophet may be important to your religion. However, to other religion, he may mean nothing at all.

To be honest, your religion is established several hundred years AD while Jewish religion was established thousands of years BC. You do know the difference between AD and BC, right? It is laughable to declare Jews were part of .... If that is the case, I can establish a religion today and call all of today's religious figures part of ...

Anyway, for solving conflicts, there is easy way or hard way. You decide which way you want to go.

No offense mate, but that was a load of gibberish.

As usual, you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

No offense mate, but that was a load of gibberish.

As usual, you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Lolz Zabanya the guys crackers. He says one minute no has no interest in your religion and then subsequently next paragraph starts jibbering about it? I think you better leave him alone or he may explode all over the thread!

If a country has formal diplomatic relation with Israel, it means it formally recognizes Israel right of existence.
Again,you are using self-serving terms to make your point which is cheap israeli propaganda. The problem is not Israels right to exist here. Israel is the most powerful state in the region so it is going to exist already.What we(healthy human-beings) oppose is illegally occupied places by Israel. For instance,East Jerusalem under international law is illegally occupied.

As simple as that.
No,its not simple as that since this problem is one of the biggest and the most important in the world. Maybe its as simple as that for the logics that can not comprehend the issue correctly.

Basically, when considering the right of existence officially as a country, majority of the world recognize Israel,
Yes,including Turkey. However it doesnt mean that all states support the Israeli massacres as you are doing. Recognizing a state does not mean that you support whatever it does.You dont have to jump into the wagon of a state just because you recognize it(Introduction to politics 101). Also there are many European countries does not approve Israel policy towards Palestinians. No need to mention the public opinion.

where hamas and those terrorists with other different names do not.
Yes,because if they recognize the state of Israel then it may legitimize the illegal Israeli actions. If they would be allowed to have a free state,then we could talk about recognizing Israel. Israel also doesnt recognize a Palestinian state.

Well, who cares then?
Many states care since Hamas is a politically elected party and a national resistance movement. Even though they brand it as a terrorist group for political reasons they know that Hamas is an important dynamic for the region. They also have no luxury to be a bigot like many Israel propagandists,they are running a state you know,they have responsibilities.

They will be bombed to pieces if they carry out any terrorist attacks on Israel.
Terrorim equals to killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure. According to this widely-accepted definition Israel have no right to whine about terrorism. You cant occupy a territory and ask why the soldiers are dying.

Just do not put out those dead bodies here to cry a river.
Its not crying a river,its just pointing out what Israel is. Those dead bodies are generally belong tochildren and babies so people are doing a humanitarian work when they put those pictures.

As for whether that country's public is pro-Israel or not, I have no indication whatsoever in my post. It is your extension, not mine. So do not put your own imagination on my post. I have no such logical extension.
You said that when someone calls Israel a terrorist state,then he is against the majority of the world.

Ephone I am not only writing for you.. . .If You are not interested in my views then don't reply me. . . . . . I don't give a damn to the fact whether you are interested or not. . . . .

And another thing I want to say is that, your third Paragraph again showed that you have NIL knowledge of Islam and you should study it first before commenting on this subject . . .

I know AD and BC very well, and I standby what I said to you my previous post . . . . if you are interested to know and properly understand my point, then i will send you a link of a video for your proper understanding of what I wanted to say about that "all the prophets (PBUT), from Adam (PBUH) to Muhammad (SA) preached only Islam and nothing else", which means submission to One and Only True God Allah . . . .

I will send it only if you are interested. . . .

Israel wont regret because they wont attack they are cowards who without american charity would not exist

Back
Top Bottom