What's new

'Israel will regret attacking Iran'

My relevance or not is not for you to worry or judge. Well, as for my "dead-end" job, it is not for you to worry or judge as well. At least, it serves me very well and I can live comfortably all the time. Last time I check, better than 95% of the people in U.S. In addition, it is in a low-cost state in Texas, not high cost state like CA or NY.

You still think you do not belong together, e.g. with those b-freezing, c-dragon and etc???

It seems that you all have the same habit: guessing others, e.g. nationality, jobs, income and etc...

I thought only women can gossip like that. Now I know I am wrong definitely.

Like I said you're an irrelevance, there are hundreds of 30 something who's stuck in a deadendjob like you, who thinks themselves selves the new elite, who has absolutely no bearing on what is going to happen.

I mean all I can say if Good luck.

My relevance or not is not for you to worry or judge. Well, as for my "dead-end" job, it is not for you to worry or judge as well. At least, it serves me very well and I can live comfortably all the time. Last time I check, better than 95% of the people in U.S. In addition, it is in a low-cost state in Texas, not high cost state like CA or NY.

You still think you do not belong together, e.g. with those b-freezing, c-dragon and etc???

It seems that you all have the same habit: guessing others, e.g. nationality, jobs, income and etc...

I thought only women can gossip like that. Now I know I am wrong definitely.

Good luck SIR and I honestly hope you are happy in your lot in life.

There is no need to use "honestly hope" if you indeed have no such genuine intention. In addition, my happiness is none of your business as well. It has nothing to do with the topics here.

So stop guessing or gossiping anything that is related to me. It is really irrelevant here.

Good luck SIR and I honestly hope you are happy in your lot in life.

You are not alone dear. There are many Pakistanis who love anyone who can make big slogans against USA.

People like you "respected" Sad-Damn until he was smoked out of a whole like a petty rat.
People like you "respected" Ben Ladeen until he was cornered like a ***** cat and then sent to heavens.
People like you "respected" cockeyed Mullah Omer until he ran into the hills on his 50cc motorbike.
People like you respect Nejat, until he meets the same end like those you respected earlier.

Tragically, you will immediately forget Nejat and start respecting a new thug just because he does bakwas against America.

Sad. Isn't it.

I will reply you according to the Paragraphs :-

Paragraph 1 of your post

I am not against USA . I can't be against the whole USA because overwhelming of them are loving and caring people. Yes USA is religiously bankrupt society. but for this reason i can't be enemy to them. please refer one post that shows my enmity to the whole US Nation. . . . . . . .

I am only against the policies of US in our region and elsewhere in the Muslim World.

Yes I am Against USA Government because it supports the terrorist State of Israel's cruelty over Palestine. . .
Yes I am against USA Governemnt because just on the basis of Suspecting they are killing hundreds of innocents in Waziristan.
I am against US Government because they are not at all acclaiming Pakistan army's effort in Northern Pakistan, and is further degrading our intelligence....

I am against US Government because I see the happenings in the world today in the lights of Qur'an and Hadith. I see this world in the context of what Qur'an and Holy Prophet (SA) told to the Ummat about this age... And on this basis I without a shadow of Doubt say that "US Government and Army now is waging War against Islam today under the curtains of War against Terror@. And it is not far from now inshaAllah when every muslim will understand the Sinister Plans of US and Israeli Government and its Armed FOoces...

If you will not study Qur'an and Hadith relating to the event happening today, you will never understand what I want to say...

But once again my Anti US Goverment thoughts are not at all for the citizens of US who are just common people like us. and being enemy to these common people is not at all justified ......

Paragraph 2 of your post

Your second Paragraph is utter nonsense. I never support any of above mentioned in the second paragraph. I will only support that person, who will bring that Islam in Pakistan and elsewhere in the Muslims World, that was brought by Holy Prophet (SA) by the order of Allah

This True Islam will have to spread with the Methodolgy adopted by Holy Prophet (SA). This method is very well explained by Late Dr. Israr Ahmed (RA) in his various lectures. If anyone wants the links I can provide them . . . i will never accept any other method of Spreading Islam . . .

As far as Ahmedinijad is concerned, yes I support him because he stands up against Zionism and Support of US Government to them and to their Atrocities in the Holy Land. . . He is only muslim leader who speaks against such policies openly. I will support him and praise him now and when some other leader comes after him......

Paragraph 3 of your post

Finally i will never forget him as you think. Its another nonsense from your side. . . . .

If Israeli airbases / airports are bombed they F16 are practically useless together with supply of guns and grandes in Palestine the area can be taken

Iran can practically disable Israel and pretty much destroy it easily

If Israeli airbases / airports are bombed they F16 are practically useless together with supply of guns and grandes in Palestine the area can be taken

And how do you think Iran would pull off such a feat? Thier Air force has no chance of reaching Israel. And few if any of Irans ballistic missiles would make it through. And even those that did don't have the accuracy to pinpoint and penetrate hardened aircraft bunkers.

The best aircraft of IrAf are F-14's(Very Old) & MiG-29's.So they can't stand up against Israeli F-16's & F-15's.

You started with big "IF".

If you want to destroy Israel, do it by yourself. Do not ask Iran to do the dirty job. Why ask Iranians to suffer the consequence??? They are not as dumb as you are.

If you are against Israel and call it a terrorist state, you pretty much are against majority of the world since most of them recognize Israel as an official country and have official diplomatic relation with Israel. None of those countries will call Israel a terrorist state.

Do not use your religious propaganda here. In the lights of Qu'ran??? Others can say in the lights of Bible, in the lights of Buddha and etc. Do not drag your religious stuff here. We are not interested to have a debate based on your own religion. In addition, U.S. has cleared indicated that it has its war on terror, not war with Islam. You should not have that short a memory about How U.S. and Nato help muslims in former Yugoslavia. U.S. is also standing against a lot of its former allies in muslim world and help the locals to overthrow those former dictators which U.S. has allied for such a long time to work against U.S.S.R. during the cold war. In addition, most muslims say OBL is really not muslim at all, but a terrorist. So U.S. help to get rid of him once for all for muslim world. Of course, U.S. has helped Kuwait to defeat Sadam to recover the country invaded by him. I do not think you can call all of that wars on muslim.

As for those nutcases you support or praise, nothing more I can say. I hope they won't end up like that hangman Sadam, or bullet-in-the-head OBL, or that hidden-like-a-mouse Qaddafi...

I will reply you according to the Paragraphs :-

Paragraph 1 of your post

I am not against USA . I can't be against the whole USA because overwhelming of them are loving and caring people. Yes USA is religiously bankrupt society. but for this reason i can't be enemy to them. please refer one post that shows my enmity to the whole US Nation. . . . . . . .

I am only against the policies of US in our region and elsewhere in the Muslim World.

Yes I am Against USA Government because it supports the terrorist State of Israel's cruelty over Palestine. . .
Yes I am against USA Governemnt because just on the basis of Suspecting they are killing hundreds of innocents in Waziristan.
I am against US Government because they are not at all acclaiming Pakistan army's effort in Northern Pakistan, and is further degrading our intelligence....

I am against US Government because I see the happenings in the world today in the lights of Qur'an and Hadith. I see this world in the context of what Qur'an and Holy Prophet (SA) told to the Ummat about this age... And on this basis I without a shadow of Doubt say that "US Government and Army now is waging War against Islam today under the curtains of War against Terror@. And it is not far from now inshaAllah when every muslim will understand the Sinister Plans of US and Israeli Government and its Armed FOoces...

If you will not study Qur'an and Hadith relating to the event happening today, you will never understand what I want to say...

But once again my Anti US Goverment thoughts are not at all for the citizens of US who are just common people like us. and being enemy to these common people is not at all justified ......

Paragraph 2 of your post

Your second Paragraph is utter nonsense. I never support any of above mentioned in the second paragraph. I will only support that person, who will bring that Islam in Pakistan and elsewhere in the Muslims World, that was brought by Holy Prophet (SA) by the order of Allah

This True Islam will have to spread with the Methodolgy adopted by Holy Prophet (SA). This method is very well explained by Late Dr. Israr Ahmed (RA) in his various lectures. If anyone wants the links I can provide them . . . i will never accept any other method of Spreading Islam . . .

As far as Ahmedinijad is concerned, yes I support him because he stands up against Zionism and Support of US Government to them and to their Atrocities in the Holy Land. . . He is only muslim leader who speaks against such policies openly. I will support him and praise him now and when some other leader comes after him......

Paragraph 3 of your post

Finally i will never forget him as you think. Its another nonsense from your side. . . . .

His extreme thinking/behavior dragged Iran into current isolation situation. No wonder he does not have allies to back him up in U.N.

What has he done to develop Iran's economy during his presidency??? Are Iranians better off during his rule or actually far worse off???

During Khatami's period, Iran has experienced some sunshine and better development and enjoy better international environment. His idiocy gets Iran into current situation. His anti-U.S. slogans and destruction of Israel chanting gets Iran into current situation. There are many countries and their presidents who do not like U.S. However, very few have behaved like him in such an idiotic way.

If only U.S. client states support the sanction, what will be the problem for Iran if it indeed has many allies to help it break the sanction? Actually, does Iran have many allies to help it to break the sanction???

As for you, do not even try to reply my post next time. About personal attack, you do not remember it is you who initiate the personal attacks at first. 恶人先告状。

Let me refresh your memory:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...f-makes-first-visit-israel-5.html#post2030815

Here is what you have written:
"If there is one Chinese member I could ban for acting like a dick and misrepresenting us as a group, it'd be you."

Later a bunch of hooligans (some jumped out praising culture revolution, and some jumped out putting Israel as China enemy No. 1 above russia and japan, some jumped out downgrading Jewish contribution towards humanity and there are one idiot who even say Ph.D.s just set the directions, several B.S./M.S engineers can simply replace them. Constantly, they pumped their chests as if China is really the strongest militarily and could conquer whatever she aims at ignoring the fact that we have a long way to go. There are so many retard stuff they said out there and I cannot believe I see those. ) with you even accused me insulted you with the word "dick-man". Well, do not try to insult others if you do not want to be insulted back.

:lol: don't take my word for it, ask GAMBIT what he thinks of PhDs? are you actually denying that in many engineering positions a BS/MS can replace a PhD? Seriously?

You don't need to do a thesis on mass transport in complex media to size a valve. But guess what, that's what alot of engineering work is: sizing valves and sh!t. the theory has already been done, just apply it. you were talking as if atomic theory was new in China and we had to reinvent the wheel. come on, thats intellectual dishonesty.

There is no way Iran can reach Israel by air. That similarly applies for Israel, unless of-course someone provides them with support.

And I doubt if Iran's ballistic missiles can pin-point Israel's air strips and get through it's missile defenses. Remember, Israel has a state of the art air and missile defense. Not an easy task. Saddam's scuds failed to make any difference. Even though Iran's missiles might be better, it would yield a similar net result.

I don't see much reason for Iran to threaten Israel. Appears to be a lot of politics in all this. And it is also an issue of control over the Middle East.

If the Iranian leadership were truly sympathetic to the Palestinians, they would first ask the Arab states hosting the Palestinian refugees for five decades to turn them into citizens of the respective Arab states. Syria is one of them. It is no biggie for them since they have a lot of resources and low population.

Now, for a Palestinian state? Well, that's different story. Threatening the 'Zionist entity' would only make the Israelis grab more attention and make them feel better about themselves.

Muslims need to unite and devise a different and a more practical strategy. And yes, at least one Middle Eastern country other than Israel needs to go nuclear. I'd say Saudi Arabia.

This will ensure long term peace in the region. And frankly, I have no idea about Israel's exact intentions in the Middle East. And remember, the Arab-Israeli conflict is still not officially over.

If you are against Israel and call it a terrorist state, you pretty much are against majority of the world since most of them recognize Israel as an official country and have official diplomatic relation with Israel. None of those countries will call Israel a terrorist state.

Diplomacy,political balance,state policy,public opinion..You put all those things in one pot,thats why you barely make sense.

For example:Country-X doesnt call them a terrorist state(or even they are allies),so the public is pro-israel.

The example above is one similiar form of your logical fallacies which you show us on a regular basis.

Israel is one of the most demonstrated-against country in the world,including the jews themselves.

Your bigotry is really inspiring,thank you.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen guys israel is an illegitemate state it would not exist without the charity it gets from america. I love the way they make propagand and say zionists are this and that. They are nothing its americas charity they live and survive on. When america goes bust in the next 5 to 10 years america Israel will cease to exist. americans will need charity at home they already have 1 in 6 on food stamps and they will need charity themselves

Listen guys israel is an illegitemate state it would not exist without the charity it gets from america. I love the way they make propagand and say zionists are this and that. They are nothing its americas charity they live and survive on. When america goes bust in the next 5 to 10 years america Israel will cease to exist. americans will need charity at home they already have 1 in 6 on food stamps and they will need charity themselves

It's kinda naive to say the USA would wind up the same way as the USSR :confused:

But then, these are uncertain economic times. I really doubt if the US axis of leadership would allow that. No way those folks are going to allow it's super power status fall.

Back
Top Bottom