What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Turkey should not try to make Israel angry, last time someone did, Israel destroyed 4 arabs nations in 2 weeks,

They provide the kurds then iran will supply hamas.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Turkey should not try to make Israel angry, last time someone did, Israel destroyed 4 arabs nations in 2 weeks,

Then a small group called hamas kicked their a$$.

Aryan, i`d be more worried for your person rather than your money if America should ever fall.

I don`t think we`ll ever see eye to eye Aryan, but for all your hatred towards my country and wishing the destruction of Zionists, i honestly couldn`t care less about you or those like you nor would i waste a moment of my time wishing you any bad.

My advice to you would be to think about all the hate you harbor for me and mine and think about who that hate really hurts, Israel or you? After all it is you who is poisoned by your own hate and not the Israelis who don`t even know you exist.

I have absolutley no problems with any religion but the philosophy of Zionism and a greter israel sounds a bit rich to me to include more and more arab lands. I am one of those people who object to innocent palestinians suffering as what I see to be dissproportionate attacks. Nothing would make me happier to see muslim and jew living happily side by side. But you know its really objectionable that defenders of zionism/israel immediatly think that any criticism of israel or zionism means it must emanate from a terrorist

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

You mean with american support. I am of the opinion that they wouldnt exist without the charity that comes from america

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Yet, your are not moved by plight of humanity, per se but just that of Muslims. I am not sure if you know what liberalism is. Amazing how you have so much hate for US (they are killing Muslims) and yet you remain silent to killing of Muslims by other Muslims.

Stop trolling and read my posts a second time you might come to a different conclusion

Pakistan will do squat.
Transferring Nuclear weapons to another country is an act of war, thinking of launching it over to Israel will cause alarm in all the neighbors of Pakistan which include Russia, China and India of course.
There won`t be any Nuclear trading here buddy boy, no one wants to be a radiation dump.

I read somewhere that israelis were renewing their european passports not if iran threatens but if iranians acquire nukes. In fact hasnt the number of israelis seeking other passports going up in recent years

What do they plan to do? Kill innocent civilians like they do in Gaza? Can't the bull crap faced terrorists come with something better?
Invade Turkey please! Please do that so that we can come and kick hard in your *** and wipe you all forever. The Jordanian president cheated last time. This time will be final. Asshol3s.

So Israel is going to fund known terrorist..good..now same argument can be used by Pakistan to arm the Talibans..Uncle Sam will not be happy as he is losing control on both ends.

Ahem..US is funding India against Pakistan or directly attacking it? Your logic makes no sense.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

What do they plan to do? Kill innocent civilians like they do in Gaza? Can't the bull crap faced terrorists come with something better?
Invade Turkey please! Please do that so that we can come and kick hard in your *** and wipe you all forever. The Jordanian president cheated last time. This time will be final. Asshol3s.

And who do you think dies when coffee shops blow up, rockets fall into crowded neighborhoods? Oh wait, the evil Zionists, not human beings.

By the way, don;t you guys get tired of boasting. It's been 60 years and Israel is still there. If you are so itching for fight, why wait for Israeli action? I guess words are cheap on internet forum.

Israelis are masturbating by thinking that they owned some butt by defeating Egypt and Syria?

Well bed wetters, Turkiye is a different ball game altogether. They have some superior machinery for themselves as well, they have a larger standing army than you lot, and they have a capable navy as well. Now, if you are gonna cry and milk your mother(aka USA) then , well quite frankly, is a symbol of being very very scared and pissing in your pants.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Israelis are masturbating by thinking that they owned some butt by defeating Egypt and Syria?

Well bed wetters, Turkiye is a different ball game altogether. They have some superior machinery for themselves as well, they have a larger standing army than you lot, and they have a capable navy as well. Now, if you are gonna cry and milk your mother(aka USA) then , well quite frankly, is a symbol of being very very scared and pissing in your pants.

Well just saw on tv - egyptian crowd are destroying walls of israel embassy::smitten:: ... Sweet to see.. Turkey and Egypt should make a partnership to counter israel now....

And who do you think dies when coffee shops blow up, rockets fall into crowded neighborhoods? Oh wait, the evil Zionists, not human beings.
So someone is comparing unguided rockets with state of the art Israeli hardware huh ?

So someone is comparing unguided rockets with state of the art Israeli hardware huh ?

Actually yes since soldiers are not "hiding" inside Israel. Why not assault border check posts? Launch rockets there? Even the cheapest rocket provides some kind of target control. There is no such thing as "unguided" rocket. Rockets just don't randomly reach civilian areas.

There is a saying in Turkish goes like: Eceli gelen kopek cami avlusuna isermis!!

meaning: The dog who's time has come to DIE!! will be pissing against a mosque's wall!!

The punishment will work both ways israel is not GOD nor any special then any other nation in the world simply.

There is a saying in Turkish goes like: Eceli gelen kopek cami avlusuna isermis!!

meaning: The dog who's time has come to DIE!! will be pissing against a mosque's wall!!

“er” do you think that’s appropriate??? Please clarify your statement!!!

I just don’t understand this façade of turkey vs Israel. I respect Turks but why are they suddenly going anti-Israel after having good relations with Israel (turks should feel lucky) for more than 18 years?

And to the Turks
why are you trying to defend these same Arabs who betrayed you and sided with the British/French in ww1???

I take in view the deaths of nine persons on the Gaza flotilla, but why were those people (including some Pakistanis) going to Gaza when they know it’s being blockaded by both Egypt and Israel.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation
and Israel/Egypt have rightfully imposed a blockade to stop the smuggling of weapons and terrorists in to the strip.

It’s time to make peace with Israel, and treat it as an equal state….. Be realistic in today’s world

Peace

I have absolutley no problems with any religion but the philosophy of Zionism and a greter israel sounds a bit rich to me to include more and more arab lands. I am one of those people who object to innocent palestinians suffering as what I see to be dissproportionate attacks. Nothing would make me happier to see muslim and jew living happily side by side. But you know its really objectionable that defenders of zionism/israel immediatly think that any criticism of israel or zionism means it must emanate from a terrorist

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

You mean with american support. I am of the opinion that they wouldnt exist without the charity that comes from america

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Stop trolling and read my posts a second time you might come to a different conclusion

Someone here said that every person in Israel is dear to us while Muslim nations have hundreds of millions on their side that they feel can be dispensed, that is very true, that is why when one Israeli is killed we take it upon ourselves to return the favor a hundredfold.

To all those day dreamers, Israel will never invade Turkey for whatever reason because:
1.You need a willing nation to allow you establish a base near the enemy`s borders
2.Israel does not invade, she destroys, quickly and swiftly.
We do not have hundreds of millions at our dispense and we do not care to lose even one life if it can be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom