What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Ptex contrary to your assertions I am quite liberal in my thinking. I attack zionism and israel for the injustices on their part. You do yourself no favour by having the same response to everyone that does not agree with you. Anyway as I stated earlier or elsewhere i believe that Israel would not exist was it not for american charity. And as you know moneys geetting tight over there, so I look forward to seeing how reiliant and brave israelis really are soon.

Perhaps the israelis should start milking the Sauds. There's a rumor that they are secret buddies.

People shouldn't underestimate the thirst for blood which Zionism holds in it's heart.

Israel wants relations to worsen with itself and Muslims in region. Remember this entity has a vision, a vision based on a holy book commonly known as greater Israel. The Christian and Jewish Zionists who support this are in reality in control of the worlds biggest superpower. USA doesn't have bases in around Muslim nations because they love the tea there. They are there for the defence of the Zionist entity.

Living in peace if far too long a wait for Israel. War will get their goals a lot quicker and being an enemy of Turkey is a step in the right direction for them.

Perhaps the israelis should start milking the Sauds. There's a rumor that they are secret buddies.

give me a break its no secret Saudi Royal family dont care about anything other than their survival. As far as I am concerned Saudies royal family israelis and americans sing from the same hymn sheet

Ptex contrary to your assertions I am quite liberal in my thinking. I attack zionism and israel for the injustices on their part. You do yourself no favour by having the same response to everyone that does not agree with you. Anyway as I stated earlier or elsewhere i believe that Israel would not exist was it not for american charity. And as you know moneys geetting tight over there, so I look forward to seeing how reiliant and brave israelis really are soon.

Yet, your are not moved by plight of humanity, per se but just that of Muslims. I am not sure if you know what liberalism is. Amazing how you have so much hate for US (they are killing Muslims) and yet you remain silent to killing of Muslims by other Muslims.

Hmm, okie dokie. Though trust me when i say this, the last thing you want to see is America falling. You might regret the day no one preaches multiculturalism and human rights anymore and Britain will become a very very different place for the likes of you.

Hmm, okie dokie. Though trust me when i say this, the last thing you want to see is America falling. You might regret the day no one preaches multiculturalism and human rights anymore and Britain will become a very very different place for the likes of you.

Surely not. We want our cake and want to eat it too;)

Financially I would suffer. In fact i have a very comfortable life in the UK. But comeon ptex when you see or think an injustice is happening dont you feel the urge to speak out.

Financially I would suffer. In fact i have a very comfortable life in the UK. But comeon ptex when you see or think an injustice is happening dont you feel the urge to speak out.

Hey, do something about de-escalating the situation! If you keep flaming the violence, how do you think it will end? Muslim countries should ask Muslim countries to tone down and approach Israel peacefully. Use diplomatic means. It is systematic failure on part of Muslim nations to approach this issue through hate and violence and then expect it to work. Constant cheer for countries like Iran do no one any good.

Hey, do something about de-escalating the situation! If you keep flaming the violence, how do you think it will end? Muslim countries should ask Muslim countries to tone down and approach Israel peacefully. Use diplomatic means. It is systematic failure on part of Muslim nations to approach this issue through hate and violence and then expect it to work. Constant cheer for countries like Iran do no one any good.

You show your ignorance,. being nice has been tried and failed in my opinion

Aryan, i`d be more worried for your person rather than your money if America should ever fall.

I don`t think we`ll ever see eye to eye Aryan, but for all your hatred towards my country and wishing the destruction of Zionists, i honestly couldn`t care less about you or those like you nor would i waste a moment of my time wishing you any bad.

My advice to you would be to think about all the hate you harbor for me and mine and think about who that hate really hurts, Israel or you? After all it is you who is poisoned by your own hate and not the Israelis who don`t even know you exist.

You show your ignorance,. being nice has been tried and failed in my opinion

And nothing shows knowledge like "I support this view, bad Jews or stay on topic". What makes you think I care about your "attitude" towards me?

*shakes head*

what a mess this is turning out to be....

Im sure things will work out.... i hope :(

Israel to cooperate with Armenian lobby in US, may offer military aid to Kurdish rebels
So Israel is going to fund known terrorist..good..now same argument can be used by Pakistan to arm the Talibans..Uncle Sam will not be happy as he is losing control on both ends.

sounds kinky :D do they mean bend turkey over for a good old spanking?

Back
Top Bottom