What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Where's the conspiracy?

Turkey remains a faithful NATO ally.

For the first time in history,unprecedented numbers of Western citizens expressed their support with Palestinian movement.

The drive of Palestine going to the United Nations to demand it's stature as an independent nation is legally waterproof.If Israel was carved out of a UN mandate,so can Palestine.

If Israel chooses to intervene using force on an unarmed flotilla(which mind you are majorly US citizens),It will be seen as an aggressor by all counts.

So one naturally has to ask the question why does Turkey want to barge into the process?None of the activists called for their help.What is the cause of this sudden motivation to transform what is largely a peaceful movement into a military one?

You be the judge.

I think you have forgotten Europe was the hallowed ground for concentration camps. Europeans (Christians) have always hated and persecuted Jews throughout ages. Britain probably is least anti-Semitic.

That's true. Israel has the most to lose in this situation.

Turkey on the other hand, has a lot to gain, from cutting ties with Israel. E.g. increased influence in the Muslim world.

Turkey is in a much better position here, Israel should realize that.

You're right and this is how it is going to look like. Turkey is going to arm the Hezbollah and Hamas. Then Turkey will form a proxy alliance with Egypt and Iran for teaching israel a lesson. Behind the curtain, the west has always been using the Kurds against Turkey, so Turkey doesn't care what the west does with the Kurds. As for Armenia and Greece, Russia is already very worried about the US intentions and so, Russia won't allow them to do much against Turkey. Matter of fact, Turkey might even join hands with the Russians to counter any US move in favour of israel. I don't think the americans want that, so the threat of an american intervention in favour of israel is very slim.

Turkey can simply bomb, bomb, bomb Iraq killing all Kurds, form alliance with Iran, killing other Kurds, arm Hezbollah and Hamas, then watch and enjoy. Win-Win for Turkey.

Kindly ignore the previous post,major typos there and somehow I'm not able to edit it.

I think you have forgotten Europe was the hallowed ground for concentration camps. Europeans (Christians) have always hated and persecuted Jews throughout ages. Britain probably is least anti-Semitic.

What does that have to do with anything I was trying to say.Not debating western history of anti-antisemitism here,much rather the common citizens of the west coming out in support of Palestine.Even the western mainstream media picked up on it.CNN started publishing American writers who defended the cause of Palestine.Something like that would've been considered media Seppuku just five years earlier.Most of the ships were supposed to sail from the United States,Greece,Italy etc,not from traditionally supportive Arab nations and that in my belief gives this movement it's jen ne se qua.

The day Israel tries to arm Kurds , you will see a dramatic rise in rocket attacks inside Israel ... what Israel doesn't understand that Turkey has few enemies but Israel has many ! What if Turkey arms Hamas , Hezbollah and Iran ? If Israel threatens to use nuclear weapons , then you will just see what Pakistan does ... Enough of arrogant Israel !

The day Israel tries to arm Kurds , you will see a dramatic rise in rocket attacks inside Israel ... what Israel doesn't understand that Turkey has few enemies but Israel has many ! What if Turkey arms Hamas , Hezbollah and Iran ? If Israel threatens to use nuclear weapons , then you will just see what Pakistan does ... Enough of arrogant Israel !

Pakistan will do squat.
Transferring Nuclear weapons to another country is an act of war, thinking of launching it over to Israel will cause alarm in all the neighbors of Pakistan which include Russia, China and India of course.
There won`t be any Nuclear trading here buddy boy, no one wants to be a radiation dump.

Pakistan will do squat.
Transferring Nuclear weapons to another country is an act of war, thinking of launching it over to Israel will cause alarm in all the neighbors of Pakistan which include Russia, China and India of course.
There won`t be any Nuclear trading here buddy boy, no one wants to be a radiation dump.

Did anyone say anything about transferring nukes to another country? Most probably israel is thinking of arming the Kurd terrorists with nukes.

So as a result of christian atrocities palestinians of all creed should suffer eternally. Yea rite

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Israel cant do squat to turkey directly. Without americans they cant defend themselves from a milk shake.

So as a result of christian atrocities palestinians of all creed should suffer eternally. Yea rite

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Israel cant do squat to turkey directly. Without americans they cant defend themselves from a milk shake.

I am sure in your world that's true Aryan_B, but in reality... It`s quite different.
You know i saw a documentary a few months ago about Muslim extremists in the UK, how they were monitored by the government authorities, they were chatting in forums preaching this and that. Destroy Israel, UK is evil, Democracy is a sham, We need Sharia law in london etc and then they showed british police officers arresting them.
So.... Best of luck with that. :)

I am sure in your world that's true Aryan_B, but in reality... It`s quite different.
You know i saw a documentary a few months ago about Muslim extremists in the UK, how they were monitored by the government authorities, they were chatting in forums preaching this and that. Destroy Israel, UK is evil, Democracy is a sham, We need Sharia law in london etc and then they showed british police officers arresting them.

Wow is that an attempt to silence me.:rofl: So I am gonna get locked up cos i said israel cant do squat to turkey. Where is your so called freedom of speech. We are not entitled even to speak no matter what Zionists do? btw i have never asked for sharia law in london, democracy is a sham is a position which lots of people agree with when I was taght law in the uk we were told that we had an elected dictatorship in the uk so you better let the unis know that profs will get locked up. lol

Wow - Hope they don't come for me! I'm scared! lolz

Wow is that an attempt to silence me.:rofl: So I am gonna get locked up cos i said israel cant do squat to turkey. Where is your so called freedom of speech. We are not entitled even to speak no matter what Zionists do? btw i have never asked for sharia law in london, democracy is a sham is a position which lots of people agree with when I was taght law in the uk we were told that we had an elected dictatorship in the uk so you better let the unis know that profs will get locked up. lol
Well as some people abuse the freedom of speech and believe that democracy is a sham, why would they let people like you enjoy either? Use your logic, you don`t believe in either and you`ll get neither.
Of course, i`m sure i`m wrong and you won`t find yourself in a British jail, cause you just fit right in the British society.:)

Well as some people abuse the freedom of speech and believe that democracy is a sham, why would they let people like you enjoy either? Use your logic, you don`t believe in either and you`ll get neither.
Of course, i`m sure i`m wrong and you won`t find yourself in a British jail, cause you just fit right in the British society.:)

Firstly you are off thread.
Secondly its called freedom of speech. We have a right to say how we feel. I know its not the same in your country. You tend to give guns to civilians to stop people protesting. Pot calling the kettle black dimwit.

Ptex contrary to your assertions I am quite liberal in my thinking. I attack zionism and israel for the injustices on their part. You do yourself no favour by having the same response to everyone that does not agree with you. Anyway as I stated earlier or elsewhere i believe that Israel would not exist was it not for american charity. And as you know moneys geetting tight over there, so I look forward to seeing how reiliant and brave israelis really are soon.

Back
Top Bottom