What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Israeli to "punish" Turkey? :lol:

Man this is all getting a bit serious now :unsure:

Getting way too serious, brah :confused:

Turkey wont go to war with israel if they both go then you never know what can it lead to

World War 3? But it won't happen, no way Turkey is going let go of all the economic gains it has made all over the years.

Both Israel and Turkey are dear to US , Turkey obviously a part of NATO and according to NATO terms ,if any NATO country will be attacked then the NATO is obliged to defend it so that makes it difficult for Israel but on the other hand US is daddy to Israel and will never let Israel to be attacked , so in this scenario i don't see a direct war but a probability of supporting gorilla groups in rival countries or else just a game of throwing blames or playing around dirty

That's true. Israel has the most to lose in this situation.

Turkey on the other hand, has a lot to gain, from cutting ties with Israel. E.g. increased influence in the Muslim world.

Turkey is in a much better position here, Israel should realize that.

Ahem..Even Iran has gained too much status in Muslim world. If this is what Turkey is focusing on, sure!

First Iraq, Then Iran and now Turkey. The country which gets maximum support from Muslim world falls 1st. Saddam Hussain also got strong and maximum support but only till 1st missile was launched. Although Turkey is strong and Israel is equally strong (specially in Defence). Iran is still holding her position, Difficult to say the outcome as both are US allies. :angel:

First Iraq, Then Iran and now Turkey. The country which gets maximum support from Muslim world falls 1st. Saddam Hussain also got strong and maximum support but only till 1st missile was launched. Although Turkey is strong and Israel is equally strong (specially in Defence). Difficult to say the outcome as both are US allies. :angel:

Turkey will soon discover that its alliance with west is weaker than it thinks. Europeans already have doubts about Turkey. Only true Turkish ally in west in US. Now guess who comes first for US, Turkey or Israel.

This is how Iran must have started after Islamic revolution. I doubt most Turks would like to follow that path.

Israel to punish Turkey man it will not be Israel but America, the force behind the curtain. But i dont think that America will go head on collision with Turkey and same case is for Israel it already has created many enemies. Israel gone nuts :hang2:

Turkey will soon discover that its alliance with west is weaker than it thinks. Europeans already have doubts about Turkey. Only true Turkish ally in west in US. Now guess who comes first for US, Turkey or Israel.

Also those who are supporting Turkey will only support till 1st Missile Jericho will be launched. I would love to see who helps Turkey if war happens between them. (Although i don't think there will be war, But if happens).

Many countries support for the sake of support as they have to support till war happens. [Mostly on paper and Internet]

Israel is now the most isolated nation on earth , this is a desperate move. Israel has much more to lose in ****** around with turks.

Muslim World is not the whole earth. Israel got and gets their support from Western Powers.

Also those who are supporting Turkey will only support till 1st Missile Jericho will be launched. I would love to see who helps Turkey if war happens between them. (Although i don't think there will be war, But if happens).

Many countries support for the sake of support as they have to support till war happens. [Mostly on paper and Internet]

and how can you forgot that Muslims of Sub-continent supported turkey always,

There is no war coming up b/w 2 but if it comes then israel is in trouble.... for sure, as now its getting harder and harder for Muslim govs to stop the their people,

Also arab is not under USA puppet rulers anymore, things will get worst and may go towards final chapter... :)

till then peace

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Muslim World is not the whole earth. Israel got and gets their support from Western Powers.

In western powers there are Muslims as well now, and its getting harder and harder to west to get the point here :)

i wonder why indians are not against Muslims then jews ....

Who knows.Being a loyal NATO ally,the moves of Turkey are suspect at best.This might very well be an attempt to unnecessarily inject violence to the largely peaceful flotilla organized supported by western citizens and the aspirations of an independent Palestine which is gaining support in the west as well.With such a ploy,the voices calling for peace can be drowned out by the clamor of war mongering.Arab nations could one again be painted as the bad guys and Israel a poor victim in eyes of the general public.

In western powers there are Muslims as well now, and its getting harder and harder to west to get the point here :)

i wonder why indians are not against Muslims then jews ....

Just because there are some Muslims in western countries doesn't make that countries drastically change their foreign policies. They can form pressure groups and thats about it. Also it depends on the attitude of the country concerned. India has around 13% Muslim population (A considerable proportion of the Hindus which includes Communists are also anti-Israel) and they form the swing votes during elections, but Indo-Isreali relation is stronger than ever as most Muslims vote for better living conditions, better opportunities etc not for Palestine. They may have soft corner for Palestine, but not at the cost of National Security.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Who knows.Being a loyal NATO ally,the moves of Turkey are suspect at best.This might very well be an attempt to unnecessarily inject violence to the largely peaceful flotilla organized supported by western citizens and the aspirations of an independent Palestine which is gaining support in the west as well.With such a ploy,the voices calling for peace can be drowned out by the clamor of war mongering.Arab nations could one again be painted as the bad guys and Israel a poor victim in eyes of the general public.

Wow ...another Conspiracy Theory!!!

Wow ...another Conspiracy Theory!!!

Where's the conspiracy?

Turkey remains a faithful NATO ally.

For the first time in history,unprecedented numbers of Western citizens expressed their support with Palestinian movement.

The drive of Palestine going to the United Nations to demand it's stature as an independent nation is legally waterproof.If Israel was carved out of a UN mandate,so can Palestine.

If Israel chooses to intervene using force on an unarmed flotilla(which mind you are majorly US citizens),It will be seen as an aggressor by all counts.

So one naturally has to ask the question why does Turkey want to barge into the process?None of the activists called for their help.What is the cause of this sudden motivation to transform what is largely a peaceful movement into a military one?

You be the judge.

i think that israel can be overrun by turkish airforce as it has very less strategic depth but on the other hand israel has really a better airforce , equipments at both sides are same , and pilot trainings are also same , and israel has some practice of hitting gaza and palestine but turkey lacks it , on the other hand to attack turkey israeli airforce has to fly deep and vast along lattitude of earth

i think that airforces of both the countries will really play the role and the best one will create the difference , and intersting is that f16s will face f16s and f25s that would be quite intersting

the wars are always bad but it is necessary now because turkey has taken the stand and this war will be for humanity

i hope the people who love humanity will support turkey

i hope bad for israel

Back
Top Bottom