What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

We already knew they supported PKK secretly for years, now they only admitted it..

While Turkey didnt even started to punish Israel! this move will take the situation to the next level and from now on serious meassures must be taken.

1: Agree with Egyptians to establish Tuaf Airbases and naval bases on Egyptian soil! Do the same with Lebanon and Jordan!!

2: Provide all kind of assistance to Hezbullah militants arm and train them.

3: The army should land via sea and air to Gaza for protection of Palestinian people and land.

4: Work together with Hamas provide weapons and training make them a true professional guerilla force. At the same time get them under control and organize them to cooperate together for defense of Palestine!!

5: Stop all civilian trade with Israel.

6: Forbid them to use our airspace for civilian airline flights over Turkey!!

7: Buy some 100 powerfull nuke tipped missiles from our Pakistani brothers!! (If possible)

8: Burn pkk with napalm, use chemical weapons, smoke them with thermoboric bombs in their goddamn caves!! no mercy!!

9: Bring back death penalty for terrorism and other big crimes!!.

We can do all of this but Turkey is not like that.. I know my country doesnt operate as a terorrist organisation.. Only thing i know is if they go too far doesnt matter who ever got your back!!.. Turkey will just declare war and go on till one of us doesnt exist anymore!!

A very famous American Scholar Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, “The American Hebrew,” once wrote:

“It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of it, that the cause will be found in them rather than in the widely varying groups which feel this antagonism."

How true!! :agree:

A very famous American Scholar once said:

Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, “The American Hebrew,” expressed the following sentiments:

“It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of it, that the cause will be found in them rather than in the widely varying groups which feel this antagonism."

What nonsense. Hate against Jews has been found only amongst other Abrahamic believes and only for the fact the Jews were few in numbers and it was easy to pick on them. Perhaps Professor should explain hate between Muslims and Christians and dime a dozen religious wars they fought against each other.

What nonsense. Hate against Jews has been found only amongst other Abrahamic believes and only for the fact the Jews were few in numbers and it was easy to pick on them. Perhaps Professor should explain hate between Muslims and Christians and dime a dozen religious wars they fought against each other.

Its not religion. Most religions teach us to be good boys and girls. It small minority of nutters in each religion whose interpretation of religion is such that it has always caused distress wars etc. I think the turks in the past have been very fair and even now they are being fair in my opinion

Turkey should not try to make Israel angry, last time someone did, Israel destroyed 4 arabs nations in 2 weeks,

Turkish navy still outclass the Israeli navy....Turkish Airforce is also very strong....maybe PAF can deputy some pilots for F-16s? Eh?

If USA doesn't step in with their Nimitz......Israel will rot and die quickly.......Turkish people are no ordinary flimsy Arab armies.....

Turkish navy still outclass the Israeli navy....Turkish Airforce is also very strong....maybe PAF can deputy some pilots for F-16s? Eh?

If USA doesn't step in with their Nimitz......Israel will rot and die quickly.......Turkish people are no ordinary flimsy Arab armies.....
Maybe Pakistani circus clowns can also volunteer for the Turkish navy, eh?
Sorry, only 3 perhaps 4 countries at the moment can hope to defeat Israel, and not without WW3 consuming the world.
You regard yourselves too highly i believe, besides, Pakistan has one very powerful and very large enemy right next to it.

Why do you people delude yourselves is beyond me, how can you ever hope to defeat Israel without facing reality...

Maybe Pakistani circus clowns can also volunteer for the Turkish navy, eh?
Sorry, only 3 perhaps 4 countries at the moment can hope to defeat Israel, and not without WW3 consuming the world.
You regard yourselves too highly i believe, besides, Pakistan has a one very powerful and very large enemy right next to it.

Even Tuvalu would be bullish with the amount of support america gives Israel. Israel would not exist without american charity

Even Tuvalu would be bullish with the amount of support america gives Israel. Israel would not exist without american charity
I heard you the first 100 times you said that, in every thread about Israel you keep repeating the same thing.
Repeat it another thousand times and it still won`t change the facts.
If anything i`d blame Nazism and European guilt for Israel`s existence and not America.

We have an idea about who lives in a world of delusion because they haven't faced a equal since their illegal creation

So..? be realistic in approach..
Why mess with someone who has the only super power as backup..

And dont start giving lecture on US's economy..
A big war is another way to revive their economy while the same can not be said about others..

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Thats a BIG If.. A couple of Nimitz Class and anyone can kiss goodbye to its armed forces..And US will not hesitate to deploy them for Israel..

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

A very famous American Scholar Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, “The American Hebrew,” once wrote:

Probably he was sleeping when they were teaching Christian-Muslim holy wars..Idiot..

So..? be realistic in approach..
Why mess with someone who has the only super power as backup..

And dont start giving lecture on US's economy..
QUOTE]

So just because america are a superpower we should bow and ignore their unjust actions?

And you know the answer dont you about the US economy? now come on you do know? They are going bust and will not in due course be able to help their artifical creation. Now why you indians get so garam before i even say america is on its way out you warn me not to tell you. Is it cos you iz worried and cant sleep because of china and pakistan. Dont worry go to sleep china and pakistan are peace loving countries would never attack Incredible India so you dont need help from america

We have an idea about who lives in a world of delusion because they haven't faced a equal since their illegal creation
Really? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Go look up history and look up who had the advantage in all of those wars fought between and Arabs and Israel, then come back here and claim the same claim while blatantly deluding yourself yet again...

Back
Top Bottom