What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Maybe Pakistani circus clowns can also volunteer for the Turkish navy, eh?
Sorry, only 3 perhaps 4 countries at the moment can hope to defeat Israel, and not without WW3 consuming the world.
You regard yourselves too highly i believe, besides, Pakistan has one very powerful and very large enemy right next to it.

Why do you people delude yourselves is beyond me, how can you ever hope to defeat Israel without facing reality...

I don't think it was circus clowns from the Pak air force who shot down Israeli's without taking a hit themselves?

Israel is a nothing entity without it's daddy in America. On it's own it can't even defeat Hezbollah. Since when have Jews had any sort of military empire?

So..? be realistic in approach..
Why mess with someone who has the only super power as backup..

And dont start giving lecture on US's economy..
QUOTE]

So just because america are a superpower we should bow and ignore their unjust actions?

And you know the answer dont you about the US economy? now come on you do know? They are going bust and will not in due course be able to help their artifical creation. Now why you indians get so garam before i even say america is on its way out you warn me not to tell you. Is it cos you iz worried and cant sleep because of china and pakistan. Dont worry go to sleep china and pakistan are peace loving countries would never attack Incredible India so you dont need help from america

Its your wishful thinking dear..Nothing else..Americans have survived much tougher situations and came out at top...
As I said they need just one chance and they will prove once again how they are no. 1 for such a long period..

And other points made by you about India-Pakistan-China is not worthy to comment on..Just remember Russia...

I don't think it was circus clowns from the Pak air force who shot down Israeli's without taking a hit themselves?

Israel is a nothing entity without it's daddy in America. On it's own it can't even defeat Hezbollah. Since when have Jews had any sort of military empire?

That is the problem.. America will always be there for israel and all the muslim ummah will keep sulking...
BTW in the past Israel on its own has busted them..Cant see any reason why the same can not be repeated..Especially when their military tech. is second to none..

Uh yeah? How amusing that you believe that... Well, i guess you`ll just have to come visit s from Gaza or perhaps Lebanon and find out.

That is the problem.. America will always be there for israel and all the muslim ummah will keep sulking...
BTW in the past Israel on its own has busted them..Cant see any reason why the same can not be repeated..Especially when their military tech. is second to none..

There is no such thing as always. That's what the Roman Empire thought. We don't live in the 60's anymore this is 2011. Israel promised to wipe out Hezbollah after 3 of their foot soldiers were taken. Do you know how many rockets landed on the Zionist entity? In the end their war goals were a failure with over 100 IDF troops killed. The Jewish families couldn't bear the burden of death thus demanding an end to the war. Finally Israel hadned over live prisoners for dead bodies.

I am sure in your world that's true Aryan_B, but in reality... It`s quite different.
You know i saw a documentary a few months ago about Muslim extremists in the UK, how they were monitored by the government authorities, they were chatting in forums preaching this and that. Destroy Israel, UK is evil, Democracy is a sham, We need Sharia law in london etc and then they showed british police officers arresting them.
So.... Best of luck with that. :)

hahahahah what a childish comments :lol:

Uh yeah? How amusing that you believe that... Well, i guess you`ll just have to come visit s from Gaza or perhaps Lebanon and find out.

Find what out? No single Israeli has ever shot down a Pak pilot and yet Pak pilots have shot down Zionists, so your previous statement was foolish to say the least.

As I just wrote this isn't the 60's pal. Isreal is a tiny piece of land, not too hard to destroy.

Wow is that an attempt to silence me.:rofl: So I am gonna get locked up cos i said israel cant do squat to turkey. Where is your so called freedom of speech. We are not entitled even to speak no matter what Zionists do? btw i have never asked for sharia law in london, democracy is a sham is a position which lots of people agree with when I was taght law in the uk we were told that we had an elected dictatorship in the uk so you better let the unis know that profs will get locked up. lol

democracy is shame for Ptex if hamas get elected democratically :P

There is no such thing as always. That's what the Roman Empire thought. We don't live in the 60's anymore this is 2011. Israel promised to wipe out Hezbollah after 3 of their foot soldiers were taken. Do you know how many rockets landed on the Zionist entity? In the end their war goals were a failure with over 100 IDF troops killed. The Jewish families couldn't bear the burden of death thus demanding an end to the war. Finally Israel hadned over live prisoners for dead bodies.

Thats the trick sir..In 60's and 70's there was a country called Soviet Union. SU supplied the Arabs Arms and Ammunitions throughout the wars (often with superior tech. )..And yet the result was for every one to see..
Who will supply them this time..?
And Hezbollah was a different case..An open war will be entirely different scenario..

Find what out? No single Israeli has ever shot down a Pak pilot and yet Pak pilots have shot down Zionists, so you previous statement was foolish to say the least.

As I just wrote this isn't the 60's pal. Isreal is a tiny piece of land, not too hard to destroy.

You`re welcome to try.
@Drawn_Sword_of_God
Not particularly.

@Raja.Pakistani
Yes Raja, evil does not deserve freedom.

Back
Top Bottom