What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

I thought he was serious brother! I have locked myself in my bedroom just in case they take me too! lol

yes he is serious dont give him your address and phone no lol otherwise he might inform authority and they will arrest you for saying that Israel is doing state terrorism against Palestinians :D

USA, Russia, Germany, China. I`d also add Japan but since they relinquished their right to declare war...

Actually, China has very low/limited power projection. We don't even have a blue water navy or an aircraft carrier, since our military is very much oriented towards self-defence.

There is no real possibility of today's China being able to sustain a war as far away as the Mediterranean sea.

China actually has very low/limited power projection. We don't even have a blue water navy or a aircraft carrier, since our military is very much oriented towards self-defence.

There is no real possibility of today's China being able to sustain a war as far away as the Mediterranean sea.

Correct...Very true..

Thats the trick sir..In 60's and 70's there was a country called Soviet Union. SU supplied the Arabs Arms and Ammunitions throughout the wars (often with superior tech. )..And yet the result was for every one to see..
Who will supply them this time..?
And Hezbollah was a different case..An open war will be entirely different scenario..

Who suggested it will be conventional war like it was in the 60's?

I ask you again do you know how many rockets Hezbollah rained down on Israel in around 3 weeks? Just this one resistance has the ability to strike Tel Aviv with much stronger missiles.

Actually, China has very low/limited power projection. We don't even have a blue water navy or an aircraft carrier, since our military is very much oriented towards self-defence.

No but you do have many friends who are enemies of Israel that would gladly let you assemble all your forces and use their bases for this type of war.

You`re welcome to try.
@Drawn_Sword_of_God
Not particularly.

@Raja.Pakistani
Yes Raja, evil does not deserve freedom.

Dont worry people will keep trying until they don't need to any more. The last crusader outpost lasted longer than what Israel has to date but in the end all was left where the buildings but no occupiers.

Israel is a temporary state, everyone knows this including Israeli's themselves.

Who suggested it will be conventional war like it was in the 60's?

I ask you again do you know how many rockets Hezbollah rained down on Israel in around 3 weeks? Just this one resistance has the ability to strike Tel Aviv with much stronger missiles.

It will be another conventional war..No country having a nuclear weapon will fight Israel for its own sake..

And as i said again- Hezbollah was a different situation..In case of an open declared war , Israel's action will be entirely different..

Well Raja, you and i have very different definitions of right and wrong. So clearly we would never agree on much.

No when our soldier kill innocent peoples of opposite side then its right and justified and when other side kill our innocent peoples then its wrong..very simple definition dude :)

when our fav person get elected by local peoples then its right democracy but when they elect someone whom we dont like then this democracy is wrong : )

No but you do have many friends who are enemies of Israel that would gladly let you assemble all your forces and use their bases for this type of war.

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone talking about even the "possibility" of a military conflict between China and Israel.

That is beyond unlikely.

Thats the trick sir..In 60's and 70's there was a country called Soviet Union. SU supplied the Arabs Arms and Ammunitions throughout the wars (often with superior tech. )..And yet the result was for every one to see..
Who will supply them this time..?
And Hezbollah was a different case..An open war will be entirely different scenario..
superior tech? who do u think had f15s in yom kippur war?

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone talking about even the "possibility" of a military conflict between China and Israel.

That is beyond unlikely.
The discussion was never about a "possibility" of a war between China and Israel... It was about who "could" defeat Israel.

Didn`t me saying that USA and Germany could also defeat Israel suggest the improbability of a war between any of the nations i`ve mentioned and Israel?

Least of all Japan that we have near minimal contact with and couldn`t care less about Muslim nations and Israel.

It will be another conventional war..No country having a nuclear weapon will fight Israel for its own sake.

Why will it? Can you clarify your second sentence?

And as i said again- Hezbollah was a different situation..In case of an open declared war , Israel's action will be entirely different..

How? The only different thing they can do is use weapons of mass destruction which won't help their cause at all.

You need to give some details otherwise you might as well play the lottery this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom