What's new

Israel , so scared of Hezbollah Fateh 110

They have enough missiles to cause some hefty damage to Israel, you cannot block them all, keep that in mind. But Israel is capable of retaliating with just as much of a punch.
Iran was the one that photo shopped missile launches
ShoopedMissile1.jpg

And this
o-IRAN-JET-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg

Iran cannot launch enough missiles at Israel to destroy it or its military.

If I got it wrong then what did you mean to say, exactly?
That trying to speak reason with most Zionists online is a complete waste of time. In my experience you Zionists are hypocritical and support brutality, death and your own attempts at hegemony. Some of them - you included - are even childish enough to suggest that anyone who opposes Israel is antisemitic, which is laughable.

That trying to speak reason with most Zionists online is a complete waste of time. In my experience you Zionists are hypocritical and support brutality, death and your own attempts at hegemony. Some of them - you included - are even childish enough to suggest that anyone who opposes Israel is antisemitic, which is laughable.

Look, you have to understand why they are so brainwashed.
Since birth they are telling them that they are THE CHOSEN ONE
and the rest of the world are theyr slaves, we are GOYIM
so dont argue or discuss with them, they dont know it better...
let them believe they are the best, they are the chosen one, and no one can stand against them
in the next war they will be teached, the reality will teach them (-> 2006 first lebanon war...)

Look at them:

dca79u.jpg

When reality kicks is, and primitive rockets scare israel soldiers to death (dont forget, they are the chosen one!)

and now imagine a one ton warhead fateh-110 blowing up a whole complex......

oh boy,....the chosen one...

Last edited:
That trying to speak reason with most Zionists online is a complete waste of time. In my experience you Zionists are hypocritical and support brutality, death and your own attempts at hegemony.
Charges of hypocrisy don't hold water when they are based on falsehoods. As for "brutality and death" whatever the Zionists have done in 100 years isn't even a match compared to the fires ignited by Muslims themselves.

Some of them - you included - are even childish enough to suggest that anyone who opposes Israel is antisemitic, which is laughable.
It is possible to be anti-Zionist without being antisemitic but since one of the "tells" of antisemitism is using lies to condemn Jews you passed that point long ago.

Look at them:

dca79u.jpg

The context is this rabbi's weekly sermon, the subject being what work Jews are permitted to do on Shabbat in the Land of Israel themselves and what work they must pay non-Jews for. It provides justification for why non-Jews are permitted to live in the Land of Israel and why these non-Jews are blessed. (No, it does not relegate non-Jews to the rank of non-humans.)

ShoopedMissile1.jpg

And this

ShoopedMissile1.jpg

And this

upload_2017-1-26_14-24-40.png

Still in lala land??? So weak the hell up!!!!!!!1

Charges of hypocrisy don't hold water when they are based on falsehoods. As for "brutality and death" whatever the Zionists have done in 100 years isn't even a match compared to the fires ignited by Muslims themselves.

It is possible to be anti-Zionist without being antisemitic but since one of the "tells" of antisemitism is using lies to condemn Jews you passed that point long ago.

You can say I'm lying as much as you want, nobody will care because nobody takes your lies seriously.

I don't care if you think I'm antisemitic, your opinion is as valuable to me as a pile of dog shit.

You can say I'm lying as much as you want, nobody will care because nobody takes your lies seriously.
I've PROVED your lies; you are stuck with merely claiming I'm lying.

I don't care if you think I'm antisemitic, your opinion is as valuable to me as a pile of dog shit.
I am a party pooper of this celebratory antisemitic thread so your statement doesn't demean me - it's more like a confession on your part, yes?

I've PROVED your lies; you are stuck with merely claiming I'm lying.

I am a party pooper of this celebratory antisemitic thread so your statement doesn't demean me - it's more like a confession on your part, yes?

Oh vey you gentile anti-semites.

I've PROVED your lies

You haven't proved shit, jackass. Post as many biased articles as you want, they won't prove anything other than your own idiocy.

you are stuck with merely claiming I'm lying.

And you are claiming I'm lying. And neither of us accept each other's opinion so this is going nowhere.

celebratory antisemitic thread

Which was started by posting an article from an Israeli news agency/paper lol yes real antisemitic.

your statement doesn't demean me - it's more like a confession on your part

Let me spell it out for you clearly so your singular puny Hasbara brain cell can understand.

I am not antisemitic. And whatever you say about my attitude to Jews won't change the fact that I am not antisemitic, all it proves is your failed and desperate attempts to present yourself as the victim. Kapish?

It will take some mental athletics to twist my words now, something I am sure you will attempt.

You haven't proved shit, jackass. Post as many biased articles as you want, they won't prove anything other than your own idiocy.

And you are claiming I'm lying. And neither of us accept each other's opinion so this is going nowhere.

Which was started by posting an article from an Israeli news agency/paper lol yes real antisemitic.

Let me spell it out for you clearly so your singular puny Hasbara brain cell can understand.

I am not antisemitic. And whatever you say about my attitude to Jews won't change the fact that I am not antisemitic, all it proves is your failed and desperate attempts to present yourself as the victim. Kapish?

It will take some mental athletics to twist my words now, something I am sure you will attempt.

Oh vey what a response!

Back
Top Bottom