What's new

Israel , so scared of Hezbollah Fateh 110

No, I cant, I am not Uzi Rubin! I just gave you a counter to your claim that Iran is advanced in the missile field!

By you I meant the writer could have specified what missiles he is talking about but he or she didn't!

Uzi Rubin is commenting on 1 missiles NOT Iran's entire Missiles program!

Yes building scram jet powered anti ship missiles is beyond Iran's capability! SO WHAT?

ICBM's are not modern technology & achieving the capability to build ICBM's although makes your more advanced than most other countries of the world BUT in terms of where the technology is today and when ICBM's where 1st tested it doesn't make you advanced technologically!

Iran doesn't not have the capability to build hypersonic scramjet engines & would need Russian help to do so! SO WHAT?

By you I meant the writer could have specified what missiles he is talking about but he or she didn't!

Uzi Rubin is commenting on 1 missiles NOT Iran's entire Missiles program!

Yes building scram jet powered anti ship missiles is beyond Iran's capability! SO WHAT?

ICBM's are not modern technology & achieving the capability to build ICBM's although makes your more advanced than most other countries of the world BUT in terms of where the technology is today and when ICBM's where 1st tested it doesn't make you advanced technologically!

Iran doesn't not have the capability to build hypersonic scramjet engines & would need Russian help to do so! SO WHAT?
Great! Then Iran is not advanced! If you would be capable of building an ICBM you would have but you still didn't!

Great! Then Iran is not advanced! If you would be capable of building an ICBM you would have but you still didn't!

ICBM's only make sense financially if you can put a NUKE on them! And Iran doesn't have nukes! And even without nukes for it to make any sense you would need enough sensors to be able to at least hit 4-5 targets with MIRV accurately & Iran doesn't have the satellites necessary to do that! And since they are too expensive for Iran to deploy them in the 100's intercepting them becomes easier so it doesn't make much sense!
Like it or not Iran is capable of building solid fueled ICBM's more powerful than the US 1st minuteman ICBM but they don't because it doesn't make sense and that's a matter of choice not capability!

10 years ago Iran started testing the 2 stage 21.5 ton Sejil-2 Missile, the U.S. Minutman-2 is a 3 stage 33 ton ICBM developed in the 60's so It is not advanced tech!
And without nukes having an ICBM that can reach the U.S. brings more problems than benefits and has no deterrent effect so again it doesn't make any sense!

And advanced tech in terms of Missile technology is being able to land a robot on Mars SO NO Iran is not ADVANCED when it comes to missiles technology it is just more advanced then most countries!

Hmm... what ever your guy's quarrels are, one thing is for sure. With Trump as president our worse fears are more or less going to be realized. He might as well be an Israeli citizen at this point, so for Iran, its best to keep up weapons production (if not kick it up several notches into overdrive). In the US, Trumps entire cabinet and much of the Congress and Senate are hardcore anti-Iran politicians of the worst kind (ones that would see millions of Iranians killed for their own goals and agendas), this would be Ideal since it would force Iran out of Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, allowing the Arabs and Israeli's free reign over these countries.

A big war is coming soon, of that I'm certain. Then Iran and Israel can finally duke it out and see who was telling the truth all along about their own respective militaries weapons, tactics and fighting skill.

Iran, you guys really need to beef up or it will be ugly (not that you don't stand a chance). I would add that Russia still isn't your ally. They will back stab if the opposing sides offer is good enough (as weird as this sounds

Also. How can a missile defense system have a 99% hit rate? That does seem a little too optimistic (kind of comes off as propaganda to me). A saturation attack will render even the most advanced defense system useless if the batteries are taken out one by one. Seems a little too out there, 99%?
He might also say that the almost 40 billion military aid to Usrael is too much and cut it in half .. he is already doing it with the domestic F-35 program. he is a smart guy, in one of his latest moves, he forbid _for life_ any white house official from becoming a lobbyist after his term as an official, and made all of them sign it.. this indicates his "love" of all lobbyists, and as we all know that is the main strength of Usrael in the US..he made an indication.. _to be followed_..

ICBM's only make sense financially if you can put a NUKE on them! And Iran doesn't have nukes! And even without nukes for it to make any sense you would need enough sensors to be able to at least hit 4-5 targets with MIRV accurately & Iran doesn't have the satellites necessary to do that! And since they are too expensive for Iran to deploy them in the 100's intercepting them becomes easier so it doesn't make much sense!
Like it or not Iran is capable of building solid fueled ICBM's more powerful than the US 1st minuteman ICBM but they don't because it doesn't make sense and that's a matter of choice not capability!

10 years ago Iran started testing the 2 stage 21.5 ton Sejil-2 Missile, the U.S. Minutman-2 is a 3 stage 33 ton ICBM developed in the 60's so It is not advanced tech!
And without nukes having an ICBM that can reach the U.S. brings more problems than benefits and has no deterrent effect so again it doesn't make any sense!

And advanced tech in terms of Missile technology is being able to land a robot on Mars SO NO Iran is not ADVANCED when it comes to missiles technology it is just more advanced then most countries!
Thank god I drove you here. You don't have the satellites for a MIRV capability, you admit that.
And Iran is not advanced,you also admitted. so, will you admit, finally, that Israel is more advanced than Iran?
I know you are more advanced than some countries in the missile spectrum, but you have to understand, more advanced doesn't mean advanced.

He might also say that the almost 40 billion military aid to Usrael is too much and cut it in half .. he is already doing it with the domestic F-35 program. he is a smart guy, in one of his latest moves, he forbid _for life_ any white house official from becoming a lobbyist after his term as an official, and made all of them sign it.. this indicates his "love" of all lobbyists, and as we all know that is the main strength of Usrael in the US..he made an indication.. _to be followed_..
40 Billion in 10 years, we don't need it to survive.

Back
Top Bottom