What's new

Israel , so scared of Hezbollah Fateh 110

I wish that as well. Our money is better spent on our own citizens rather than yours, but that is a story for another day.

In regards to Iran and how "advanced" they are. Truth be told there is no sure fire way of knowing what their "advances" are other than going there kicking open the door, and taking a direct look at the missile program, drone porgram, missile defense productions etc, etc...

Here's what WE Americans have deduced so far. Since after and during the Iraq war when Iran was truly alone, apart from Syria and North Korea sending weapons with Israel having a helping hand. Iran had no choice but to stick to domestic production of weapons (yes I get it, most of the stuff Iran shows on display at military parades is shoddy and questionable but to say that the ENTIRETY of the Iranian military establishment is this way is assanine), the domestic production of Irans forces focused on really one type of weapons and that is the Missile. Saying Irans ballistic missile program is an extension of North Korea's is not exactly true as, sure the missiles that Iran got during the war which were Scuds were from North Korea but the guy who later took the idea of ballastic missiles and made it into a core part of the Iranian detterent strategy made an effort ( a successful one), to make the program Iranian 100%, changed the missiles so much that one can't say these are some sort of North Korean clone (yet again thinking this way is not conducive, and dangerous)

Seijil, shahab, fateh, Khalij fars, and the various cruise missiles are based off Chinese or North Korean weapons but through time they were not clones of the originals any longer. When a weapons platform changes again and again eventually it becomes its own thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Israeli merkeva tank a 4 generation iteration of British tank from the 40 and 50s?

Anyways moving on.

What is most amicable about Irans missile program is the stream lining process of it (this should scare you since it means Iran will role out ballastic missiles and cruise missiles like food off of a conveyor belt). It allows them to constantly replenish their missile stock pile and fire at their enemies under the cover of a complex air defense network ad well as an extenisive mountainous region, half of which is not known to the West since it's home made (we can sit and make inferences all day about how it's just a copy but until someone goes up against these systems, you never know). I won't take an Iranian official seriously if he came out and told we are developing a 4 or 5th generation fighter, that's obvious but if he came out and told me that they have missiles that have a hitting accuracy of 5-10 meters, then I'm more inclined to believe that.

I want you to think of it this way. Iran didn't opted to be the jack of all trades, meaning as a nation they saw that being REALLY good at one thing (that being building, DESIGNING and implementation of advanced and newer missiles both cruise and ballastic). They are ace of onex that being Missile design and research which for Iran is a year round process of making the missiles better and better and adding to the stock pile (my honest guess is that they have over a thousand if not more of really good missiles with decoy missiles ready to go).

You see my friend, I mean our countries are the closest of allies after all. Going to every Iranian thread and discrediting their achievements with the only basis of "hey you lied before so that means EVERY thing else you say must be lie" is con tried and ultimately self defeating. Let's put it another way. Way do Isrealize defense officials constantly say they are bombing shipmenta of ADVANCED iranian missiles to Lebanon? Why is the Israeli military not on board with Netanyahu in striking Iran, why did Shimon Peres abd the IDf take action to stop Netanyahu from striking Iran? Why are men like Uzi Rabin (the Israeli missile expert I believe that's his name) constantly talking about how advanced Irans missile program is.

There is a time for shit posting other people's and nations because you have a strong love of your own. But facts are facts.

Irans missile program is one of the main reasons why they still exist today as a country. They have a lot of powerful and accurate missiles ready to go.
Without us bombing the Iraqi nuclear reactor, your troops in Iraq and probably every one of your allies would die.

Iran just bought the S-300 and you are talking about them making domesticated weapons?

This is how depended they are on their own domestic weapons:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/23/ukraine-seizes-plane-russian-weapons-iran/

And yes Iranian missile program isn't even an extension, it IS a North Korean missile program
http://38north.org/2016/09/melleman092216/

You're wrong, the only thing the Merkava took from a a British tank is that the engine is in front and not at the back of the tank.

Israel also has missiles with even less CEP, but Israel is actually mass producing them, Iran is mostly building unguided Grad like rockets, they don't have the infrastructure to mass produce guided missiles. We have.

Iran isn't a master of anything. Israel isn't only a jack of all trades, its missile defense is the best in the world and its guided missiles are also one of the best, take the Jericho series, EXTRA, Predator Hawk, Magic Spear and more.
Also, if they had such great weapons, why don't they export it to anyone?

Not everything Iran has developed is a lie, once they lied so many times I cannot believe them.

Yeah! Israel gave America the technology of the Arrow 3, David's Sling and Iron Dome!
The SkyCeptor is an American system with an Israeli interceptor!

I wish you Americans would stop "funding" 1% of our GDP, so we can start selling our weapons without you blocking it, and so we can start building more modern infrastructure. If you wouldn't block the sale of the Lavi for example, you wouldn't see any F-16s being sold, you would see the Lavi replace it.

Like North Korea doesn't have any drones, and Iran's missile program is a direct progression from North Korea's one.
"Advanced missiles" right now Iran cant be credited for any achievement, they have lied so many times, it seems like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" suddenly made a country and kept lying about his weapon systems but in the end he DOESN'T have any modern system, he just keeps claiming he have advanced weapons.

Downplay? It cant be any worse.
You are wrong, we should also due to the US Security Council veto for us

You are wrong, we should also due to the US Security Council veto for us
even if we stop taking aid from them we still need there veto

I wish that as well. Our money is better spent on our own citizens rather than yours, but that is a story for another day.

In regards to Iran and how "advanced" they are. Truth be told there is no sure fire way of knowing what their "advances" are other than going there kicking open the door, and taking a direct look at the missile program, drone porgram, missile defense productions etc, etc...

Here's what WE Americans have deduced so far. Since after and during the Iraq war when Iran was truly alone, apart from Syria and North Korea sending weapons with Israel having a helping hand. Iran had no choice but to stick to domestic production of weapons (yes I get it, most of the stuff Iran shows on display at military parades is shoddy and questionable but to say that the ENTIRETY of the Iranian military establishment is this way is assanine), the domestic production of Irans forces focused on really one type of weapons and that is the Missile. Saying Irans ballistic missile program is an extension of North Korea's is not exactly true as, sure the missiles that Iran got during the war which were Scuds were from North Korea but the guy who later took the idea of ballastic missiles and made it into a core part of the Iranian detterent strategy made an effort ( a successful one), to make the program Iranian 100%, changed the missiles so much that one can't say these are some sort of North Korean clone (yet again thinking this way is not conducive, and dangerous)

Seijil, shahab, fateh, Khalij fars, and the various cruise missiles are based off Chinese or North Korean weapons but through time they were not clones of the originals any longer. When a weapons platform changes again and again eventually it becomes its own thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Israeli merkeva tank a 4 generation iteration of British tank from the 40 and 50s?

Anyways moving on.

What is most amicable about Irans missile program is the stream lining process of it (this should scare you since it means Iran will role out ballastic missiles and cruise missiles like food off of a conveyor belt). It allows them to constantly replenish their missile stock pile and fire at their enemies under the cover of a complex air defense network ad well as an extenisive mountainous region, half of which is not known to the West since it's home made (we can sit and make inferences all day about how it's just a copy but until someone goes up against these systems, you never know). I won't take an Iranian official seriously if he came out and told we are developing a 4 or 5th generation fighter, that's obvious but if he came out and told me that they have missiles that have a hitting accuracy of 5-10 meters, then I'm more inclined to believe that.

I want you to think of it this way. Iran didn't opted to be the jack of all trades, meaning as a nation they saw that being REALLY good at one thing (that being building, DESIGNING and implementation of advanced and newer missiles both cruise and ballastic). They are ace of onex that being Missile design and research which for Iran is a year round process of making the missiles better and better and adding to the stock pile (my honest guess is that they have over a thousand if not more of really good missiles with decoy missiles ready to go).

You see my friend, I mean our countries are the closest of allies after all. Going to every Iranian thread and discrediting their achievements with the only basis of "hey you lied before so that means EVERY thing else you say must be lie" is con tried and ultimately self defeating. Let's put it another way. Way do Isrealize defense officials constantly say they are bombing shipmenta of ADVANCED iranian missiles to Lebanon? Why is the Israeli military not on board with Netanyahu in striking Iran, why did Shimon Peres abd the IDf take action to stop Netanyahu from striking Iran? Why are men like Uzi Rabin (the Israeli missile expert I believe that's his name) constantly talking about how advanced Irans missile program is.

There is a time for shit posting other people's and nations because you have a strong love of your own. But facts are facts.

Irans missile program is one of the main reasons why they still exist today as a country. They have a lot of powerful and accurate missiles ready to go.
we can start sell weapons to china and do joint venture with them

Yeah! Israel gave America the technology of the Arrow 3, David's Sling and Iron Dome!
The SkyCeptor is an American system with an Israeli interceptor!

I wish you Americans would stop "funding" 1% of our GDP, so we can start selling our weapons without you blocking it, and so we can start building more modern infrastructure. If you wouldn't block the sale of the Lavi for example, you wouldn't see any F-16s being sold, you would see the Lavi replace it.

Like North Korea doesn't have any drones, and Iran's missile program is a direct progression from North Korea's one.
"Advanced missiles" right now Iran cant be credited for any achievement, they have lied so many times, it seems like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" suddenly made a country and kept lying about his weapon systems but in the end he DOESN'T have any modern system, he just keeps claiming he have advanced weapons.

Downplay? It cant be any worse.

Don't fool yourself All your SAM systems are based off American Technology! U.S. has been working on the THAAD system since the late 80's & started testing the missile in the mid 90's
You can change the name & make little design changes but the reason you can't sell many of your weapons without US approval is because they American Tech that was given to Israel not Israeli tech!
U.S. doesn't ban you from selling your own tech like your UAV's just the equipment that uses U.S. technology!
The Israeli Levi is nothing but an F-16 with modified wing design & canards hell even Iran's Saegheh is more impressive because Iran at least built the engines!

As for Iran taking N.Korean tech! North Korea started building missiles & Subs before Iran even had a defense industry!
Yet Iran surpassed them by building the Sejil-2 over a decade ago!
And if you knew anything about solid fuel missiles you would now that any country capable of producing the 1st stage booster of the Sejil-2 will always be less than 2 years away from building an ICBM if they choose to build it! So the reason Iran hasn't done so is because they choose NOT to!
In terms of Liquid fuel N.Korea is more advanced in building larger liquid fueled engines & they are also more advanced in building larger sub platforms but that doesn't make them a more advanced country!
Iran builds 100's if not 1000's of other weapons & equipment that they can't even build from SAM, ATGM, Thermal Imaging Camera's, PGM's, UAV's, LACM, Robots, Helicopters, Hovercrafts,.....
So being more advanced than Iran in building liquid fueled engines doesn't make you a more advanced country!
And yet N.Korea started it's defense industry some 20 years before Iran did & if they had as much money as Iran has maybe today they would be more advanced but they don't and they aren't!

Well I tried, Benny is lost in his own mind and refuses to accept reality.

Lol Israel, most definitely does not have the world's best air defense system.
so who does?

Don't fool yourself All your SAM systems are based off American Technology! U.S. has been working on the THAAD system since the late 80's & started testing the missile in the mid 90's
You can change the name & make little design changes but the reason you can't sell many of your weapons without US approval is because they American Tech that was given to Israel not Israeli tech!
U.S. doesn't ban you from selling your own tech like your UAV's just the equipment that uses U.S. technology!
The Israeli Levi is nothing but an F-16 with modified wing design & canards hell even Iran's Saegheh is more impressive because Iran at least built the engines!

As for Iran taking N.Korean tech! North Korea started building missiles & Subs before Iran even had a defense industry!
And if you knew anything about solid fuel missiles you would now that any country capable of producing the 1st stage booster of the Sejil-2 will always be less than 2 years away from building an ICBM if they choose to build it! So the reason Iran hasn't done so is because they choose NOT to!
In terms of Liquid fuel N.Korea is more advanced in building larger liquid fueled engines & they are also more advanced in building larger sub platforms but that doesn't make them a more advanced country!
Iran builds 100's if not 1000's of other weapons & equipment that they can't even build from SAM, ATGM, Thermal Imaging Camera's, PGM's, UAV's, LACM, Robots, Helicopters, Hovercrafts,.....
So being more advanced than Iran in building liquid fueled engines doesn't make you a more advanced country!
And yet N.Korea started it's defense industry some 20 years before Iran did & if they had as much money as Iran has maybe today they would be more advanced but they don't and they aren't!
arrow 3 alot of israel tech in it most of the tech is iraeli you can talk alot but thats is the true

http://112.international/russia/us-...-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-to-russia-4096.html

so who does?

arrow 3 alot of israel tech in it most of the tech is iraeli you can talk alot but thats is the true

http://112.international/russia/us-...-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-to-russia-4096.html
they not alowed us to sell weapons to china what about that?

you talk and talk do you have prove to what you say or it what you think?

1. That's bullshit 2. Everything you have is based off American and Russian technology!

Our missile systems are the best and even the Americans are saying so!
The US doesn't ban us from selling anything, they just threaten to stop all US aid to Israel if we will!

If you think that this
F-16A_THREE_VIEW.jpg

looks like this
iai_lavi.gif

then you should have an eye test!

All of your equipment is straight up modified Soviet or American equipment!
It was never your own design!

The Sejil 2 isn't better than Hwasong 4.

All of those SAM, ATGM, Thermal Imaging Camera's, PGM's, UAV's, LACM, Robots, Helicopters... are copies, nothing else!

1. That's bullshit 2. Everything you have is based off American and Russian technology!

The US doesn't ban us from selling anything, they just threaten to stop all US aid to Israel if we will!

If you think that this
F-16A_THREE_VIEW.jpg

looks like this
iai_lavi.gif

All of those SAM, ATGM, Thermal Imaging Camera's, PGM's, UAV's, LACM, Robots, Helicopters... are copies, nothing else!
Gen. Patrick O'Reilly, head of the US plan for missile defense, testified in Congress that:

-3 Arrow design more advanced than what we're doing anti-missile missile programs in our United States. ... A special sensor embedded system and a new propulsion system interceptor.

If you think that this
F-16A_THREE_VIEW.jpg

looks like this
iai_lavi.gif

One is a liquid fueled missile the other a solid fuel missile & the tech is not similar in any way!

So for hitting targets within ~3000 km Iran's Sejil-2 missile is far superior than ANY liquid fueled ballistic missile for that range in the world! And you can say that about any solid fueled booster vs liquid fueled not just the Sejil-2

WHY? Because prepping them is a matter of minutes & unlike liquid fueled missiles it doesn't take over an hour to fuel the boosters! Solid fuel boosters are built with the fuel inside, they take off at a higher speed! which increases rate of fire from launcher! Also Solid fuel rockets have less parts which reduces the number of things that can go wrong with them & this increases reliability! And speed makes radar tracking & algorithms for interception far more complicated

With liquid fuel, you can't store your fuel inside your missile for long periods so you have to store all your fuel separately which complicates things & requires more authorized personal & more space & equipment.....

If Iran choose they can build a solid fueled ICBM equal too or more powerful than the U.S. Minuteman 2 ICBM within a year or two! Iran's Sejil-2 was build over a decade ago and so far Iran has chosen NOT to build a more powerful 1st stage booster not because they can't but because they choose NOT TO DO SO!

Hmm... what ever your guy's quarrels are, one thing is for sure. With Trump as president our worse fears are more or less going to be realized. He might as well be an Israeli citizen at this point, so for Iran, its best to keep up weapons production (if not kick it up several notches into overdrive). In the US, Trumps entire cabinet and much of the Congress and Senate are hardcore anti-Iran politicians of the worst kind (ones that would see millions of Iranians killed for their own goals and agendas), this would be Ideal since it would force Iran out of Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, allowing the Arabs and Israeli's free reign over these countries.

A big war is coming soon, of that I'm certain. Then Iran and Israel can finally duke it out and see who was telling the truth all along about their own respective militaries weapons, tactics and fighting skill.

Iran, you guys really need to beef up or it will be ugly (not that you don't stand a chance). I would add that Russia still isn't your ally. They will back stab if the opposing sides offer is good enough (as weird as this sounds

Also. How can a missile defense system have a 99% hit rate? That does seem a little too optimistic (kind of comes off as propaganda to me). A saturation attack will render even the most advanced defense system useless if the batteries are taken out one by one. Seems a little too out there, 99%?

reformist will offer their women or even themselves .... the sad truth ....

you talk too much you want to destroy israel why dont you do that atack us with all your weapons what are you waiting for?
One is a liquid fueled missile the other a solid fuel missile & the tech is not similar in any way!

So for hitting targets within ~3000 km Iran's Sejil-2 missile is far superior than ANY liquid fueled ballistic missile for that range in the world! And you can say that about any solid fueled booster vs liquid fueled not just the Sejil-2

WHY? Because prepping them is a matter of minutes & unlike liquid fueled missiles it doesn't take over an hour to fuel the boosters! Solid fuel boosters are built with the fuel inside, they take off at a higher speed! which increases rate of fire from launcher! Also Solid fuel rockets have less parts which reduces the number of things that can go wrong with them & this increases reliability! And speed makes radar tracking & algorithms for interception far more complicated

With liquid fuel, you can't store your fuel inside your missile for long periods so you have to store all your fuel separately which complicates things & requires more authorized personal & more space & equipment.....

If Iran choose they can build a solid fueled ICBM equal too or more powerful than the U.S. Minuteman 2 ICBM within a year or two! Iran's Sejil-2 was build over a decade ago and so far Iran has chosen NOT to build a more powerful 1st stage booster not because they can't but because they choose NOT TO DO SO!
what country do you live?

reformist will offer their women or even themselves .... the sad truth ....

Bla bla bla!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting on what exactly it is that so called revolutionists stand for that dates back to the reason why Iranians had a revolution!!!!!!!

Nokareh asli sahyooneest shomohaeen!

Vaghti Rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as refah mardom e, vaghti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as eghtesodeh keshvareh, vaghti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as etehad mellat ba dollat e, vagti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as farrareh maghz hast, vaghti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as khod e Quran e,.... Pass tow joz yeh khaeen e daeeshi beesh neesti!!!!!!

Kesi barra Rosarri ba to sari engelab nakard!!!!!!!!!!

Quran am beh heech vaj hamcheen ejazehii ro be kesi nadodeh! va to Quran am omadeh onaii keh hatta as zoor goii (Rosarri ba to sari) tarafdori mekonan to on donya javabgoo khahand bood pass besheen ta beyad!

Revolutionists are noting but a bunch of low IQ uneducated Idiots whos ONLY consistent policy is & has been Hijab by Force & more morality police! And they had their chance, their guy didn't increase defense spending by any significant amount, their guy destroyed the economy & their guy destroyed Iran's relationship with most of the world! Their guy caused millions to protest and was the biggest gift to the crazies in the U.S. & Israel!
Your guy couldn't even manage the economy when Iraq's oil was offline & oil prices were at over $100!!!!!!!!

Bla bla bla!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting on what exactly it is that so called revolutionists stand for that dates back to the reason why Iranians had a revolution!!!!!!!

Nokareh asli sahyooneest shomohaeen!

Vaghti Rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as refah mardom e, vaghti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as eghtesodeh keshvareh, vaghti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as etehad mellat ba dollat e, vagti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as farrareh maghz hast, vaghti rosarri ba to sari barat mohemtar as khod e Quran e,.... Pass tow joz yeh khaeen e daeeshi beesh neesti!!!!!!

Kesi barra Rosarri ba to sari engelab nakard!!!!!!!!!!

Quran am beh heech vaj hamcheen ejazehii ro be kesi nadodeh! va to Quran am omadeh onaii keh hatta as zoor goii (Rosarri ba to sari) tarafdori mekonan to on donya javabgoo khahand bood pass besheen ta beyad!

Revolutionists are noting but a bunch of low IQ uneducated Idiots whos ONLY consistent policy is & has been Hijab by Force & more morality police! And they had their chance, their guy didn't increase defense spending by any significant amount, their guy destroyed the economy & their guy destroyed Iran's relationship with most of the world! Their guy caused millions to protest and was the biggest gift to the crazies in the U.S. & Israel!
Your guy couldn't even manage the economy when Iraq's oil was offline & oil prices were at over $100!!!!!!!!
what is your problem with israel?

Back
Top Bottom