What's new

Israel , so scared of Hezbollah Fateh 110

You haven't proved shit, jackass. Post as many biased articles as you want, they won't prove anything other than your own idiocy.

And you are claiming I'm lying. And neither of us accept each other's opinion so this is going nowhere.

Which was started by posting an article from an Israeli news agency/paper lol yes real antisemitic.

Let me spell it out for you clearly so your singular puny Hasbara brain cell can understand.

I am not antisemitic. And whatever you say about my attitude to Jews won't change the fact that I am not antisemitic, all it proves is your failed and desperate attempts to present yourself as the victim. Kapish?

It will take some mental athletics to twist my words now, something I am sure you will attempt.

It be best if you left him be. Whether he is Jewish or American or Israeli doesn't matter at this point. All of the users with Israel as their flag constantly go on Iranian threads and try to delegitimize them and the content in the thread (From a scholarly perspective, avoiding them would be for the best) . I don't know if this is just pure trolling or some sort of soft war but it seems as though it's effective.

Just talk amongst though's that contribute to the overall thread, always avoid shit posting wars with anyone from any country or background.

You haven't proved shit, jack***. Post as many biased articles as you want, they won't prove anything other than your own idiocy.
Hey, maybe I don't know whether or not some articles have little credibility. Stick to questions of veracity rather than unfounded personal and lying political attacks and I'm good.

I am not antisemitic. And whatever you say about my attitude to Jews won't change the fact that I am not antisemitic, .
I see I confused you with another poster. So I've reviewed a couple dozen of your last posts. Save for that Hitler-covered book snipe and a "devil" comment, I indeed didn't see anything overtly antisemitic.

Yeah... such a creditable source, where Japan is stronger than Russia, and Iran is stronger than Israel... give me a break.

I didn't publish it! The article was likely about the top 10 influential powers of 2016! It is not strictly about military strength!

Without the U.S. to back it, I wouldn't count Israel as even the 3rd strongest power of the region!

I didn't publish it! The article was likely about the top 10 influential powers of 2016! It is not strictly about military strength!

Without the U.S. to back it, I wouldn't count Israel as even the 3rd strongest power of the region!
Same could be said about Iran but with Russia. You're nothing with and without them anyways.

Same could be said about Iran but with Russia. You're nothing with and without them anyways.

Talk about delusions!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea because Russia hands Iran Billions in Military Aid on a yearly bases & funds Iranian weapons projects!! Yea, I think NOT!

Iran has 20 Million men & 20 million women age 16-50 fit for military service with at least 10 million men that have had some kind of minimum military training!
Iran produces 97% of it's yearly military procurements while under sanctions without any financial military aid from any country!
Iran remains the fastest growing country in science & technology
And in the past decade, per capita & GDP Iran has spent less on it's military than most countries in the region so what would it look like when Iran actually does start spending money on it's military?

Talk about delusions!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea because Russia hands Iran Billions in Military Aid on a yearly bases & funds Iranian weapons projects!! Yea, I think NOT!

Iran has 20 Million men & 20 million women age 16-50 fit for military service with at least 10 million men that have had some kind of minimum military training!
Iran produces 97% of it's yearly military procurements while under sanctions without any financial military aid from any country!
Iran remains the fastest growing country in science & technology
And in the past decade, per capita & GDP Iran has spent less on it's military than most countries in the region so what would it look like when Iran actually does start spending money on it's military?
Yeah because America gives money to Israel free, right? They give money for us to finish our projects, that gives a technology boost to America, the reason no one gives you aid is because you cannot develop jack shit and every super weapon you have claimed to have was proved to be either fake either a dressed up weapon that already existed.

How does it matter if you don't have enough weapons to arm them? How will they fight, with sticks? donkey guided missiles?
You're not the fastest growing country in science and technology, you barely reached North Korea's technology level.

Yeah because America gives money to Israel free, right? They give money for us to finish our projects, that gives a technology boost to America, the reason no one gives you aid is because you cannot develop jack shit and every super weapon you have claimed to have was proved to be either fake either a dressed up weapon that already existed.

How does it matter if you don't have enough weapons to arm them? How will they fight, with sticks? donkey guided missiles?
You're not the fastest growing country in science and technology, you barely reached North Korea's technology level.

Oh that's uncalled for and just not true. Claiming Iran can't produce "jack shit" is a lie. There is many jacks that are in fact producing lots of shit in Iran from advanced missiles, to defense systems that are mostly home grown. Irans technology level is far surpass that of North Korea's which is obviously evident in their vast drone program and missile program.

You know, I get it I really do. Israel is the mightiest in the land, but going around and discrediting others just because their your enemy is childish. And he has a point. We Americans fund you with our tax payer money.

It really is a shame. When the times comes to put your money where your mouth is, I hope all the underestimation you did regarding Iran comes to be true, because if it doesn't then your in a world of hurt that no magical god-tier missile defense system can protect you from. Don't take this the wrong way but all persons with Israeli flags on pakistan defense forum talk of big game and constantly, and boy do I mean constantly down play EVERYONE else.

I guess only we the US can match the might of Moses children.

The more you type the more you show how delusional you truly are!!!!!!!!!!

Yea it's Israel that's giving America Technology! sure buddy! LOL!

The more you type the more you show how delusional you truly are!!!!!!!!!!

Yea it's Israel that's giving America Technology! sure buddy! LOL!
Yeah! Israel gave America the technology of the Arrow 3, David's Sling and Iron Dome!
The SkyCeptor is an American system with an Israeli interceptor!

Oh that's uncalled for and just not true. Claiming Iran can't produce "jack shit" is a lie. There is many jacks that are in fact producing lots of shit in Iran from advanced missiles, to defense systems that are mostly home grown. Irans technology level is far surpass that of North Korea's which is obviously evident in their vast drone program and missile program.

You know, I get it I really do. Israel is the mightiest in the land, but going around and discrediting others just because their your enemy is childish. And he has a point. We Americans fund you with our tax payer money.

It really is a shame. When the times comes to put your money where your mouth is, I hope all the underestimation you did regarding Iran comes to be true, because if it doesn't then your in a world of hurt that no magical god-tier missile defense system can protect you from. Don't take this the wrong way but all persons with Israeli flags on pakistan defense forum talk of big game and constantly, and boy do I mean constantly down play EVERYONE else.

I guess only we the US can match the might of Moses children.
I wish you Americans would stop "funding" 1% of our GDP, so we can start selling our weapons without you blocking it, and so we can start building more modern infrastructure. If you wouldn't block the sale of the Lavi for example, you wouldn't see any F-16s being sold, you would see the Lavi replace it.

Like North Korea doesn't have any drones, and Iran's missile program is a direct progression from North Korea's one.
"Advanced missiles" right now Iran cant be credited for any achievement, they have lied so many times, it seems like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" suddenly made a country and kept lying about his weapon systems but in the end he DOESN'T have any modern system, he just keeps claiming he have advanced weapons.

Downplay? It cant be any worse.

Yeah! Israel gave America the technology of the Arrow 3, David's Sling and Iron Dome!
The SkyCeptor is an American system with an Israeli interceptor!

I wish you Americans would stop "funding" 1% of our GDP, so we can start selling our weapons without you blocking it, and so we can start building more modern infrastructure. If you wouldn't block the sale of the Lavi for example, you wouldn't see any F-16s being sold, you would see the Lavi replace it.

Like North Korea doesn't have any drones, and Iran's missile program is a direct progression from North Korea's one.
"Advanced missiles" right now Iran cant be credited for any achievement, they have lied so many times, it seems like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" suddenly made a country and kept lying about his weapon systems but in the end he DOESN'T have any modern system, he just keeps claiming he have advanced weapons.

Downplay? It cant be any worse.

I wish that as well. Our money is better spent on our own citizens rather than yours, but that is a story for another day.

In regards to Iran and how "advanced" they are. Truth be told there is no sure fire way of knowing what their "advances" are other than going there kicking open the door, and taking a direct look at the missile program, drone porgram, missile defense productions etc, etc...

Here's what WE Americans have deduced so far. Since after and during the Iraq war when Iran was truly alone, apart from Syria and North Korea sending weapons with Israel having a helping hand. Iran had no choice but to stick to domestic production of weapons (yes I get it, most of the stuff Iran shows on display at military parades is shoddy and questionable but to say that the ENTIRETY of the Iranian military establishment is this way is assanine), the domestic production of Irans forces focused on really one type of weapons and that is the Missile. Saying Irans ballistic missile program is an extension of North Korea's is not exactly true as, sure the missiles that Iran got during the war which were Scuds were from North Korea but the guy who later took the idea of ballastic missiles and made it into a core part of the Iranian detterent strategy made an effort ( a successful one), to make the program Iranian 100%, changed the missiles so much that one can't say these are some sort of North Korean clone (yet again thinking this way is not conducive, and dangerous)

Seijil, shahab, fateh, Khalij fars, and the various cruise missiles are based off Chinese or North Korean weapons but through time they were not clones of the originals any longer. When a weapons platform changes again and again eventually it becomes its own thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Israeli merkeva tank a 4 generation iteration of British tank from the 40 and 50s?

Anyways moving on.

What is most amicable about Irans missile program is the stream lining process of it (this should scare you since it means Iran will role out ballastic missiles and cruise missiles like food off of a conveyor belt). It allows them to constantly replenish their missile stock pile and fire at their enemies under the cover of a complex air defense network ad well as an extenisive mountainous region, half of which is not known to the West since it's home made (we can sit and make inferences all day about how it's just a copy but until someone goes up against these systems, you never know). I won't take an Iranian official seriously if he came out and told we are developing a 4 or 5th generation fighter, that's obvious but if he came out and told me that they have missiles that have a hitting accuracy of 5-10 meters, then I'm more inclined to believe that.

I want you to think of it this way. Iran didn't opted to be the jack of all trades, meaning as a nation they saw that being REALLY good at one thing (that being building, DESIGNING and implementation of advanced and newer missiles both cruise and ballastic). They are ace of onex that being Missile design and research which for Iran is a year round process of making the missiles better and better and adding to the stock pile (my honest guess is that they have over a thousand if not more of really good missiles with decoy missiles ready to go).

You see my friend, I mean our countries are the closest of allies after all. Going to every Iranian thread and discrediting their achievements with the only basis of "hey you lied before so that means EVERY thing else you say must be lie" is con tried and ultimately self defeating. Let's put it another way. Way do Isrealize defense officials constantly say they are bombing shipmenta of ADVANCED iranian missiles to Lebanon? Why is the Israeli military not on board with Netanyahu in striking Iran, why did Shimon Peres abd the IDf take action to stop Netanyahu from striking Iran? Why are men like Uzi Rabin (the Israeli missile expert I believe that's his name) constantly talking about how advanced Irans missile program is.

There is a time for shit posting other people's and nations because you have a strong love of your own. But facts are facts.

Irans missile program is one of the main reasons why they still exist today as a country. They have a lot of powerful and accurate missiles ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom