What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Palestinian Passport issued before your Jewish country had a ****'in passport.
Now do us all a favor your Jewish Kin and Arabs jump in a damn acid bath and die of.

Imagine posting a British passport to support the idea there was a 'palestinian' state :laugh:

It literally says BRITISH PASSPORT :omghaha:

Here is the inside of a 'palestinian' identity card by the British. You'll note how he is described

DDN0S1aW0AA-PEF.jpg

The so-called "attack" is a response to rioting by 'palestinian' terror entity incited by Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran.

As for Al Aqsa, the 'palestinians' desecrate it all the time by turning it into a space for launching attacks and firing fireworks from inside as well as storing mountains of rocks inside the mosque.

They don't care one bit for the Mosque they just use it so gullible people like you becoming angry and frothing at the mouth.

Rubbish is always going to be rubbish regardless which colour lipstick you put on or what shape hat you dressed with. How far stone can be thrown by a kid 30 yards 50 yards and what damage they can do to well protected Israeli army thug team????? Same applies to the fire works which according to you were stored there and i can't see any evidence of that.
Israel as a nation just crosses one line after the other and their are no limits to their barbarism from killing kids to attacking the pregnant Palestinian ladies and now attacking holly sites of Islam. Medieval thuggery runs in the veins of a thug Jewish state.

Imagine posting a British passport to support the idea there was a 'palestinian' state :laugh:

Your Israel is a British/French creation as well, only difference British took management of Palestine after Ottoman Collapse, similar to British issuing British Indian Passport, however the point is Palestine was there before the rat race (Jews).

Still you can't support your position you were there before Palestine.

Your history is very shaky. I should warn you about playing the "outnumbered" population game, because Jews were a majority in Jerusalem according to a census from around the 1880s.

prove it. i can counter it.

Jews own that according to the law.

read the article i sent to you earlier. the jews never owned it.

I just checked with my dog and even he understood it.

only dogs like you and your mother understand lies as the truth.

Here is the inside of a 'palestinian' identity card by the British. You'll note how he is described

View attachment 741931

So? I'm described as Asian in the US Census, what difference it makes clown. The passport says Palestine, you have nothing now jump into an ocean and take your family with you as well. Worst mistake the Muslims did was even try and save Jews from Nazi's bet your *** it will never happen again.

Rubbish is always going to be rubbish regardless which colour lipstick you put on or what shape hat you dressed with. How far stone can be thrown by a kid 30 yards 50 yards and what damage they can do to well protected Israeli army thug team????? Same applies to the fire works which according to you were stored there and i can't see any evidence of that.
Rocks can and do kill. Out of everyone, I thought Muslims would know this since it is used as an execution method.

Rocks also blind people and cause brain damage. These aren't pebbles that are thrown. They also throw them at cars and have cause several deaths.

If you want to see some evidence of how the palestinians treat Al Aqsa mosque, then here it is

000_Nic6489984-e1443379311845-400x250.jpg

And of course let's not pretend palestinians only use rocks. They also like to shoot and stab Jews. They murdered a kid at a bus stop a few days ago.

So? I'm described as Asian in the US Census, what difference it makes clown. The passport says Palestine, you have nothing now jump into an ocean and take your family with you as well. Worst mistake the Muslims did was even try and save Jews from Nazi's bet your *** it will never happen again.
The fact it says 'palestine' means nothing. 'palestine' was a region. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you REALLY want the truth told, 'palestine' is a colonial European creation.

It was white Romans from Europe who changed the name of the region to 'palestine'.

So the palestinians were created by European imperialists. Kind of funny. :laugh:

Rocks can and do kill. Out of everyone, I thought Muslims would know this since it is used as an execution method.

Rocks also blind people and cause brain damage. These aren't pebbles that are thrown. They also throw them at cars and have cause several deaths.

If you want to see some evidence of how the palestinians treat Al Aqsa mosque, then here it is

View attachment 741933

And of course let's not pretend palestinians only use rocks. They also like to shoot and stab Jews. They murdered a kid at a bus stop a few days ago.
Look @PakistaniAtBahrain bro here is proofs that he is not a Muslim brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom