What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll notice I stick to facts
Can you please list the sources of your facts? I can bet you that I can list the sources with facts from the inception of this conflict...btw did you went through the video I posted in my previous reply to you.

He is not Muslim brother, i think he is either Buddhist or from some other religion look his flag he is from Myanmar

i see the flag of Morocco.

You'll notice I stick to facts while you and your cohorts talk in catchphrases and accusations without a shred of evidence.

i stick to the facts too. the arabs didnt steal anyones land. its their land, the jews are the occupiers, and you are just another slave of the jews.

And Gaza is also illegally occupied by Israel from i think either from Syria or from Jorden, it wasn't a part of Israel when Israel first created in 47 lol

It was occupied by Egypt and Israel took it over in a war the Arabs started.

Gaza was free for about 30 years with basically open borders to Israel. Israelis would freely travel in and out of Gaza as well as live there and palestinians would cross into Israel every day for work.

It was only after Arafat's intifada (which his wife recently said was a big mistake) that Gaza became more locked down. Then it got worse after Hamas killed their political rivals and took over Gaza.
i stick to the facts too. the arabs didnt steal anyones land. its their land, the jews are the occupiers, and you are just another slave of the jews.

I just told you owners of Sheikh Jarrah are Jewish and have legally recognised title deeds.

And yet you, like a toddler, put your fingers in your ears and stomp your feet saying it's not true.
And what evidence you gave that Muslims were planning in Aqsa for riots lol

It was in Israeli media in April. They were starting to gear up for the riot.

"And know that your properties and your children are but a trial and that Allah has with Him a great reward." [Quran 8:28]

all this money and they have done nothing with it. the Gulf Arabs have failed their test. the last Arab ruler that tried was Saudi's King Faisal (Rahimahullah)

@PAKISTANFOREVER

At one point I felt bad for these people, but not anymore. They are suffering because of their own negligence of betraying fellow Muslims you can go through sources of information how the Sharif Family and Saud family aligned with the Brit's & Co., and that gay boy Lawrence of Arabia. (This sad race of Arabs are still to this day cleaning the grave of Gertrud Bell in Iraq who helped formulate the British strategy). I will not go into much history as it'll take way to long. While the current generation has nothing to do what happened 100 years ago, but as history has shown 1 mans mistake the whole nation suffers same with Kashmiri's who sided with Sheikh Abdullah, who even created the Peace Brigade and told females to join their Sikh and Hindu brothers to fight Pakistan. Now look at the result their being turned inside out.

As for the current state, this was willed by Allah no doubt about it what we are seeing. But it's also Allah who birthed these retarded and worthless lot of leaders and crowned them over our heads. There isn't much that can be done; and if Allah fixes it fine if not I and other patriots have no time and money to waste in the West when we have to deal with the gutter shit to the East. When he's birthed loyalty's and forward thinkers to the other races.

These same lot of Arabs are kissing Israel and normalizing relations and God knows what else under the table on all 4s.

This is why those worthless ayrabs from UAE, Saudi and Egypt deserve very little respect

Thank, whole heartily agree.

This isn't a Muslim issue this is an Arab issue let them deal with it and we don't need to throw our egg into that basket.

Last edited:
I just told you owners of Sheikh Jarrah are Jewish and have legally recognised title deeds.

the people living in Sheikh Jarrah are Palestinians and have been living there long before any jewish dog even came to the land.

It was occupied by Egypt and Israel took it over in a war the Arabs started.

Gaza was free for about 30 years with basically open borders to Israel. Israelis would freely travel in and out of Gaza as well as live there and palestinians would cross into Israel every day for work.

It was only after Arafat's intifada (which his wife recently said was a big mistake) that Gaza became more locked down. Then it got worse after Hamas killed their political rivals and took over Gaza.
Give us your proofs for your claims that GAZA was free land, if you will not give a backup for your claims than i considered this as nonsense of yours

@PAKISTANFOREVER

At one point I felt bad for these people, but not anymore. They are suffering because of their own negligence of betraying fellow Muslims you can go through sources of information how the Sharif Family and Saud family aligned with the Brit's & Co., and that gay boy Lawrence of Arabia. (This sad race of Arabs are still to this day cleaning the grave of Gertrud Bell in Iraq who helped formulate the British strategy). I will not go into much history as it'll take way to long. While the current generation has nothing to do what happened 100 years ago, but as history has shown 1 mans mistake the whole nation suffers same with Kashmiri's who sided with Sheikh Abdullah, who even created the Peace Brigade and told females to join their Sikh and Hindu brothers to fight Pakistan. Now look at the result their being turned inside out.

As for the current state, this was willed by Allah no doubt about it what we are seeing. But it's also Allah who birthed these retarded and worthless lot of leaders and crowned them over our heads. There isn't much that can be done; and if Allah fixes it fine if not I and other patriots have no time and money to waste in the West when we have to deal with gutter shit to the East.

follow the Quran and Sunnah, dont look at what the Arab leaders do and which coward from the Arab population supports them. you are answerable only to Allah.

the people living in Sheikh Jarrah are Palestinians and have been living there long before any jewish dog even came to the land.

No, the 'palestinians' (actually Jordanians at the time) moved onto the land in 1950. It was owned by Jews at the time they moved into this land.

You don't seem to understand. Shall I draw you pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
uae and so on accepted the building of the temple its just about time to see tensions rising..

why should they attack mecca? whats that nonesense.. there is no such threat.. the only ones who will attack mecca or try it are muslims themselves..

Their is nothing stopping Israel and the West from doing this. The West did to to Japan and nuked their sacred religious and cultural city during WWII. There is not a thing 1.2B Muslims can do, neither have the fire power and/or reach to hit back. Day In and Day Out they'll drone you in the comfort of their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom