What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

It was 6 not 5 and all of them are members of Hamas/Islamic jihad. Good work ♥️🇮🇱

With skill and precision, the Israeli special forces infiltrated right into the belly of the Hamas beast and liquidated the terrorists. Just as they caught the 6 heinous terrorists who escaped prison. Their 'freedom' was short lived as Israel hunted them down one by one until the last two were captured, again, in the belly of the beast. Israel can operate deep into the 'palestinian' turf right under their noses. The 'palestinians' promised war if they were captured. but captured they were. Israel slipped in and out like cat burglars.

The entity called 'palestinians' need to realise that good will win over evil, which is why Israel continuously wins.

May the 5 liquidated terrorists be a lesson. Plan to kill Israelis, and you'll be sent to hell sooner or later.

Basically, Hamas shot 3 civilians driving their car, killed one.

Three settler terrorists trespassing into Palestinian territory. What are they doing in Palestinian cities? These terrorists assault Palestinians on a daily basis, in many cases outright murdering them:

Palestinian baby burned to death in settler attack
Two homes set ablaze in Duma village in occupied West Bank, with graffiti left on the walls reading “revenge” in Hebrew.

An 18-month-old Palestinian boy has burned to death after settlers set fire to his family house in Duma village, south of Nablus city, in the occupied West Bank.

The parents of Ali Saad Dawabsheh and his four-year-old brother were also injured in the attack, sources told Al Jazeera on Friday morning.

Three settler terrorists trespassing into Palestinian territory. What are they doing in Palestinian cities? These terrorists assault Palestinians on a daily basis, in many cases outright murdering them:

Palestinian baby burned to death in settler attack
Two homes set ablaze in Duma village in occupied West Bank, with graffiti left on the walls reading “revenge” in Hebrew.

An 18-month-old Palestinian boy has burned to death after settlers set fire to his family house in Duma village, south of Nablus city, in the occupied West Bank.

The parents of Ali Saad Dawabsheh and his four-year-old brother were also injured in the attack, sources told Al Jazeera on Friday morning.
Whatever you show me, I can send you a Palestinian caused atrocity that predates that. The first terrorist attacks started by the Muslims, not Jews before the founding of Israel as a modern state.

Palestinians sent suicide bombers to teenager clubs, restaurants, public busses, literally butchered and beheaded women and kids, crushed their heads with stones, as if we're in the first Islamic conquests. I am not even trying to exaggerate, I can back each one of those actions multiple times with a source.

If something like that happened to someone I love, I swear on my life I will dedicate my entire existence to kill Palestinians I see fit to be killed. However even then I won't ever do what the Palestinians did and stab or strangle babies with their own hands.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack

6-7 billion will die in WW3 now that is casualities..

--------------------------------------
@Falcon29 Continue your work here we need constant updates

Must be a sicko to have a total disregard for the human life. Go to the nearest mental institute and register yourself immediately and if they don't have a vacancy, please send me a message I will unlock the key for you on the permanent basis. :mad:.
How you are even allowed on this forum to pencil in such blood thirsty comments.

Whatever you show me, I can send you a Palestinian caused atrocity that predates that. The first terrorist attacks started by the Muslims, not Jews before the founding of Israel as a modern state.

Palestinians sent suicide bombers to teenager clubs, restaurants, public busses, literally butchered and beheaded women and kids, crushed their heads with stones, as if we're in the first Islamic conquests. I am not even trying to exaggerate, I can back each one of those actions multiple times with a source.

If something like that happened to someone I love, I swear on my life I will dedicate my entire existence to kill Palestinians I see fit to be killed. However even then I won't ever do what the Palestinians did and stab or strangle babies with their own hands.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack

That guy was mentally disabled and had no political motive. Palestinians don't condone such crimes, and even between Israeli's and Palestinians there is a cultural understanding to not commit crimes such as rape and so forth. Hamas captured Israeli soldiers in the past and had no intention to hurt them:

Actually it was Israeli's that were most sophisticated in orchestrating terror attacks, you were the first people planting bombs in market places:

46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA; Riots and Arson Follow Blast--Arabs and Jews Each Blame the Other for Outrage Investigation Called For 46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA Council Accuses Arabs

1938, July 618 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab melon market in Haifa. More than 60 people were wounded. The toll over two days of riots and reprisals was 33 dead, 111 wounded.[14][19][20][21]
1938, July 84 Arabs were killed by a bomb in Jerusalem.[14]
1938, July 1610 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jerusalem.[14]
1938, July 2543 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa.[14][22]
1938, August 2624 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jaffa.

That guy was mentally disabled and had no political motive. Palestinians don't condone such crimes, and even between Israeli's and Palestinians there is a cultural understanding to not commit crimes such as rape and so forth. Hamas captured Israeli soldiers in the past and had no intention to hurt them:

Actually it was Israeli's that were most sophisticated in orchestrating terror attacks, you were the first people planting bombs in market places:

46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA; Riots and Arson Follow Blast--Arabs and Jews Each Blame the Other for Outrage Investigation Called For 46 KILLED BY BOMB IN MARKET AT HAIFA Council Accuses Arabs

1938, July 618 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab melon market in Haifa. More than 60 people were wounded. The toll over two days of riots and reprisals was 33 dead, 111 wounded.[14][19][20][21]

Irgun's action were a response to the Arab attacks, Arabs attacked years before Irgun started paying back (1920s vs 1937)

Screenshot_20211216_213430_com.huawei.browser.jpg
Screenshot_20211216_213434_com.huawei.browser.jpg
Screenshot_20211216_213438_com.huawei.browser.jpg
Screenshot_20211216_213444_com.huawei.browser.jpg

All Palestinian terrorists are essentially mentally ill, besides, the Itamar massacre was done by two brothers, and not a single one.

Palestinians don't commit such crimes?
Palestinians don't rape? Common cultural understanding between Israelis and Palestinians? Bs, us Israelis don't do that but nothing in Palestinian culture prevents such crimes.

I won't show pictures because I would be banned

This one is less less than 2 years ago, raped and stabbed to death a teenager girl

School bus blown up, killing 9 children

All Palestinian terrorists are essentially mentally ill, besides, the Itamar massacre was done by two brothers, and not a single one.

Palestinians don't commit such crimes?
Palestinians don't rape? Common cultural understanding between Israelis and Palestinians? Bs, us Israelis don't do that but nothing in Palestinian culture prevents such crimes.

I won't show pictures because I would be banned

This one is less less than 2 years ago, raped and stabbed to death a teenager girl

School bus blown up, killing 9 children

The terrorist attacks started with the forced relocation of Jewish Europeans unto Palestinian land. Palestinians had no weapons then and were at the mercy of of violent expulsion by Jewish militias. Palestinians were the ones in the state of retaliation. Those crimes are individual crimes you are listing(rapes), I was talking about the military's of Palestine and Israel....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom