What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trench Broom
A well balanced view on the creation of Israel for you:

As per Sheikh Imran Hosein (Islamic Eschatologist):
QURAN Predicted ISRAEL and It's Establishment 1400 Years Ago

True. At least they did it themselves and didn't get white boys from Europe to do it.

Jews set up their own state. Palestinians created by Europe.

Embarrassing, to be honest.

lol, you forgot the period were the jews were pussies and didnt even want to enter the land, and then roamed the desert for 40 years. Palestinians werent created by Europe. it was called Palestine long before the British got there. it wasnt called israel.

lol, you forgot the period were the jews were pussies and didnt even want to enter the land, and then roamed the desert for 40 years. Palestinians werent created by Europe. it was called Palestine long before the British got there. it wasnt called israel.

Even Moses wanted to bail out but was forced to come back, I don't think their was anything more cruel than this --

You need to Grow up and present yourself in a better light.

You say this as if its fact and applies to all Arabs of the gulf. Which is a blatant lie.

Have you seen how pakistanis speak about Indians and vise versa on these boards ? Now that is something to scratch your head over ....

The prophecy will come true in due time, at the end all your riches will amount to nothing.

Um, the Romans were Europeans and they created 'palestine' changing the name from a Judea.

sure, but the jews werent locals of the land. they have no rights to it if the Palestinians dont. that is why the story of the jews ends with a big genocide. every jewish man and woman, with a sword through their heart, starting with you. even the trees wont protect you.

The prophecy will come true in due time, at the end all your riches will amount to nothing.

I like how Pakistan doesn't bother to get rich for this reason. Just cruises as a failed state so as to avoid the disappointment of it all ending one day.

bdc2002de0a6e3a476d5848edc2358d9be-smart-use-your-head-iq-200-black-man-pointing-finger-to-his...jpg

sure, but the jews werent locals of the land. they have no rights to it if the Palestinians dont. that is why the story of the jews ends with a big genocide. every jewish man and woman, with a sword through their heart, starting with you. even the trees wont protect you.

Aww it's okay hun. I know you're upset at losing wars, losing debates and losing face all the time.

That's what makes you say these mean things you don't actually believe.

Also, I wouldn't bring a sword to that fight if I were you. Israel has nuclear armed subs. :enjoy:

I like how Pakistan doesn't bother to get rich for this reason. Just cruises as a failed state so as to avoid the disappointment of it all ending one day.

That's rich coming from a breed that lost to a moth eaten Israel in 6 days, be-careful who you insult Arab even with all of our limitations we are still holding back a facist state hell bent on our destruction which is 5 times in size in land mass and 7 times in population, at the end of the day when the Jews and or Iranians will be killing you left, right and centre, it will be us who you will be calling to save you from your inevitable genocide.

@Aslan are these the kind that you want Pakistan to waste time fighting for?, I say to hell with them Pakistan first.

Last edited:
Your opinion, not something that I agree too.

Reminds me of the story of the 2 bulls who defeated the lion together, but then the cunning fox was able to create a rift between the 2, and alas the rest is history.

As I said before this issue is not an arab or a foreign issue, by your logic tomorrow (Allah na karay) if the Haram Makki gets attacked we shouldnt bother, as it is a foreign issue.
Technically - that is not anyone’s problem since per beliefs the owner of that house will protect it. However, if he so wishes it has been destroyed in the past and attacked some 50 years ago so it may be again in the future.

As for Al-Aqsa -most muslims aren't mentally and emotionally strong enough not have an iota of morals or care for each other and fellow human that would represent them as muslims - hence they cannot do jack about it. Until they are that state, the best they should do is pray.

Israel wants to demolish Masjid Al Aqsa,

When that happens, Wars will take place. Dr. Israr Ahmed, prominent Islamic Scholar had many speeches in this context.

"Crusades are back"

Some tribes of Arab are supporting idolaters/zionists as already mentioned in prophecy.

--

What role can Pakistan play?

It will only be clear in coming months, conflicts will take place naturally forcing Pakistan to choose a side.

The situation in Afghanistan, India annexation of IOJK, KSA visits, French Diarrhea, UAE/Israel relations, everything's interconnected.

India's favorite targets right now:

-- Chaos in Afghan soil
-- Prevent withdrawal of allied forces from Afg
-- Suppress Indian Muslims, same what Israel is doing in Palestine

Please tell me, when was the last time the Palestinians or the Arabs cared for or did anything for Pakistanis or Kashmiris?
Muslims in india are putting statuses in whatsapp about this attack but i never saw anyone doing tht for kashmir.of course out of fear.

Muslims in india are putting statuses in whatsapp about this attack but i never saw anyone doing tht for kashmir.of course out of fear.

yeah, of course. i know indian muslims that dont talk about Kashmir in front of non-muslims or online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom