What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the debris that landed in Egyptian territory that is confusing things, possibly. They need to stay away from the border as it is open to receive all the wounded to be treated in Egypt,

Can I ask you a tough question? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, it's just for my own curiousity since I see the repercussion of Hammas' action is mostly on Palestinian civilians despite the claims that Hammas is within them. But in your opinion or knowledge of the situation being these are people of your nationality, and even thought they elected Hamas to control Gazha, what do you think is the percentage of current Palestinians in Ghaza who still or have renewed their support of Hamas despite the suffering they are taking being underpowered. I know they are proud of fighting like heroes and taking massive disproportional blow, do you think that will change some of their support of Hamas? Can you throw a percentage guess IYO? It must be high because all I've seen from just a few interviews on that particular subject is they fully support Hamas, although these were Palestinian from the WB.

I would say Hamas has 20-30% of hardcore supporters in Gaza that support everything about the movement including their governance of Gaza. I would also say 10-15% that dislike their movement no matter what happens. The armed wing has an overwhelming approval well over 80%. Most Palestinians in Gaza support the military factions during times like these because they believe these situations are imposed on us. And support Hamas's decision to fight. But does not mean they believe Hamas's governance is effective. A lot are indifferent to their governance and want economic relief.

It is actully haram hitting Syangague.. It is not a house of shirk or temple where there are status. It is a place where Allah is mentioned and prayed for..

I don't think that was a target either but it was an accident... it is clearly haram and forbidden in Islam from touching Syangagues.. They have impunity in Islamic law

Unguided homemade rockets, wasn't target obviously.

General Mousavi :
__en__ac-cover-1x1.jpg

The traitors of the region should know that the blood of the children of Gaza will drown the compromisers of the deal of the century, and we consider the continuation of the crimes of the Zionist regime as a result of the procrastination and betrayal of the compromisers of the deal of the century.

General Mousavi, in the presence of the commanders and officials of the Iranian armed forces, said: "We have not the slightest doubt in the fulfillment of divine promises and we know that truth will triumph over falsehood, oppression and tyranny.

He continued: "On the day when our enlightened leader promised that the Zionist regime would not see the next 25 years, many may not have imagined the arrival of a day like today with such speed." The Zionists, who once dreamed of dominating the region, are now desperate and stuck in battle with the resistance forces, and the dream of the Nile to the Euphrates has been reduced to the nightmare of maintaining the Israeli terrorists.

The commander-in-chief of the army pointed out: The battle of "Saif al-Quds" marks the imminent liberation of Qudse Sharif. Of course, the traitors and compromisers of the region should know that the blood of the children of Gaza will drown the compromisers of the deal of the century, and we consider the continuation of the crimes of the Zionist regime as the result of the procrastination and betrayal of the compromisers of the deal of the century.

Saraya Al Quds at 7:00 says they are beginning their wave of rockets now in response to targeting of civilians in Gaza
Falcon,

Saraya Al Quds announced their new munition Qassem today. Did they announce they also used it for the first time or was that just an unveiling.

If they will do a operation at 7:00pm, perhaps they will deploy these heavy IRAMs in my guess.

A part of a synagogue has collapsed on orthodox worshippers in Jerusalem injuring dozens. Too many people on a structure at once it appears.
Falcon,

Saraya Al Quds announced their new munition Qassem today. Did they announce they also used it for the first time or was that just an unveiling.

If they will do a operation at 7:00pm, perhaps they will deploy these heavy IRAMs in my guess.

It's already past 7
, they are shelling numerous areas since then. I believe they did use it but haven't released footage yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom