What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Truly think you are mistaken. I would stake my life on the fact that Egyptian army is the most useless and ineffective army in the region or anywhere for that matter. They are easily corruptible, they have millions and millions of people who are no loyal to their country. And dont have technical skills or interest in making good soldiers. Against Israeli soldiers they have no chance. They should try to just keep the Egyptian border as it is. Don't risk Sinai.

I base this on many facts that may be off topic here.

It seems like you are the most understanding and militarily effective person here so may as well appoint you as leader over us .... Seriously , tone down your rhetoric which isn't true.

DA6181A5-7969-4CA1-9818-1DA0A93EB4AC.jpeg

The bleachers go very high up!

Some good points.
Yesterday saw an interview of Erdogan's Spokesman (Ibrahim) who clearly hinted that some countries, like Sudan, had been lured by Trump to recognize Israel to get political benefits in Washington. But, as you pointed out, they are doing it to only gain economic and political benefits--as well to look like 'moderate Muslim countries' globally. They don't like Israel. I bet all Muslims countries don't like Israel. And going by the UNGA votes, most of the WORLD doesn't like Israel.

As to the Doomsday talk about the Palestinians disappearing. Oh , please! There are 5 MILLION of them between Jordan and the Med. Sea alone. They are not going anywhere. You can't push them out to the sea or expel to Jordan or Egypt or wherever. Even the Israelis know that Israel missed the chance in 1948 for the total ethnic cleansing and have to live with that decision.
I disagree

Currently every arab country genuienly like isreal and hate hamaas

Alright guys, I am out permanently again after 925boy latest post. I am not okay with these people continue using my people blood to promote Iran, or to insult/trash me and try to make me slave for Iran. I will check back tonight to see if these kinds of people are thread banned or not. I will come back on at night if they are. If they aren't, than I will be out for good. Thanks to everyone for support of Palestinian people during these difficult times.

Good on you bro .
freedom for Palestine

take care and God bless you and Palestinians
Everything you post is being given credit to Iran

Is their an expiration date or anything of the sort for the treaty where Egypt will be allowed full control over the demilitarized zones.

I believe it is for 100 years from the signing of the treaty with clauses in it that it needs to be reviewed prior to its expiration for a strong possibility of renewing it. By then, who knows what the conditions will be like.

But just FYI, contrary to what one member just said about Egypt's uselessness, the reality is quite opposite and there is a major plan called Rapid Deployment Forces that shuts down the canal for a couple of days a year and the military trains excessively of deploying huge assets from all branches to move at a rapid pace to prevent any invasion. So useless is just an angry and insulting term. There are also a lot of underground facilities which work around the treaty as well as SAMs positioned in strategic areas. Hardly useless and quite the opposite to the point the Israelis complained to the US about this Rapid Deployment Forces created in the 90's. New high tech bridges that are complete in under an hour and lots of SAMS including a much better data sharing operations That's it, no more off-topic for me.

I believe it is for 100 years from the signing of the treaty with clauses in it that it needs to be reviewed prior to its expiration for a strong possibility of renewing it. By then, who knows what the conditions will be like.

But just FYI, contrary to what one member just said about Egypt's uselessness, the reality is quite opposite and there is a major plan called Rapid Deployment Forces that shuts down the canal for a couple of days a year and the military train excessively of deploying huge assets to move at a rapid pace to prevent any invasion. So useless is just an angry and instuling term. There are also a lot of underground facitilites which work around the treaty as well as SAMs positioned in strategic areas. Hardly useless and quite the opposite to the point the Israelis complained to the US about this Rapid Deployment Forces created in the 90's. New high tech bridges that are complete in under an hour and lots of SAMS including a much better data sharing operations That's it, no more off-topic for me.

Very interesting, I will do some more research to learn about this. Thank you for the info.

Surprised I never knew about it until now.

You are quoting a fake account which is now deleted:

1621185161693.png

1621185231158.png

India did not officially support Israel and hence Israel did not thank India. Nothing to get kicked about. Israel can't thank some social media handles when the govt is not supporting it openly

Is their an expiration date or anything of the sort for the treaty where Egypt will be allowed full control over the demilitarized zones.
Sinai was conquered by Israel and this was a term laid out for it to be returned. USA & NATO got access to Suez Canal, Israel got safety and Egypt got its territory. It was a fair deal to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom