What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is most likely scenario to be honest

The big question is if US lets Iron Dome run out, what happens if Hamas rejects ceasefire and keeps going?
I hope hamas has the rocket supplies...

Why has Israel not done a ground invasion...do they know that hamas has prepared properly and urban warfare will be a nightmare
If and only of palestinains can take back just one town from the Israelis....you will see a change is stance from israel

It is. I totally agree. Refusing to resupply them is best way to force them to stop the war. But my low odds is simply based on how much of a shit feet Biden would be under if that “threat”
Of being cut off leaks out. Very very low odds, and I wouldn’t count on it.

I could see them having-around 10,000 interceptors even more

I think they could be in big trouble because if they based their missile stockpile estimates off the last HZ/Gaza wars, we have already gone way past that. Whatever estimate they had would be too low now.

It's like 3,000 rockets fired last 5 days, in the last war it was like 4,000 in 50 days. Israel's estimates would be massive underestimate this time.

Their stockpile must be running low based on that estimate, how low I'm not sure.

Why has Israel not done a ground invasion...do they know that hamas has prepared properly and urban warfare will be a nightmare
If and only of palestinains can take back just one town from the Israelis....you will see a change is stance from israel
fear of hog,s army casualities

Very interesting, I will do some more research to learn about this. Thank you for the info.

Surprised I never knew about it until now.

I am surprised that many people don't know that in here...

I also wanna highlight something else that most people don't realize because they seek escalation and think escalation or miscalculation means success but it is not because that leads to you revealing your cards and hand consider this as a poker game.

Some countries have already revealed their hands like China everyone knows it will go on the offense..

What I am referring to here is that no one wants to break the current status quo in the world until the economy collapse or a mass disaster happens that will enforece WW3.. It is few decades ahead of us in the future every single country holds a card in it's hands. But once it start it will be like a 100m dash but they are all playing it right except few who have revealed their hand early.

What everyone is doing is gaining muscles for the next 20-25 years because whoever wins WW3 gains the world and whoever loses will become irrelevant for the next 100-120 years. If the Ummah loses it could pretty much be the end.. Everything rides on Al-Malhama al-Kubra it will probably be fought for 6 years with the largest coalitions the world has ever witnessed it could be fought in every theatre from South-east Asia, Subcontinent, Central ASIA, Middle east, Balkan, North Africa and the Iberian peninsula.. 6-7 billion could die. Prediction in the tablet of destiny has already written down that victory will be for ***** meaning it can't be undone..

Aside from that win or not winning is irrelevant because our whole survival will be linked to winning the biggest and largest conflict of all times for if we lose it we will cease to exist

download.jpg

UN- SPEECH , KIKE SPEAKS

ISREAL IS DEFENDING ITS CHILDREN,S WITH ITS MISSILES..

. hamas--------- our children,s are defending our missiles.

Israel knows it will be messy, why risk it when you can damage your enemy from far and putting your troops at risk, they are using long range to full extent.
Making sure everything is flat so enemy doesn't have much cover left.

So basically current US position seems to be:

"We won't stop you, but when you run out of missiles, don't ask us for help"

Well as you live with Usrael 's Mother the USA.. there is no need to answer your jealousy and sickness about Arab Armies if you are that ignorant of who is behind Usrael..

Even China and Russia today don't want to go head to head with the US..but since it is obvious you are tolling by personal negative forces beyond your control let's leave it at that..

You hypocrite.
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

قَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ ءَايَةٌ فِى فِئَتَيْنِ الْتَقَتَا  ۖ فِئَةٌ تُقٰتِلُ فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَأُخْرٰى كَافِرَةٌ يَرَوْنَهُمْ مِّثْلَيْهِمْ رَأْىَ الْعَيْنِ  ۚ وَاللَّهُ يُؤَيِّدُ بِنَصْرِهِۦ مَنْ يَشَآءُ  ۗ إِنَّ فِى ذٰلِكَ لَعِبْرَةً لِّأُولِى الْأَبْصٰرِ
"Already there has been for you a sign in the two armies which met - one fighting in the cause of Allah and another of disbelievers. They saw them [to be] twice their [own] number by [their] eyesight. But Allah supports with His victory whom He wills. Indeed in that is a lesson for those of vision."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 13)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

وَلِيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ نَافَقُوا  ۚ وَقِيلَ لَهُمْ تَعَالَوْا قٰتِلُوا فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَوِ ادْفَعُوا  ۖ قَالُوا لَوْ نَعْلَمُ قِتَالًا لَّاتَّبَعْنٰكُمْ  ۗ هُمْ لِلْكُفْرِ يَوْمَئِذٍ أَقْرَبُ مِنْهُمْ لِلْإِيمٰنِ  ۚ يَقُولُونَ بِأَفْوٰهِهِمْ مَّا لَيْسَ فِى قُلُوبِهِمْ  ۗ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَكْتُمُونَ
"And that He might make evident those who are hypocrites. For it was said to them, Come, fight in the way of Allah or [at least] defend. They said, If we had known [there would be] fighting, we would have followed you. They were nearer to disbelief that day than to faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah is most Knowing of what they conceal -"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 167)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Arabs have turned to their old ways.

@Falcon29 ... do you think Israel will support the idea of UN peacekeeper in Gaza? ... or it will be political suicide for Israel and Palestine cause?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom