What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the disproportionate use of force, that is truly incredible that hamas can create that sort of damage and the guy saying "why why why" is just absurd. These people are totally clueless that they think stealing homes from Sheikh Jarrah is not the root of all of this are simply in denial or not in touch of reality.

Even if the UN and Egyptian Delegation or Turkish one or whomever reaches a cease fire, there is still the root of this conflict besides the occupation and that is the demolition of Palestinian homes in Sheikh Jarrah which might stop for a few weeks and then pick up again.
That ”why“ sound, might by a word in Hebrew, I’ve heard others say it.

Rockets at Ashkelon , intensity of fire from both sides starts to increase at this time up to about 2-3 AM in the morning.

Considering the disproportionate use of force, that is truly incredible that Hamas can create that sort of damage and the guy saying "why why why" is just absurd. These people are totally clueless that they think stealing homes from Sheikh Jarrah is not the root of all of this are simply in denial or not in touch with reality.

Even if the UN and Egyptian Delegation or Turkish one or whomever reaches a cease fire, there is still the root of this conflict besides the occupation and that is the demolition of Palestinian homes in Sheikh Jarrah which might stop for a few weeks and then pick up again.

I highly doubt Israelis will try to evict again again after this mess

E1hXMC9WEAg92v9.png:large

unknown.png

Yeah seriously, I would be AMAZED if Biden or Blinken ever mentions Uyghars again for the rest of the Presidency.

Massive PR win for China.

In the Islamic and developing world the US/EU gang have lost all credibility.

“No casualties reported”

Or

1. "No injuries reported"

2. "Rocket fell in an empty land"

3. "Show a car burning"

4. "Damage to a street"

Those are the only images allowed. They're really hiding the the damages that the majority of the Palestinian rockets are causing in Israel.

I highly doubt Israelis will try to evict again again after this mess
jews are arrogant cowards they will repeat the same again and keep killing until they get what they want the only cure is destruction of Israel!

Or

1. "No injuries reported"

2. "Rocket fell in an empty land"

3. "Show a car burning"

4. "Damage to a street"

Those are the only images allowed. They're really hiding the the damages that the majority of the Palestinian rockets are causing in Israel.
its the psychological damage that matters! Jews value their lives and want to live in the world forever and never die so this fear that a rocket can fall from sky and kill them any moment will destroy them psychologically....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom