What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes my blood boil how those khwarijiites mother fukers are quiet all of a sudden. Where are their big claims now?

Why would these mofos attack their handlers and from where they get paid.
and yet young muslims join these fraud organization and follow thier swine leadership orders and kill muslims!

Bottom line is , this entire thing is a political scam, a business and power opportunity and the ones paying the price are the civilians of Gaza and other parts of Palestine.

For sure the people of Gaza are not interested in this round of war .But it is not like anyone asked them.

It is not like there are free elections in Gaza or they can protest against those who rule them.

Hamas took people Gaza hostage to their own political and religious agenda and is willing to see their people suffer as long as they be declared " top dogs "

I am not saying there is not a real problem in Gaza. The situation their need to be treated from the root in order to bring back minimum living conditions to the people there.

But this would not happen without some serious international help and investment. I doubt any of those would pour into Gaza the way things are run there now.

Qatar is poring millions there every month, but only little of it reaches the Palestinians. Most of is taken by Hamas , his organization and his Arms.

60a084af2738d8e81.jpg

Agar Ghairat ho tu 313 bhi kafi hotay hain aur agar nahin tu 57 Islamic mulk bhi mil ker kuch nahi ker saktay.

Right now even if Hamas is better equipped & trained with good guided rockets, MANPADs and ATGMS quietly & politely, they will surely give a bloody nose to coward Israelis, cuz for them even losing a single live means a lot (remember Israel lacks strategic depth due to which all of their important strategic location/bases are extremely vulnerable) & for helping Hamas we won't need all Islamic countries on board, just few major countries, including Pakistan, Saudia, Turkey, Qatar will be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom