What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

The researcher on Israeli affairs, Saleh Al-Naami: The aircraft that Israel used tonight in the unprecedented bombardment of the Gaza Strip, from the American "F-35" (phantom), are very sophisticated. Netanyahu boasted that his war on Gaza was being carried out with American support Biden is a partner in the war of annihilation waged by the occupation on Gaza.

Is Sinwar dead or did that strike miss?

Last edited:
000_1514KV.jpg

E1fVGfCVkAAY24b

For sure the people of Gaza are not interested in this round of war .But it is not like anyone asked them.

It is not like there are free elections in Gaza or they can protest against those who rule them.

Hamas took people Gaza hostage to their own political and religious agenda and is willing to see their people suffer as long as they be declared " top dogs "

I am not saying there is not a real problem in Gaza. The situation their need to be treated from the root in order to bring back minimum living conditions to the people there.

But this would not happen without some serious international help and investment. I doubt any of those would pour into Gaza the way things are run there now.

Qatar is poring millions there every month, but only little of it reaches the Palestinians. Most of is taken by Hamas , his organization and his Arms.

60a084af2738d8e81.jpg
Why are you guys taking more land from Palestinians and evacuating them from their own homes?

Defense Minister Bnei Gantz will meet in the coming minutes in the Kirya in Tel Aviv with the American envoy, Hadi Amar, to discuss the situation in Gaza and the West Bank. Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi is also expected to meet with Amar today. Senior Israeli officials said the Americans were interested in seeing the opening of ceasefire talks and a gradual end to the operation and a return to calm.

I say to Hamas don't stop. If you stop they are just gonna use their intelligence or US intelligence to find your weapons do some air or SF ground raids and take your weapons.

Start a plan for guerilla warfare and make this a long lasting effort like Taliban. Issue a global call for muslims to join this cause. We're living in a slow and steady crusade man. Just go look at Western social media users they don't care they support Israel expecting Jesus to come again when all Jews return to Israel.

We are on one side and these Judeo-Christians are on one side.

What do you guys think? Am I wrong?

Decades we have put on our suit and tie expecting some sort of justice. As always White man has robbed us with a deceitful smile.

When it comes to christian issues like Bosnia when the muslims started to unite, return to Islam and gain an upperhand. America rushed in with full force to stop it and carved out new states.

In North South Sudan same thing created new states i.e North and South Sedan.

When it comes to muslims like in Burma, Kashmir, Palestine. These white bastards go to sleep.

What you guys think? Am I wrong? Or too emotional?? I don't know what to think anymore. I just think of the Hadis that nations will decend upon muslims like someone goes to a feast. Real sad inside man.
I am a Buddhist and you are wrong about Burma. Muslims are not natives of Burma they were brought by British during 19th century.

Burma in its entirety is a Buddhist country. Muslims cannot claim any part of it.

Kashmir and Palestine is different they are Muslim majority states.

This is a main issue exist among Palestinian and Arab countries , we cant able to resolve their issue. Very strange psyche.

Is that Nasrallah speech at 5p (Beirut time) still a go for today?

I am a Buddhist and you are wrong about Burma. Muslims are not natives of Burma they were brought by British during 19th century.

Burma in its entirety is a Buddhist country. Muslims cannot claim any part of it.

Kashmir and Palestine is different they are Muslim majority states.
Offcource you're gonna say that ya genocidal maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom