What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably only a short temporary one to allow for rest and aid.

if the means to fight are available, I don’t see why they’d not want to avenge the dead

Gazans have suffered enough, and Israelis and its allies are carpet bombing the whole Gaza strip. The Palestinian resistance in Gaza have done enough. If ceasefire can be achieved with resistance standing, I think it worth it. Expecting people with no air force, no air defense, no naval support to continue this high tech war - when they're blockaded from all angles - is just madness in my view. Ceasefire is needed while Palestinian lives can be rebuilt in Gaza.

p.s., Let us remember the Palestinians in Gaza don't have a terrain that is similar to the Beka Valley in Lebanon or mountains in Afghanistan. It is a small strip.

Brings more harm than good, Lebanon will be carpet bombed again.

I know you'll say so be it, you're not the one being bombed.
If the arabs had been fighting without fear or cared less about death and losing everything then they wud not be where they are now. Because they didnt go all out is the reason things are the way they are. This situation cant be kept unsolved for it to flare up every 3 yrs. Even if it means total defeat for one party or the other, so be it. But there has to be a conclusion to this zionist problem. And they shud not give a damn about nukes and IAF and bombs or anything. They shud just go for a do or die war. If there is a GOD, then he will take care of his PEOPLE.

Act of war against whom. Does Israel nuke Iran because they support Hamas or Hezbollah? As far as Iran is concerned and the rest of the world. It would be a global jihad waged by people who volunteer to go. Just like how people went from all over the world to join ISIS. No one has any control over the actions of unorganized individuals .
F*** next time you tell me to “think before you talk”.

theirs no state involvement in random people joining groups.
You expect Egypt to open the borders for thousands of people in an act of war and not expecting israel to nuke at least cairo ? are you high?

they were going to nuke us in 1973 just because of Sinai , so what do you think if we allowed people to enter their territory?

war is not played like that ..

It looks like Israel has decided to level the entire Gaza, I mean seriously I can't believe that common Israeli civilians haven't come out to pressure their Govt to stop this brutal bombing, how brainwashed they are?
Seems like it man. Allah help them. If Gaza or Al Aqsa goes down know with certainty it is time to fight and time of Mahdi and everything that follows.

Gazans have suffered enough, and Israelis and its allies are carpet bombing the whole Gaza strip. The Palestinian resistance in Gaza have done enough. If ceasefire can be achieved with resistance standing, I think it worth it. Expecting people with no air force, no air defense, no naval support to continue this high tech war - when they're blockaded from all angles - is just madness in my view. Ceasefire is needed while Palestinian lives can be rebuilt in Gaza.
It’s definitely up to them to decide. It is brutal, and I have no idea what the sentiment is inside Gaza. So they will have to look at the issues and demands of the population and follow that. I don’t expect this to last much longer though. Maybe 1 or 2 more days .

Palestinians are mostly using home made shitty rockets that result in death of 1 Israeli for every 15 Palestinians

If that is Iran's help then I hope Iran stops that help immediately

Funny how the Palestinians were unable to even make " home made shitty rockets" before Iran passed them the know how. You liked it better when the Palestinians were just getting killed and had no means to fight back huh?

It looks like Israel has decided to level the entire Gaza, I mean seriously I can't believe that common Israeli civilians haven't come out to pressure their Govt to stop this brutal bombing, how brainwashed they are?
They hate Arabs. Simple as that.

You expect Egypt to open the borders for thousands of people in an act of war and not expecting israel to nuke at least cairo ? are you high?

they were going to nuke us in 1973 just because of Sinai , so what do you think if we allowed people to enter their territory?

war is not played like that ..

They fell for their bluff, and it has costed them the war. Iran has been told by Hilary Clinton that it can obliterate Iran off the map, does it surrender?InfluentialJews like Sheldon Adelson, have said to nuke Tehran. Does it recind its activities? The only reason Egypt doesn’t “lose” control over its border to asymmetrical, irresponsible, non state like organizations is because it is a puppet. Their isn’t w shortage of Egyptians that would love to see revenge for the wars in the past. This is the modern way of war now. It’s called hybrid warfare. Don’t tell me, this is not how wars are fought.

Go look at Lebanon, the Lebanese military doesn’t even have control over its southern border. A non-un member, milita group does.

Next time Israel threatens that, take action... Build 100s of 500km solid fueled ballistic missiles with Sarin Gas warheads , bury them in canisters in the Sinai and tell the Israelis in Tel Aviv to watch their mouth next time they threaten you with a nuclear option

Just woke up, what happened in last 8 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom