What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza: 174 persons dead, including 47 children and 29 women, and 1,200 injured with various injuries, and the number is still expected to increase. Ambulance crews and civil defense are still carrying out searches under the rubble in Gaza City

Over 200 fighter jets of the Israeli Occupation's air force plus naval bombardment from their allies have participated in last night's attack against Gaza.

Meanwhile, no one is coming to help our beleaguered brethren in Gaza, No one. May Allah (swt) help them out. They have no one else to turn into.

May Allah (swt) hasten the demise of the most brutal regime on earth - Israel - and its allies.

(Ameen)

Funny thing is that no a single Statement from ISIS, AQ, and other Terrorists Organization who jump to claim any attack done on Muslim Armies, and yet those who are literally blowing themselves and others for the so-called sake of Allah and Islam are literally mum on the protection of Al-Quds, and we are forced to believe that they are the finest Muslims world has to offer.

No will come to their rescue, Israel will bomb them for as long as they want to and when they are bored they will stop, America will break a peace talk and all those who died their sacrifices will be lost, and the world will move on until the next time Israel start to bomb Gaza, this will keep going on until/unless a Peace keeping force is sent to Gaza for the protection of Palestinians but also keep tabs on Hamas.

Good for Iran. They did the right thing and deserve recognition. Today Iranian actions justify themself. It is a vindication for Iran. Standing with the victims and oppressed and supporting them the best way possible.
Turkish people started the campaign of 'don't buy, don't sell' Israeli made goods.
View attachment 744185View attachment 744186View attachment 744187View attachment 744188

Absolutely boycott them. In fact import food items from alternative sources or support domestic food ventures. If the Arabs don't do this, the non-Arab nations should collectively do this.

Time has come for non-Arab islamic nations to unite. Let's unite economically, militarily and work together to decrease dependency on others. We are like-minded. I hope that our people and nations open their eyes. There are lessons to be learnt here. Big lessons. If you fail to unite and bundle your powers you are just fair game.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza: 174 persons dead, including 47 children and 29 women, and 1,200 injured with various injuries, and the number is still expected to increase. Ambulance crews and civil defense are still carrying out searches under the rubble in Gaza City

Over 200 fighter jets of the Israeli Occupation's air force plus naval bombardment from their allies have participated in last night's attack against Gaza.

Meanwhile, no one is coming to help our beleaguered brethren in Gaza, No one. May Allah (swt) help them out. They have no one else to turn to.

May Allah (swt) hasten the demise of the most brutal regime on earth - Israel - and its allies.

(Ameen)

Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh (ra):
The Prophet (ﷺ) got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes, if evil increased."

What happened to Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Palestine should be understood in the context of that hadith.

It is an eye opener. If we don't learn from this savagery we will never learn.

Don't the supporters of the West often use the world as an example to justify their actions? Where is the world today? Is this the world they often refer to?

Last edited:
@Abu Dhabi do u agree ???? Should Muslim not slaughter ur leaders and religious kaffirs

I am not a fan of this waseem yousef guy but when i read the words he typed i found myself agreeing with the points he has made.

Do you understand Arabic Trango ? I'm only asking because i am prepared to translate it

Bottom line is , this entire thing is a political scam, a business and power opportunity and the ones paying the price are the civilians of Gaza and other parts of Palestine.

I think it's time for Pakistan to seriously think about a muslim bloc that works. This arab bloc is useless but it can give us money so we are ready to sell ourselves. I think this arab money is useless. We should think about creating another bloc, just like what turkey and malaysia wanted. i think pak army is more than enough for israel. It's time to make a strategy, a strategy that works. If there are serious people on our side than they definitely trust turkey rather than saudia. arabs are protecting israel,just like a shield. Think tanks know why israel wanted to become friends with arabs. Israel still needs security to save itself from countries like Turkey,Iran and Pakistan.

I think they should give chance to a powerful general. Turkey and pakistan should seriously consider option of attacking israel but when you look at the map, you realized that israel has already played it's part very cleverly. Without permission to enter arab countries to attack israel, it's difficult to harm them. look at the map! Great game of strategy!

Absolutely. Time has come to invest in durable and sustainable relationships. The old policy of appeasment is detrimental. It does more harm than good. Yes, we have a diaspora and workforce in Arab nations and we rely on their remittances. Should that be reason to ignore relations with other more viable nations that don't sellout on principles? I think time has come to make the move and tell the Arabs that they are free to join Israeli and Western bandwagon. We won't condemn them for making their own decisions. I am sure they have credible reasons for making such decisions. We also expect the Arabs to respect our decision. Time has come to look at a different bloc where we can trade and form our own unity.

Complete electricity has been cut off to Gaza, like someone said above, they are gonna try and completely level it, whoever was involved in coordinating and aiding this resistance has to step in fully now!
absolutely... they have to intervene now. If they dont intervene nd help gaza then i think hamas shud refuse to fight next time and just tell Iran nd Hezbollah to liberate palestine on their own. Palestinians have bled enuf. They have to step in or id rather they stop funding them.There is no logic in funding them yet not coming to their aid directly wen they are getting pummeled indiscriminately.

Khan fucked up the whole plan. Due to him Mahatir was thrown under the bus and left with nothing to show. Lost his seat to due to blow backs.

On top of that made Pakistan look unreliable. He lost one of the biggest opportunities to be a counter weight and slowly absorb more countries into the fold. This could opened our economy and created another arms industry for Muslims and by Muslims.

Honestly, the time has long passed and will not get another chance I’m afraid. Cause with Pakistani actions if I was PM of another country I wouldn’t trust Pakistan to be honest.

Because creating or joining a block has huge ramifications politically.

Time is never lost. Bloc's aren't created based on individuals. Bloc's are created between nations based on interests and convergence. If Mahatir was the reason why Pakistan had to join the bloc this undertaking was doomed from day one. The bloc is going to take shape and such events form a solid raison d'être. You need a moment and time to validate a change in strategy. It is not as straight forward as we might think. There are a lot of political and economic factors involved.

We now have a very clear indication who stand where. We already knew this, but the Israeli Palestinian conflict has made it crystal clear. We also understand how far the appeasment and loyalty goes. It goes very far to an extent where Palestinians are just cannon fodder.

Last edited:
absolutely... they have to intervene now. If they dont intervene nd help gaza then i think hamas shud refuse to fight next time and just tell Iran nd Hezbollah to liberate palestine on their own. Palestinians have bled enuf. They have to step in or id rather they stop funding them.There is no logic in funding them yet not coming to their aid directly wen they are getting pummeled indiscriminately.

if the cowardly Egyptians and Jordanians that shut down the borders in to Palestine are out of the way.

100% their would’ve been a global resistance by now. Their would be 100,000 Iraq’s , 10,000s of Syrians, Afghans , Pakistanis, Chechans , I can expect at least 500,000 Iranians pouring into Israel for combat. All volunteer militias
The Arabs are very brave, but their leaders are puppets and traitors .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom