What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
E1eejs7XIAEC5fN
How kan Eye HaaaAaAaAllllLLLPpPp you Saaaaar G???

Can you please stop selling Iran on this thread

It is only Palestinians who are fighting and resisting israel. It is only Palestinians who are dying

Stop using Palestinians and their war to propagate Iran

It really bothers these people that Iran (the country that they hate more than Israel) is the ONLY country in the world that has armed the Brave and Noble Palestinian people. They want to ignore the fact and act like its no big deal.

I think the current president of Bosnia the croat bosnian
Marinko Čavara

Marinko_%C4%8Cavara_%28cropped%29.jpg

Bosnia has a weird system... so it's not weird he would support israel , scumbags europeans.
I go to a Bosnian and an Albanian mosque on and off. Wallahi if they were given a chance they would fukc Israel up just like Chechen brothers.

Albanians are generally very secular and drink and everything but ones living here at the mosque are good muslims.

if the cowardly Egyptians and Jordanians that shut down the borders in to Palestine are out of the way.

100% their would’ve been a global resistance by now. Their would be 100,000 Iraq’s , 10,000s of Syrians, Afghans , Pakistanis, Chechans , I can expect at least 500,000 Iranians pouring into Israel for combat. All volunteer militias
The Arabs are very brave, but their leaders are puppets and traitors .
Talking is easy .. did you forget the nuclear deterant ? the only solution is re-building the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza , supply them with resources, weapons and everything and terrorize the israeli citizens until they get the fuk out of Palestine .. but pouring people towards israel is an act of war and thus israel may use nukes against egypt .. think before you talk.

There has to be an intervention. Even if it takes manufacturing a false flag to get public support. There was a time wen only the enemy used to do false flag to attack us. Now we need a false flag to intiate all out war on them. Iran has to force hezbollah to intervene. Sumthing must be done.

There has to be an intervention. Even if it takes manufacturing a false flag to get public support. There was a time wen only the enemy used to do false flag to attack us. Now we need a false flag to intiate all out war on them. Iran has to force hezbollah to intervene. Sumthing must be done.

Brings more harm than good, Lebanon will be carpet bombed again.

I know you'll say so be it, you're not the one being bombed.

I go to a Bosnian and an Albanian mosque on and off. Wallahi if they were given a chance they would fukc Israel up just like Chechen brothers.

Albanians are generally very secular and drink and everything but ones living here at the mosque are good muslims.
Ya , they are good people .. I've lost an Albanian friend in Syria.

F*ck Saudi Arabia

They are American and British stooges but that doesn't change the fact that till now Iran is all words but no action in this war. Only ones who are fighting and dying are Palestinians

Sorry we forgot that it was Pakistan that gave the Palestinians the means to actually be able to fight back against the Israelis for once since the Nakba.

Talking is easy .. did you forget the nuclear deterant ? the only solution is re-building the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza , supply them with resources, weapons and everything and terrorize the israeli citizens until they get the fuk out of Palestine .. but pouring people towards israel is an act of war and thus israel may use nukes against egypt .. think before you talk.
Act of war against whom. Does Israel nuke Iran because they support Hamas or Hezbollah? As far as Iran is concerned and the rest of the world. It would be a global jihad waged by people who volunteer to go. Just like how people went from all over the world to join ISIS. No one has any control over the actions of unorganized individuals .
F*** next time you tell me to “think before you talk”.

theirs no state involvement in random people joining groups.

Funny thing is that no a single Statement from ISIS, AQ, and other Terrorists Organization who jump to claim any attack done on Muslim Armies, and yet those who are literally blowing themselves and others for the so-called sake of Allah and Islam are literally mum on the protection of Al-Quds, and we are forced to believe that they are the finest Muslims world has to offer.

No will come to their rescue, Israel will bomb them for as long as they want to and when they are bored they will stop, America will break a peace talk and all those who died their sacrifices will be lost, and the world will move on until the next time Israel start to bomb Gaza, this will keep going on until/unless a Peace keeping force is sent to Gaza for the protection of Palestinians but also keep tabs on Hamas.
Makes my blood boil how those khwarijiites mother fukers are quiet all of a sudden. Where are their big claims now?

Why would these mofos attack their handlers and from where they get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom