What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Egyptians are not mobilizing their Army to at least put some pressure on Israel to stop the bombings? They are powerful enough to take on anyone as per Arab members here on PDF, they mock every Muslim country that doesn't have access to the modern military as they do, but what is that Military for when they can't even protect their neighbors who are ruthlessly being bombed by their Enemy?
@The SC Where is that modern, well-equipped Egyptian Army? Now before you bring Pakistan or Turkey, Egypt shares borders with Palestine and, Aren't they are Powerful to take on Israel as many members made us believe? @Gomig-21
Well as you live with Usrael 's Mother the USA.. there is no need to answer your jealousy and sickness about Arab Armies if you are that ignorant of who is behind Usrael..

Even China and Russia today don't want to go head to head with the US..but since it is obvious you are tolling by personal negative forces beyond your control let's leave it at that..

Well as you live with Usrael 's Mother the USA.. there is no need to answer your jealousy and sickness about Arab Armies if you are that ignorant of who is behind Usrael..

Even China and Russia today don't want to go head to head with the US..but since it is obvious you are tolling by personal negative forces beyond your control let's leave it at that..

So me living in America is wrong but you buying weapons from them and living in Canada is Halal? Where is jealously in Logic? maybe you are ashamed to even answer the simple question of why Egypt which is closest to Palestine and has a strong military (as per PDF supporters) has not done anything.

So Why would China or Russia go against America for Palestine? China or Russia are Muslims? Last I checked Egypt still is right? So as a show of force to bring Pressure to Israel why not Egypt is mobilizing its troops?

Last edited:
So me living in America is wrong but you buying weapons from them is Halal? Where is jealously in Logic? maybe you are ashamed to even answer the simple question of why Egypt which is closest to Palestine and has a strong military (as per PDF supporters).

So Why would China or Russia go against America for Palestine? China or Russia are Muslims? Last I checked Egypt still is right? So as a show of force to bring Pressure to Israel why not Egypt is mobilizing its troops?
Just this sentence from you last post.. sold your sick soul.."they mock every Muslim country that doesn't have access to the modern military as they do, "

I've never heard any Arab or Egyptian say that.... you pull it from your behind to troll..

China and Russia for other vital things to them .. not Palestine.. but you seem too dumb to understand even that..

Just put this in your chickpea brain .. no one can touch Usrael or it'll be war with the US..

The Arabs are powerful.. yes indeed,, but they don't match the US and don't have 10 000 nukes to counter it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just this sentebce from you last post.. sold your sick soul.."they mock every Muslim country that doesn't have access to the modern military as they do, "

I've never herd any Arab or Egyptian say that.... you pull it from your behind to troll..

China and Russia for other vital things to them .. no Palestine.. but you seem to dumb to understand even that..

Just out this in your chickpea brain .. no one can touch Usrael or it'll be war with the US..

The Arabs are powerful.. yes indeed,, but they don't match the US and don't have 10 000 nukes to counter it..

You are dying from jealousy..HaHaHa

Your personal Attacks show the lack of spine your country is showing, and the lack of Rational reasons why Egyptians are other Arabs are quite on the issue.

oh you search on the Threads in fact you yourself have mocked Iran, Pakistan for their lack of access to Modern weapons, my question is you buy all this to protect who?

Who talks about Touching Israel, You see you are right now acting like Israeli's officials who respond Hamas is bad when asked about why Israel commits a human right violation, if you are embarrassed just say so, Read my Post again, I said why Egyptians are not Mobilizing its forces to put pressure on Israel to stop Air stikes on Gaza, Putting Pressure is not direct conflict which can only be done by a country that claims to have equal size military as Israel if not better.

Arabs are Powerful, and yet no one has issued a single Powerful statement in Palestinian favor because all are scared of America? but here you along with other Arabs claim we are best buddies of Americans, Arabs have so close to America they do all the business with them, they give Military bases to Americans and yet you are scared of America and its nukes.

Jealousy, Dude you are mentally retard if you think I am jealous of any Army, and you laughing at this is making you look like an Idiot joker, Have some decency you Dumbo.

Welcome back, you didn't miss much if you've been lurking. I don't think anyone should expect Hamas to shattered the Israeli military engine, unless some completely unexpected twist occurs, but they've been about to shut down the country for days now and we shall see what lies ahead

They've said they can sustain this for 6 months...could be lieing, but it's a big enough psychological threat for Israel

I just wanna say that Ive never been this much proud of any Islamic groups efforts as I have been with Hamas's effort. Their determination and the intensity of their retaliation and their overall body language and attitude has been top top class. Considering the fact that they are squeezed from all sides and have little to work with. As for them being able to sustain attacking for 6 months, I dont doubt it.

The most important thing for me is I have made a definitive conclusion about the future of the resistance of the middle east by analyzing the events of this conflict. And that is WE WILL 100% CERTAINLY TAKE BACK JERSALEM SOON AND EITHER OBLITERATE EVERY SINGLE ZIONIST ON PLANET EARTH IN THE NEXT 7 YEARS OR SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR HELL IN EUROPE.

Zionist picnic in jerusalem thats been going on for last 80 years is going to end very very soon. And by my assesment, Israel will have no chance wen the BATTLE OF AL QUDS starts and it will suffer a very very quick defeat. The combined strength of the resistance is too much for Israel. If hamas can put these morons in underground prison for days and weeks then the resistance will definitely send all of these criminals to meet their makers quite soon. The only thing left to be seen is when Hezbollah and other resistance factions finally get tangled up in battle with Israel, or wen Iran finally decide its time to Commence the One and Final war against Israel to take JERUSALEM back. Then its Game over For the Zionist State of Israel.

But there are too many traitors within the Muslims circle. They are now keeping low now and when this saga subsided, they will come out of their shell , giving praise to western and attack all western enemies of abusing Muslim to whitewashed this incident,
But there are too many traitors within the Muslims circle. They are now keeping low now and when this saga subsided, they will come out of their shell , giving praise to western and attack all western enemies of abusing Muslim to whitewashed this incident,

They have always been traitors ,it's nothing new for us. But the fact here is those morons never helped us other than words nor did they do much actively with our enemies against us.

These traitors are cowardly useless watchers. Neither us nor the devil can count on them because all they have the capability to do in the end is nothing but talk and lay low like utter cowards nd try not get into anything that might threaten them.

These groups of traitors no longer have the capacity nor the will to have any affect on the resistance. The resistance don't even count them or their existence or their capability.

So they can say wat they want and do think they want, cuz in the end they will be able to do absolutely nothing. These morons are non factors so it doesn't bother me at all.

Your personal Attacks show the lack of spine your country is showing, and the lack of Rational reasons why Egyptians are other Arabs are quite on the issue.

oh you search on the Threads in fact you yourself have mocked Iran, Pakistan for their lack of access to Modern weapons, my question is you buy all this to protect who?

Who talks about Touching Israel, You see you are right now acting like Israeli's officials who respond Hamas is bad when asked about why Israel commits a human right violation, if you are embarrassed just say so, Read my Post again, I said why Egyptians are not Mobilizing its forces to put pressure on Israel to stop Air stikes on Gaza, Putting Pressure is not direct conflict which can only be done by a country that claims to have equal size military as Israel if not better.

Arabs are Powerful, and yet no one has issued a single Powerful statement in Palestinian favor because all are scared of America? but here you along with other Arabs claim we are best buddies of Americans, Arabs have so close to America they do all the business with them, they give Military bases to Americans and yet you are scared of America and its nukes.

Jealousy, Dude you are mentally retard if you think I am jealous of any Army, and you laughing at this is making you look like an Idiot joker, Have some decency you Dumbo.
Show me where I did or said that or you just want to justify your complex.. and sickness dumb boy..
You are blabering too much BS in Every Arab related thread,, not only here..So we already know about your subjectivity and idiocy.. topped by ignorance of these subjects.. so why don;t you go troll somewhere else..

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan rightly says where are the champions of freedom of speech ... the west is “blind and deaf” on the destruction of Aljazeera News building:

btw did anyone heard about Japan’s stance on this massacre of Palestinians...they are absent from the scene ... just curious

General Saddam hossain represented any form of Arab independence.

The khaleejis showing America their booty ruined all that. Today we Arabs are mocked. America shits all over the GCC, we are mocked indeed.

The GCC economy is run by crackers and Indians to start with.

I just wanna say that Ive never been this much proud of any Islamic groups efforts as I have been with Hamas's effort. Their determination and the intensity of their retaliation and their overall body language and attitude has been top top class. Considering the fact that they are squeezed from all sides and have little to work with. As for them being able to sustain attacking for 6 months, I dont doubt it.

The most important thing for me is I have made a definitive conclusion about the future of the resistance of the middle east by analyzing the events of this conflict. And that is WE WILL 100% CERTAINLY TAKE BACK JERSALEM SOON AND EITHER OBLITERATE EVERY SINGLE ZIONIST ON PLANET EARTH IN THE NEXT 7 YEARS OR SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR HELL IN EUROPE.

Zionist picnic in jerusalem thats been going on for last 80 years is going to end very very soon. And by my assesment, Israel will have no chance wen the BATTLE OF AL QUDS starts and it will suffer a very very quick defeat. The combined strength of the resistance is too much for Israel. If hamas can put these morons in underground prison for days and weeks then the resistance will definitely send all of these criminals to meet their makers quite soon. The only thing left to be seen is when Hezbollah and other resistance factions finally get tangled up in battle with Israel, or wen Iran finally decide its time to Commence the One and Final war against Israel to take JERUSALEM back. Then its Game over For the Zionist State of Israel.
Last time it took Imad ed din, Noor ed din and Salahudin 80 years to take it back. It's been 80 years now let's see.

I believe this is the chance for muslim world to say **** you to the Western Neoliberalist Judeo-Christian world order and put an end to their 2 faced duplicity in our countries.

If Hamas stops they will figure out a way to disarm Hamas.

How do I **** up when Israelis and Palestinians kill each other like rabid dogs

Maybe they deserve each other, no skin off my back.

Nobody cares thats the point, let them kill each other, no kew or.muslim gives a **** apparently.

The only mild inconvenience i have out of this shytshow is gas above 3 now, so again **** these mid east retards.
You are not required on this thread. Thanks.

E1eejs7XIAEC5fN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom