What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamas scrambles to learn how Israel killed its military leaders hiding in secret locations

====================

Israel says kills 16 Hamas figures, including senior staff, in strike

I think it's time for Pakistan to seriously think about a muslim bloc that works. This arab bloc is useless but it can give us money so we are ready to sell ourselves. I think this arab money is useless. We should think about creating another bloc, just like what turkey and malaysia wanted. i think pak army is more than enough for israel. It's time to make a strategy, a strategy that works. If there are serious people on our side than they definitely trust turkey rather than saudia. arabs are protecting israel,just like a shield. Think tanks know why israel wanted to become friends with arabs. Israel still needs security to save itself from countries like Turkey,Iran and Pakistan.

I think they should give chance to a powerful general. Turkey and pakistan should seriously consider option of attacking israel but when you look at the map, you realized that israel has already played it's part very cleverly. Without permission to enter arab countries to attack israel, it's difficult to harm them. look at the map! Great game of strategy!

Where is mighty Egyptian military? Where is that sissy hiding?

Sisi is coopted just like the entire military. The overthrowing of democratically elected Morsi was a way to maintain the status quo while just switching characters. The entire Egyptian revolution was a waste of time since they are back at square one. Egypt continues to maintain diplomatic ties with the zios and they continue to enforce the blockade.

Hamas scrambles to learn how Israel killed its military leaders hiding in secret locations

====================

Israel says kills 16 Hamas figures, including senior staff, in strike
It's not that difficult considering it is such a small area and highly infiltrated with spies and traitors and spy satellites with resolution zoom cameras.

American puppet MBS and ***** Nayyan of UAE sucessfully neutralized the emerging Muslim bloc “Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, Qatar, Malaysia” — Khan and Pakistani mil establishment was literally d****** stupid... Khan (as usual) missed the biggest opportunity to make a strong muslim alliance against the west...

Where is mighty Egyptian military? Where is that sissy hiding?

In Australia, we use a Slag word called Sissy, and it means " Sissy is a derogatory name for someone, especially a man or boy, who seems weak or cowardly, or who acts in a stereotypically feminine way."

So here is your answer.

American puppet MBS and ***** Nayyan of UAE sucessfully neutralized the emerging Muslim bloc “Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, Qatar, Malaysia” — Khan and Pakistani mil establishment was literally d****** stupid... Khan (as usual) missed the biggest opportunity to make a strong muslim alliance against the west...
Sir, no wonder suddenly why MBS is so interested in meeting IK and is so agreeable to listen to Pakistani demands ... because their Masters knew if Pakistan is able to make a block it will be a force to reckon with which will eventually be able work like Muslim NATO and will eventually free Kashmir etc...and As you mentioned Pakistan was not able to understand the game ... i think we still have time we can still make this block ...

In Australia, we use a Slag word called Sissy, and it means " Sissy is a derogatory name for someone, especially a man or boy, who seems weak or cowardly, or who acts in a stereotypically feminine way."

So here is your answer.
I already knew that. I asked where is that sissy hiding lol 😆

Khan fucked up the whole plan. Due to him Mahatir was thrown under the bus and left with nothing to show. Lost his seat to due to blow backs.

On top of that made Pakistan look unreliable. He lost one of the biggest opportunities to be a counter weight and slowly absorb more countries into the fold. This could opened our economy and created another arms industry for Muslims and by Muslims.
Sir, no wonder suddenly why MBS is so interested in meeting IK and is so agreeable to listen to Pakistani demands ... because their Masters knew if Pakistan is able to make a block it will be a force to reckon with which will eventually be able work like Muslim NATO and will eventually free Kashmir etc...and As you mentioned Pakistan was not able to understand the game ... i think we still have time we can still make this block ...

Honestly, the time has long passed and will not get another chance I’m afraid. Cause with Pakistani actions if I was PM of another country I wouldn’t trust Pakistan to be honest.

Because creating or joining a block has huge ramifications politically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom