What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide 1 legit source where you see Pakistan & Turkey are making a secret plan of sending Forces to fight in Palestine. Please do 1 I m waiting.
I m not really mood to waste my life on trolls when all this is going on. People are creating BS videos on youtube to get VIEWS and people here are sharing them as God's WORD.
there are no chances yet that both countries will send their troops ... infect individually no country will help them, there is a bleak chance that may be ... may be ... to restore peace in the west bank at later stage, some role should be given to IMCTC (Islamic military counter terrorism coalition) as Palestine is a member of it but if it happened, it will be with the consent of israel.

rest are just social media gossips

Not that i give a **** nor that i m dindoo, but let me extend that statement-

Hindoos drink cow piss, moslems drink camel piss, jews drink infant blood, chinese drink bat soup, not sure about Buddhists, did I leave out any religion to offend?
Let me know.

Seething dindoo
After providing advance warning to civilians & time to evacuate, IDF fighter jets struck a multi-story building containing Hamas military intelligence assets. The building contained civilian media offices, which Hamas hides behind and deliberately uses as human shields.

Any non IDF source they were using human shields?

#DragonForceMalaysia is leading to hijack all israel system and mostly they succeed.
Muslim hackers from every corner of the world must unite with #DragonForceMalaysia.

Why are Kuffars desperate to stand with the jews you may ask ,
It's bc they lost hope in stoping Islam,
Islam is surely conquering the entire world,
The kuffars know that and in their desperate attempt to stop it,
they will follow the jews and the antichrist.

Leicester Football Club, today's triumphant FA cup winners, display the Palestinian flag in front of 1000s in solidarity with Palestine #SaveGaza.

1621128968908.png

Leicester Football Club, today's triumphant FA cup winners, display the Palestinian flag in front of 1000s in solidarity with Palestine #SaveGaza.

View attachment 744158
Black people understand the Palestinian cause because they were colonized as well by the white man, financed by jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom