What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make any logical answer on such conflict. is this also fake ? China tells the Truth here at the UNSC, where US hypocrisy has ruled to protect Israel for years and more. Once upon a time, even the Red Sea parted for that for the Chosen Ones. This will be good move to put our boots under Un umbrella

There's humanitarian crisis in Kashmir as well. Where India has scrapped UN resolutions and ignored UN boots and have disregarded it's commitments with UN.

If you ask Pakistan shall have any presence, i think it's stupid considering TTP is finding it ever more convenient to operate freely in Pakistan and once again, started to target vulnerable Pakistani soldiers in the area.

Even more so, Pakistan need to fence border with Iran and bomb ''Indian naval base'' at chabahar but unfortunately traitor regime and allies are all quite.

Time out.

View attachment 744107

"They say I am evil. That I even look like the Green Goblin. Well, I do like making a deal with the devil."

You know what is funny, that if I will call them Non-Muslims, a certain portion of PDF will start calling me out that who am i to give certificates but doesn't it seems like Leaders like him and MBS and Arabs have forgotten that one day they will die and will be answerable to Allah? 1 of the 6 Articles of Faith is to believe in Judgement day and resurrection but does it looks like that they believe in it? often times I wake up in sweat just thinking that I will have what 30-40 years of me left, and then I am dead and everything I was/used to be is gone while the world keeps ongoing. Its followed by the question that if there is nothing of the side, then yes I lost in empty oblivion but if there is a creator on the side and he starts asking the question then do I have satisfactory answers for him? Don't they fear that one day and it is the reality that despite all the money/Power/Friends they will die and face the almighty? If that thought can't bring a word of condemnation out of their mouths, then why should I believe that they are Muslims? A Muslim is someone who submits to Allah, does these leaders look like they submit anything to Allah? but we are forced by a certain crowd that they are still Muslims, so were people like AQ/ISIS? No, for as far as my understanding of Islam goes, neither does ISIS/AQ's are Muslims nor does the current Leadership of the Muslim world, they are best described as "Munafiqs".

There's humanitarian crisis in Kashmir as well. Where India has scrapped UN resolutions and ignored UN boots and have disregarded it's commitments with UN.

If you ask Pakistan shall have any presence, i think it's stupid considering TTP is finding it ever more convenient to operate freely in Pakistan and once again, started to target vulnerable Pakistani soldiers in the area.

Even more so, Pakistan need to fence border with Iran and bomb ''Indian naval base'' at chabahar but unfortunately traitor regime and allies are all quite.

It is good to see you burn. Papa UAE is being scolded. Their true face has come to the forefront. The pariah of the Islamic world.
this is a real leader, and today ppl pray for him unlike the rest gone in dust bin of history.

Filthy rats got installed by the Brits. These are the same rats that have hurt the cause in the past. We haven't forgotten their true nature.
You know what is funny, that if I will call them Non-Muslims, a certain portion of PDF will start calling me out that who am i to give certificates but doesn't it seems like Leaders like him and MSA and Arabs have forgotten that one day they will die and will be answerable to Allah? 1 of the 6 Articles of Faith is to believe in Judgement day and resurrection but does it looks like that they believe in it? often times I wake up in sweat just thinking that I will have what 30-40 years of me left, and then I am dead and everything I was/used to be is gone while the world keeps ongoing. Its followed by the question that if there is nothing of the side, then yes I lost in empty oblivion but if there is a creator on the side and he starts asking the question then do I have satisfactory answers for him? Don't they fear that one day and it is the reality that despite all the money/Power/Friends they will die and face the almighty? If that thought can't bring a word of condemnation out of their mouths, then why should I believe that they are Muslims? A Muslim is someone who submits to Allah, does these leaders look like they submit anything to Allah? but we are forced by a certain crowd that they are still Muslims, so were people like AQ/ISIS? No, for as far as my understanding of Islam goes, neither does ISIS/AQ's are Muslims nor does the current Leadership of the Muslim world, they are best described as "Munafiqs".

You say it as it is. We know the true face of these hypocritical sellouts. More loyal than the king.

You say it as it is. We know the true face of these hypocritical sellouts. More loyal than the king.

That's the point I am unable to understand, Loyalty, Power, Money, and Influence all will be gone once you are dead, make no mistake that everyone will die along with these leaders, and will end up in 6 feet under the ground, How come to that Fact alone can't scare them? how come they are so blind to the only thing that is real in this world " Death ".

After providing advance warning to civilians & time to evacuate, IDF fighter jets struck a multi-story building containing Hamas military intelligence assets. The building contained civilian media offices, which Hamas hides behind and deliberately uses as human shields.

After providing advance warning to civilians & time to evacuate, IDF fighter jets struck a multi-story building containing Hamas military intelligence assets. The building contained civilian media offices, which Hamas hides behind and deliberately uses as human shields.

So basically the warning reached to Hamas leaders and they leave? then what's the point of bombing the residential building which is right next to another residential building.

I think this is it guys the resistance did its best it doesn't have the breath to do more. We should not have unrealistic expectations.
Again it seems that they struggling to hit Hamas militarily , and are sorting to attacking their families as punishment. We do not know how much of the Hamas military apparatus is in tact, but depending on that, this can go on for a while or end soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom