What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the Israel police watch Jewish protestor throwing stone at Arabs side and didnt stop them. So their mission is to ensure Arabs protestor are being beaten and not stopping violent?

Don't you get the memo that Israel is a Jewish state, their Police and Army are there only to drive Palestinians (Muslims) out of their land by any means necessary, This is exactly what they are trying to do for the last 7 decades.

3139955.jpg

What a horrible time to be banned from PDF.

Man, I wish I wasnt. I have been on the forum every minute, reading all the posts since the beginning. Big thanks to few of the posters who have been no short of excellent. Kudos to @Falcon29 @Aspen @Stryker1982 @Dariush the Great and the rest of the posters who did a great job and kept it brotherly and peaceful.

Israel Crossed all lines in this war. I never thought disregard for civilian and innocent lives would come to this point. And its shocking and a reality check for all of us to witness the deafening silence of the So-called UPHOLDERS OF HUMAN RIGHTS namely The West. Utterly shameful.

There always an END, always a BORDER, always a BOILING POINT, and I believe this is our boiling point. We can no longer give a Shite about wat the west Thinks of us. Screw them and screw their morality and screw their society, since in the end they will vilify us anyway no matter wat we do.

SO ITS TIME TO GIVE EVERYBODY THE FIGHT THAT THEY DESIRE, INCLUDING THE MORONIC WEST. WE MUST ATTACK ALL OUR ENEMIES FROM NOW WITH THE SAME LEVEL OF DISREGARD THEY HAVE FOR US.

Man, I wish I wasnt. I have been on the forum every minute, reading all the posts since the beginning. Big thanks to few of the posters who have been no short of excellent. Kudos to @Falcon29 @Aspen @Stryker1982 @Dariush the Great and the rest of the posters who did a great job and kept it brotherly and peaceful.

Israel Crossed all lines in this war. I never thought disregard for civilian and innocent lives would come to this point. And its shocking and a reality check for all of us to witness the deafening silence of the So-called UPHOLDERS OF HUMAN RIGHTS namely The West. Utterly shameful.

There always an END, always a BORDER, always a BOILING POINT, and I believe this is our boiling point. We can no longer give a Shite about wat the west Thinks of us. Screw them and screw their morality and screw their society, since in the end they will vilify us anyway no matter wat we do.

SO ITS TIME TO GIVE EVERYBODY THE FIGHT THAT THEY DESIRE, INCLUDING THE MORONIC WEST. WE MUST ATTACK ALL OUR ENEMIES FROM NOW WITH THE SAME LEVEL OF DISREGARD THEY HAVE FOR US.
But there are too many traitors within the Muslims circle. They are now keeping low now and when this saga subsided, they will come out of their shell , giving praise to western and attack all western enemies of abusing Muslim to whitewashed this incident,

Why Egyptians are not mobilizing their Army to at least put some pressure on Israel to stop the bombings? They are powerful enough to take on anyone as per Arab members here on PDF, they mock every Muslim country that doesn't have access to the modern military as they do, but what is that Military for when they can't even protect their neighbors who are ruthlessly being bombed by their Enemy?
@The SC Where is that modern, well-equipped Egyptian Army? Now before you bring Pakistan or Turkey, Egypt shares borders with Palestine and, Aren't they are Powerful to take on Israel as many members made us believe? @Gomig-21

Welcome back, you didn't miss much if you've been lurking. I don't think anyone should expect Hamas to shattered the Israeli military engine, unless some completely unexpected twist occurs, but they've been about to shut down the country for days now and we shall see what lies ahead

They've said they can sustain this for 6 months...could be lieing, but it's a big enough psychological threat for Israel.
Why Egyptians are not mobilizing their Army to at least put some pressure on Israel to stop the bombings? They are powerful enough to take on anyone as per Arab members here on PDF, they mock every Muslim country that doesn't have access to the modern military as they do, but what is that Military for when they can't even protect their neighbors who are ruthlessly being bombed by their Enemy?
@The SC Where is that modern, well-equipped Egyptian Army? Now before you bring Pakistan or Turkey, Egypt shares borders with Palestine and, Aren't they are Powerful to take on Israel as many members made us believe? @Gomig-21
Egyptians have turned their backs on Palestine long ago, they just purchase and make equipment to sit and collect dust in warehouses. Might be the trauma from being defeated twice by Israel. Hamas has done more, than what Egypt has ever done. They are worried about being sanctioned. The money and relations is more important than the cause

Egyptian President's name is EL SISI !

Sissy is hiding in his underwear. :lol:
He is probably a cross dresser secretly 😆

May God damn his soul to lowest depths of hellfire.
Khan fucked up the whole plan. Due to him Mahatir was thrown under the bus and left with nothing to show. Lost his seat to due to blow backs.

On top of that made Pakistan look unreliable. He lost one of the biggest opportunities to be a counter weight and slowly absorb more countries into the fold. This could opened our economy and created another arms industry for Muslims and by Muslims.

Honestly, the time has long passed and will not get another chance I’m afraid. Cause with Pakistani actions if I was PM of another country I wouldn’t trust Pakistan to be honest.

Because creating or joining a block has huge ramifications politically.
You are right Khan shouldn't have done that. It is in interest of muslims right now to take out MBS(if you get what I mean). But will muslims unite like the Jews have united together.

Will we gather our takat/power together??

Egyptian President's name is EL SISI !

There are Transgender's, Gays, and Lesbians in US Army who claim they can fight as good as straight soldiers. If anything Changing his name will make him mobilize his Fancy Army?

@PakFactor another think which might be a conspiracy theory on my part is that all these Arab leaders emerge little is known about their mothers. Often their mothers or some other women in their lives turn out to have Western/Jewish connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom