What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
You expect Egypt to open the borders for thousands of people in an act of war and not expecting israel to nuke at least cairo ? are you high?

they were going to nuke us in 1973 just because of Sinai , so what do you think if we allowed people to enter their territory?

war is not played like that ..

They would never nuke you, but they would take the Sanai in a week and keep it.

Any more posts about Iran that is not related to official developments is getting reported. It has already been said 100,000 times Iran helps Palestinians in Gaza in financially and militarily. Hamas also purchase their own small arms using their own money and smuggling teams. We do not need to be reminded every minute. Keep the topic about the situation on Palestine.
Will review the reports in the evening. Do report please!

If Egypt og Jordan allowed such people to stream in, Israel would occupy these countries immediately and the war wold be fought in Egypt and Jordan. They aren't stupid, they would not let anyone neat their borders.

This is ridiculous understanding of Israel conventional means. Israel can't conquer just even 1 tree from Egypt and Jordan militarily.. Not in this time and era.. It is just outside of their realm of possibilities. They got ravished by Hamas who is non-state actors.

Iron dome is a hoax. There cities will be levelled by any state actors and their f-35s will be taken out of air immediately then they will have to engage militarily with a bigger armies that is well equipment in a conventional battle. Within 9-10 monts the battle will be fought inside Israel retreating and that is if uncle sam doesn't get involved.

Alot of people miss the point completely when it comes to Israel.. A mistake repeated again and again.. Some even refer to wars as if it is a comicbook narrative where there are superheroes and where someone can win it with one punch yada yada.. That is just not war or real life..

I just don't think people on this forum understand the dynamics of conventional conflict and how it unfolds. Maybe few understand but they don't come online here or rarely post

Last edited:
26 Palestinians were massacred in the strikes on the homes/roads I was detailing last night. Israeli strikes continued throughout the night even though Palestinians ceased fire for at least 6 hours.

Israeli's are beginning to relocate people out of southern Gaza border towns. This is usually done to give more space for their ground forces.

One of Palestinian mortars hit Israeli troops in Nahal Oz. It wounded three of them.

They would never nuke you, but they would take the Sanai in a week and keep it.
doubt so .. there would be major fight which israel doesn't want now.
Egypt nowadays owns a big arsenal of weapons not to mention Hamas with thousands of missiles.

26 Palestinians were massacred in the strikes on the homes/roads I was detailing last night. Israeli strikes continued throughout the night even though Palestinians ceased fire for at least 6 hours.

Israeli's are beginning to relocate people out of southern Gaza border towns. This is usually done to give more space for their ground forces.

One of Palestinian mortars hit Israeli troops in Nahal Oz. It wounded three of them.
Shame justb3..I hope they have lost limbs and suffer for the rest of their lives
Meanwhile Jews dance I streets singing we killed Jesus

Will review the reports in the evening. Do report please!
If you do delete posts about Iran (as you did delete some of my posts that were in no way off-topic or even slightly offensive to Hamas or anyone), I will leave the thread completely and will never check this thread again. I do not understand why you are singling out and excluding only one country, while this country is the only true supporter of the Palestinian cause and other nations have done nothing but lip service so far.

Do not fall for the bigotry of one person. He had shown his hatred of Iranians and Shia people before. I thought that when he sees that only Iran militarily supports Hamas (as expressed by the Leaders of Hamas and PIJ many times so far), he would at least stop being so anti-Iranian, but he's too ungrateful anyway.

If it weren't for Iran, Palestinians would've still been throwing stones at Israelis like before.
Anyone above 20 is old enough to remember that Palestinians used to throw stones at Israelis, as Israeli soldiers massacred them in armored vehicles and laughed at them. And all Muslim countries would've continued to watch that happen if it weren't for Iran. We are under sanctions only because of our enmity with Israel. So, yes. We do get the credit for whatever that the Axis of Resistance does. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

@Dariush the Great @925boy @Stryker1982 @yavar @Muhammed45 @waz @LeGenD @Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
If it weren't for Iran, Palestinians would've still been throwing stones at Israelis like before.

PLO was much stronger than Hamas, and inflicted dozens of Israeli casualties on a weekly basis. Before Iranian revolution took place. No one is discrediting Iran, but we also don't need Iran's support exaggerated or suggestions Iran is directing these groups to fire. We also do not need to be reminded every minute as we are trying to post updates.

If you don't stop and keep this behavior you are getting banned for making this thread go off topic and no one will shed a tear for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom