What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Report: Hezbollah has ‘no interest’ in Gaza conflict spreading to Lebanon

Today, 2:06 pm

An unnamed Lebanese official tells the London-based Arabic-language newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat that Hezbollah does not want to expand the Gaza fighting to the Lebanese theater.

“The situation on the border with Israel will remain under control because Hezbollah has no interest to expand the conflict,” the source is quoted as saying.

The official noted Iran also doesn’t want an Israel-Hezbollah war while it tries to win sanctions relief from the US at the nuclear talks in Vienna.
I dont believe anything from Times of Israel or any Zio arabic language news paper, but incase this was true then i think Hamas shud tell both Iran and hezbollah to fight Israel on their own next time. Because wats the point in Arming Hamas and Gaza if they dont intervene wen Gaza's very existence is threatened?

If i were Ismael Haniyeh, I'd tell Esmail Ghani "we dont want u to arm us nor do we want to fight anymore unless u also fight shoulder to shoulder wen the enemy tries to flatten us."

This nonsense is pissing me off

No, countries have much more massive capabilities. What it tells is you Hamas produce their own rockets , using materials they purchase with their own money, and using their own metal scraps in Gaza. Iran greatly reduced financial support to Hamas. Hamas used revenue collected from taxes and other money to buy much of these small arms/raw materials. Gaza arsenal is mostly made up of small arms. Hamas training is 99.9% their own work. You obsessed with Iran than go make a thread elsewhere. Quit spamming the thread with Palestinians dying and changing it into promotion for Iran .

@PakSword

Can you please take action against this particular member @Aspen

He is continously turning this thread into promotion of Iran. Either thread ban him or ask him to start a new thread so that he can promote Iran as much as he wants to

We are not visiting this thread to read Iranian promotion or useless condemnation statements by other Muslim leaders. We are into this thread to read about the massacre of Palestinians at the hands of Israelis.

Don't even listen to this guy

You have the right to do that.. I just thought it was unnecessary since the topic is baically Israel-Hamas but @Arian is a good poster generally.. I know him around here..

Lets just stay on topic.. Shall we that is all that matters

I don't even remember if I have deleted any of your posts. I don't even remember if I have deleted Indian posts that were off topic.

But if really any of the mods (myself included), have deleted any posts, they must be going off topic.

Regarding Iran, many members have already appreciated your country's support, whether it's little too no use in the current situation. If someone wants to remind us about that every now and then, sorry it is not an acceptable behavior.

If you really want, you can open a separate thread to gather many of your like minded people, where everyone will be open to brag as much as he likes.
Then I wish you guys the best in your struggle against Israel.
I also wish Israeli Defense Forces the best in their efforts to neutralize the threats of Iranian-made rockets on their cities.

@PakSword

Can you please take action against this particular member @Aspen

He is continously turning this thread into promotion of Iran. Either thread ban him or ask him to start a new thread so that he can promote Iran as much as he wants to

We are not visiting this thread to read Iranian promotion or useless condemnation statements by other Muslim leaders. We are into this thread to read about the massacre of Palestinians at the hands of Israelis.

What you are saying is basically as ridiculous as if we talk about Kashmir vs India without talking about Pakistan just for some perspective.

What you are saying is basically as ridiculous as if we talk about Kashmir vs India without talking about Pakistan just for some perspective.

Pakistan isn't doing anything for kashmir either

And nope Ike Pakistan is a core party in Kashmir conflict Iran is not a core party in this Gaza invasion and massacre by Israel

Stop using stop analogies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom