What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-Qassam Brigade has stated that; "All rockets used so far were about to expire, we took it out

to save space. The enemy did not see our new features". Moreover, Al-Qassam is now using

Hamas official said that and it's not true. They are using new rockets. Officials from both sides will exaggerate things. Like Israeli officials who now claiming to have set back Hamas by many years ....

Land belonging to Palestinians has been stolen systamatically by the Zionists -
Do you know what's odd? When the Irish Catholics and Northern Irish Protestants signed their peace accords a few decades back each promptly took opposite sides in the Israel-Palestine conflict. Why do you think they did that? Neither side had any stake in it.

eport him and Indus Pakistan.
Honestly you guys need to learn to put up with slightly divergent views? Or you guys want 'thought control' engineered through the mods? What I said might be slightly tongue in cheek but it was loaded with massive dose of truth. The problem with you guys is you can't cope with the truth being expsed as is.

No country, Turkey, Pakistan, Saudia, UAE, Egypt etc etc are going to do jack sh*t. They will only at best give off some gestures, statements and prayers. That will not effect the murder of those poor Palestininans one bit.

The only thing that could make differance is armies of Muslim men prepared to fight and die. But no one including all you pious warriors will do that. This will be over by next month. This has been happening for 70 years. In fact I have seen worse. Back in early 1980s Israeli soldiers under Sharon organized the mass murder of 3000 Palestinians in the Shatila massacre. Nothing happened. So it will be with this.

There is no ummah. What is happening right now is proof of it. You, me and all Muslims by our actions demonstrate this. So accept that instead of trying to erase my comments.

Honestly you guys need to learn to put up with slightly divergent views? Or you guys want 'thought control' engineered through the mods? What I said might be slightly tongue in cheek but it was loaded with massive dose of truth. The problem with you guys is you can't cope with the truth being expsed as is.

No country, Turkey, Pakistan, Saudia, UAE, Egypt etc etc are going to do jack sh*t. They will only at best give off some gestures, statements and prayers. That will not effect the murder of those poor Palestininans one bit.

The only thing that could make differance is armies of Muslim men prepared to fight and die. But no one including all you pious warriors will do that. This will be over by next month. This has been happening for 70 years. In fact I have seen worse. Back in early 1980s Israeli soldiers under Sharon organized the mass murder of 3000 Palestinians in the Shatila massacre. Nothing happened. So it will be with this.

There is no ummah. What is happening right now is proof of it. You, me and all Muslims by our actions demonstrate this. So accept that instead of trying to erase my comments.
Or a Muslim guy in a western country killing/shooting someone out of share frustration has no Muslim country is doing jack s**t about this current massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom