What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has always been the same when a weaker force resists against a stronger force. Israel with billions of foreign aids from countries like the US and Germany is obviously stronger than a small piece of land that is under siege by Israel and Egypt. It doesn't make what they are doing less admirable though.
Absolutely right. But Islam teaches us Hikmat. Remember, our beloved prophet PBUH migrated from his birth city, that he PBUH loved very much.. but he came back with full force once the time was right. The objective was to save Muslims.

People have to understand that if Gaza falls, Palestine will disappear completely. Israel will make life so hard for the remaining Arabs that they would voluntarily travel abroad to finish their ethnic cleansing project. The West Bank has already been reduced to a bunch of isolated scattered lands, most of which will disappear very soon when Israelis expand their settlements. The Gaza Strip is the only connected piece of land that remains of Palestine.
Palestine will never disappear.. I may disappear for a period of time (maybe for for a few decades) from the map of the world, but Muslims will surely take that back.

This is not the first time Palestine has fallen into enemy's hands.. but it will be the last time when Muslim recapture the land that belongs to them. In shaa Allah.

Absolutely right. But Islam teaches us Hikmat. Remember, our beloved prophet PBUH migrated from his birth city, that he PBUH loved very much.. but he came back with full force once the time was right. The objective was to save Muslims.

Hikmat can only be practiced if the other side is willing to reciprocate. Israel is on a mission. They are not interested in talks. Neither are the backers of Israel interested in facilitating talks. This is only about one thing. Stealing as much Palestinian land as possible.

The biggest problem are the Arab brothers and sisters of Palestinians. When you are abandoned by your own there is little hope. In my book Arabs are the main culprits. Their silence is killing Palestinians more than Israeli attacks.

Hikmat can only be practiced if the other side is willing to reciprocate. Israel is on a mission. They are not interested in talks. Neither are the backers of Israel interested in talks. This is only about one thing. Stealing as much Palestinian land as possible.
Tell me if it was a different case in Makkah in the early days of Islam.

Israel is still carrying out strikes on Hezbollah and Iranian militias...

-------------------
A vehicle carrying weapons on the Syrian-Lebanese border was struck by aircraft on Friday, Lebanon News LBCI and Syria reported.

The report claimed Israel was responsible for the attack.

It is high time for them to respond

Palestine will never disappear.. I may disappear for a period of time (maybe for for a few decades) from the map of the world, but Muslims will surely take that back.

This is not the first time Palestine has fallen into enemy's hands.. but it will be the last time when Muslim recapture the land that belongs to them. In shaa Allah.
If Palestine disappears, taking it back means doing to Israelis exactly what they are doing to Palestinians now.

And don't forge the Samson option. Palestine should remain on the map or else things will get way uglier than they are now. And by that, I mean that millions of people, maybe even tens of millions of people, will die. The best way to deal with Israel is to make it collapse from within, not to let them take over Palestine completely and then attack them X decades later.

Tell me if it was a different case in Makkah in the early days of Islam.

Different. The enemy was still willing to negotiate. The Israelis won't negotiate. Not until they feel satisfied they have enough Palestinian land. Treaty of Hudaybiyyah was possible because two sides signed the agreement.

What do you specifically propose the Palestinians should do?

Last edited:
I think you didn't see my posts.

I said, while I am happy seeing the response, but that happiness is always short-lived. Tell me if I am wrong.

And of course I will be vocal when I see my brothers/ sisters/ children getting killed.

I have always, and will always emphasize on something militarily planned. Rockets don;t make much of a difference, when the enemy has so many other things. Again tell me if I am wrong.

I am in favor of somehow (I don't know if it's possible though) taking all the families of Palestinians settled in other Muslim countries, and then making that whole land a warzone.. but that too once we are sure we can at least kill an equal (or even half) of Israeli soldiers, which is not the case now.. Tell me if you disagree.

What we are seeing is a rag tag militia up against an extremely cunning and fully supported enemy. which doesn't follow Geneva conventions or anything when they respond. They don't care if children die, mosque are blown up, women are raped.. Tell me if I am wrong if I want a coordinated response.

I will be very happy, if just one country.. just one.. comes to their help with full force.. whether it's Iran/ Pakistan/ KSA/ Turkey, Lebanon... any country... Rag tag militias haven't inflicted much damage in the past.

This all start because those Hamas launched rocket to Israel due to Israel raid in Al-Aqsa Mosque. Useless attack as Israel has Iron Dome and now Israel has reason to bomb 100 targets in Gaza and launched ground force operation.

This Israeli soldiers will not hesitate to kill civilians during ground force operation like what happened in the past.

It is because their religion ask them to do so :

15 One day Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel. Now listen to his message. 2 The Lord All-Powerful says: ‘When the Israelites came out of Egypt, the Amalekites tried to stop them from going to Canaan. I saw what the Amalekites did. 3 Now go fight against the Amalekites. You must completely destroy the Amalekites and everything that belongs to them. Don’t let anything live; you must kill all the men and women and all of their children and little babies. You must kill all of their cattle and sheep and all of their camels and donkeys.’”

This all start because those Hamas launched rocket to Israel due to Israel raid in Al-Aqsa Mosque. Useless attack as Israel has Iron Dome and now Israel has reason to bomb 100 targets in Gaza and launched ground force operation.

This Israeli soldiers will not hesitate to kill civilians during ground force operation like what happened in the past.

It is because their religion ask them to do so :

15 One day Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel. Now listen to his message. 2 The Lord All-Powerful says: ‘When the Israelites came out of Egypt, the Amalekites tried to stop them from going to Canaan. I saw what the Amalekites did. 3 Now go fight against the Amalekites. You must completely destroy the Amalekites and everything that belongs to them. Don’t let anything live; you must kill all the men and women and all of their children and little babies. You must kill all of their cattle and sheep and all of their camels and donkeys.’”

What are you a jew brother?

If Palestine disappears, taking it back means doing to Israelis exactly what they are doing to Palestinians now.
There are Hadiths that say the same.. Actually it will be a complete eradication of the Fitnah of Bani Israel from this planet.

I don't want to quote those here. But it will happen.

Israel is still carrying out strikes on Hezbollah and Iranian militias...

-------------------
A vehicle carrying weapons on the Syrian-Lebanese border was struck by aircraft on Friday, Lebanon News LBCI and Syria reported.

The report claimed Israel was responsible for the attack.

It is high time for them to respond

They have been throwing alot of shade but nowhere to be seen even when the jews attacking them daily and on-going until now and seems like they got hit today.. Their patience is disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom