What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are Hadiths that say the same.. Actually it will be a complete eradication of the Fitnah of Bani Israel from this planet.

I don't want to quote those here. But it will happen.
I'm not a religious person. So, besides Hadiths, can you tell us how that will happen when Israel has the Samson option?
Are you saying that Israel will use the Samson option and then people will finish them off forever?

Different. The enemy was still willing to negotiate. The Israelis won't negotiate. Treaty of Hudaybiyyah was possible because two sides signed the agreement.

What do you specifically propose the Palestinians should do?
Do you think Prophet PBUH migrated when there was an option to negotiate? Do you know Makkans planned to kill the Prophet PBUH the very night he left Makkah?

Israel is still carrying out strikes on Hezbollah and Iranian militias...

-------------------
A vehicle carrying weapons on the Syrian-Lebanese border was struck by aircraft on Friday, Lebanon News LBCI and Syria reported.

The report claimed Israel was responsible for the attack.

It is high time for them to respond
It's an unconfirmed report. It could very well be part of the Israeli propaganda campaign during war. Don't fall for it without evidence.

I'm not a religious person. So, besides Hadiths, can you tell us how that will happen when Israel has the Samson option?
Are you saying that Israel will use the Samson option and then people will finish them off forever?
Whatever is happening is all mentioned in Hadiths.

I don't know how that will happen.. but will happen.

I am a religious person, and I take guidance from my deen.

Do you think Prophet PBUH migrated when there was an option to negotiate? Do you know Makkans planned to kill the Prophet PBUH the very night he left Makkah?

The prophet PBUH abided by the conditions written by the enemy. Do you know what the Israeli demands are? Do you think it is realistic for the Palestinians to agree to Israeli demands? The Palestinians will lose all of their land. Then what? That doesn't sound hikmat to me. Palestine will never ever reach the same level of power as Israel. If you think that Palestinians would be able to regain their lost land you are mistaken. Once the Palestinians sign the Israeli agreement there is no turning back.

It's an unconfirmed report. It could very well be part of the Israeli propaganda campaign during war. Don't fall for it without evidence.

Lets wait and see... This is the best opportunity for them to open the northern front

It is because their religion ask them to do so :

15 One day Samuel said to Saul, “The Lord sent me to anoint you king over his people Israel. Now listen to his message. 2 The Lord All-Powerful says: ‘When the Israelites came out of Egypt, the Amalekites tried to stop them from going to Canaan. I saw what the Amalekites did. 3 Now go fight against the Amalekites. You must completely destroy the Amalekites and everything that belongs to them. Don’t let anything live; you must kill all the men and women and all of their children and little babies. You must kill all of their cattle and sheep and all of their camels and donkeys.’”
Bani Israel are the scum on Earth.

That's why they will be completely annihilated

and you Pakistanis are doing blue collared job abroad that is why your reserves are 22 billion $ and your PM is busy in taking loans.You are the actually one doing low level jobs in ME & western countries Abdul.Now go and drive the cab.You try to be thekedarr of Islam and only a nuclear Muslim country lol,what are you doing for poor Palestinians ? Oh yea IK called his masters of Muslim countries for the sake of it.Besharam.

not Pakistani lol
You got triggered there hey rajoo 😂 you had to bring a whole religion into your argument lol it’s inbuilt into your system lmao hate of everything Muslim but typical facist like yourself it’s normal .

( we got another anti Muslim anti Pakistani here guys masquerading with username peace be there lol ) time for new ID bigot try again lol

I don’t blame you I blame your parents and your upbringing

I’m in tourism and employ Indian cleaners & housemaids .
And yes my toilet cleaner is an Indian but he’s a hardworking Indian my toilet bowls are spotless for my guests .

Bani Israel are the scum on Earth.

That's why they will be completely annihilated

There are promise from God in Quran about punishing them, and it has happened several times during the history. I think you have read that verse right ?

This Old Testiment Bible is also believed by Christian

The prophet PBUH abided by the conditions written by the enemy. Do you know what the Israeli demands are? Do you think it is realistic for the Palestinians to agree to Israeli demands? The Palestinians will lose all of their land. Then what?
Palestinians have already lost ALL of their land. Do you consider a piece of land under your control when you can't even go in and out of it, can't construct an airport etc?

For me, even the two state solution (that most of the Muslims now accept) is not acceptable. All of the land belongs of Palestinians, and Muslims. And they will take that back.. forcefully.. when the time comes.
There are promise from God in Quran about punishing them, and it has happened several times during the history. I think you have read that verse right ?

This Old Testiment Bible is also believed by Christian
I have talked to many Ulema on this issue. This will be the last time they will be punished.. After that there will be not a single Fitnah roaming around among us in shaa Allah.

The correct axiom at play here is
"You can take a person out of the ghetto but not the ghetto out of the person!"

After having their third generation out of various European ghettos, thugs remain the same. That was European control over the ghetto... followed up by frequent pogroms and finally chambers. One always wonders why?

Muslims, first marginalized by lines on the sand ... leaving few to deal with the onslaught of the entire western "civilization"... not only landing the thugs here, arming them but controlling the amount, quality and weapons of it's opposition ...

In essence making a European problem that of Muslims, with several generations of controlled opposition, willingly accepting such controls.

It is not a "Palestinian" problem! It is a Muslim one. I'm very confident that Europe is well versed in dealing with it's thugs. No amount of waving Palestinian flags will solve this issue... it is greater than the sum of them... it is not about waving Palestinian flags over the rest of that land... Muslims for that matter ALWAYS provided safe haven to the persecuted Jews of Europe and it'd be no different now...

It is utterly childish to assume or extend great honors to thugs on their perceived prowess and skill to defeat Arab Armies... thugs were street mites of Europe for heaven sakes! How many countries did they carve out over there? Drugs, gambling and brothels businesses of choice!

Muslims were effectively neutered before this process began... part of that was devolution of the whole in bits and pieces... apparently "western civilization" sounds so magnanimous and united... Pals even segmented in Gaza and west bank... what else is new?

Every problem has a solution and it doesn't have to be stark choice ... now is the time!

and you Pakistanis are doing blue collared job abroad that is why your reserves are 22 billion $ and your PM is busy in taking loans.You are the actually one doing low level jobs in ME & western countries Abdul.Now go and drive the cab.You try to be thekedarr of Islam and only a nuclear Muslim country lol,what are you doing for poor Palestinians ? Oh yea IK called his masters of Muslim countries for the sake of it.Besharam.

Before lecturing Pakistan have a good look at your pathetic Hindustan where you cannot even save Indians dying on pavements due to kumbh mela virus. The shame is on you.

Palestinians have already lost ALL of their land. Do you consider a piece of land under your control when you can't even go in and out of it, can't construct an airport etc?

For me, even the two state solution (that most of the Muslims now accept) is not acceptable. All of the land belongs of Palestinians, and Muslims. And they will take that back.. forcefully.. when the time comes.

I have talked to many Ulema on this issue. This will be the last time they will be punished.. After that there will be not a single Fitnah roaming around among us in shaa Allah.

That won't happen. The rich Arabs who could help Palestinians are spoilt brats busy screwing Western hookers and driving luxury cars. Their excuse for not helping Palestine is no different than Israeli unwillingness to find a peace solution. Hamas is the excuse. The Arabs even speak the same tounge as the Israelis. There is no hope here. Not even in a hundred years.

Giving up on Palestine shouldn't be an option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom