What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time, things will not go in the direction that Israel expected and manipulated. This is the first time we're going to see something different.

Things seem to have become more or less silent today. Hopefully today won't be as bloody as yesterday.

Looks like Israel wants to summon the combined army of Khurasan; marching towards towards goal to liberate Palestine.

Anything happens to Bait ul Maqdis won't go unpunished.

Why? Aren't you one of those guys who preach Freedom of Speech? so IK has every right to speak his mind, and if the world reacts to it, then who is wrong? IK or the world?

Liberalism germs ^_^

Now I apologize if this video hurt someone’s feelings on this thread (which I know will be) but as per Dr. Israr Ahmed R.A opinions about Arabs...

Now I apologize if this video hurt someone’s feelings on this thread (which I know will be) but as per Dr. Israr Ahmed R.A opinions about Arabs...

We are heading towards major wars.

First, the India will be used as scapegoat to wage war against Pakistan, once we are done and dealt with Hindutva, the final goal will be Palestine.

Pakistan was created for a reason.

Keep in mind that the destruction of Al-Aqsa and the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon on the same location is EXACTLY what the Christian Evangelicals want (i.e their belief that only then Jesus will return) and what the zionists want as well (for their Messiah to arrive). I fear unfortunately this may be a full on effort to bring upon that destruction of Al-Aqsa to happen.

Why? Aren't you one of those guys who preach Freedom of Speech? so IK has every right to speak his mind, and if the world reacts to it, then who is wrong? IK or the world?
and he is not individual he is head of state . next month jab pesy mangny jaay ga to humy bhugtna pary ga ye , we aready messed up france . he is PM not a person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom