What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Manpower goes they have officially 50k.. With 40k Hamas and 9k PIJ add the volunteers and these who will report for duty to bolster their ranks. They will easily reach 110-100k...

As for anti-tanks they have kornets..

The official numbers are in this link... Reported earlier today or yesterday (without adding these who will report duty due to the tensions)
I hope it’s right, thanks for the link 🙏

Open response to member's complain:

I would like to mention this very clearly that Iran alone is not supporting Palestine. Ofcourse, Iran is our brotherly nation and her contributions are noteworthy. However, the topic of discussion over here is not only what Iran is doing in terms of scoring brownie points rather than how to combat Israeli terrorism on one hand and on the other discussing news and updates related to this topic. Also, please understand the difference between combating Israeli terrorism in terms of solution not abuse.
Next time, I will not write long post. We seriously discourage trolling in this section and any non serious poster if found will be shown exit door.
Regards

I follow the truth wherever it comes from has to be in line with Quran and sunnah. While Imrouane Houiucaine is not in line with it.
Don’t talk in air if you know someone who has refuted his claims then list or if you know anyone today who has expertise in “Islamic Eschatology” then I will be interested to know it as well...I am very open in hearing other school of thought on this subject.

~

Sorry for having to state the obvious

But one would think that after last year with the corona epidemic , people would realize that what this region need is some serious healing , not more killing.

~

Turkey is ready to put his troops in Palestine as per this video ... I am not able to verify this info:

Hasney ka nahi roney ka muqaam hey Arab Countries chosen their economic interest over supporting Palestine:

Last edited:
The guy who posted it said he got it from Hassan Nasrallah's twitter page. Didn't even know he had one lol. But Nasrallah is posting fake videos?

Well,it isn't a fake video,but it is a funny coincidence Israeli firefighters have the same trucks as French firefighters,they have the exact same uniform as many French departemental fire and rescue services and the funniest coincidence is they don't have hebrew written on their back,but French ! I don't think "Sapeurs Pompiers" is hebrew,but I could be wrong. ;)

We must be careful about what we see on social medias,many would do anything for views.... and many fall for it...

50 saal se Palestine kii haalut deekho.... and some Pakistani still expecting to get some "well wishes" from Palestine...lol

Muslim as a ummah is a whole body, you feel the overall pain if you feel the pain at any body part.

But here, to be a Momin or particularly muslims is necessity

waiting for our field marshal general sisi to unleash his toys from Cairo he’s been purchasing at great expense . if not ! then who are they for same goes for the gulf states sitting on some very lethal world class hardware. can you people not give mujahideen some air cover with your very lethal air assets??? while they fight on the ground !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom