What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
to simplify the situation in palestine,

its like when baharriya town, malick riaz started in early 80/90. to usurp the land of widows and orphans, around , while his gunslingers taji and gangs took poor people out of equation, sawan/rawalpindi, to built his fortified empire of elite /corrupt/ mera jism meri marzi. helped him in every way..
. .

consider occupied palestine as barrhiya town,..

and he is not individual he is head of state . next month jab pesy mangny jaay ga to humy bhugtna pary ga ye , we aready messed up france . he is PM not a person

PM is a public servant, same as in US... so your analogy is dead wrong, IK has every right to express his view, right or wrong its matter of prospectus, but just because the Govt of Pakistan ask for a loan or bail out which Pakistan pays back, doesn't mean they have to just sit back in silence on every major event happening in the world.

PM is a public servant, same as in US... so your analogy is dead wrong, IK has every right to express his view, right or wrong its matter of prospectus, but just because the Govt of Pakistan ask for a loan or bail out which Pakistan pays back, doesn't mean they have to just sit back in silence on every major event happening in the world.

imran khan has been elected by people of pakistan,
his only job is to speak the HEART AND MIND OF PAKISTANI PEOPLE
, not his own , BIRYANI RECPIE
This time on Eid, bangles should be worn by the leaders of Muslim countries instead of women.
The quotation , it complies with the behaviour of Vedic terrorists .

جناب ۔۔ 47 ممالک کے فوجیوں کا سربراہ راحیل شریف صاحب کا کوئی بیان نہیں؟

and he is not individual he is head of state . next month jab pesy mangny jaay ga to humy bhugtna pary ga ye , we aready messed up france . he is PM not a person

The question is "Why always Pakistan government jump on such an incident"?

There is a called Ministry of External Affairs, They usually better prepared to deal with such situations.

In the other country, especially the Head of the state try to avoid being caught between crises of two countries

This is the beginning of major conflicts. We Pakistanis have no time to waste.

> Pakistan must get rid of liberals, traitors, thugs completely
> Start Cadet training (NCC) on war footing. I'm serious.

and most importantly, educate the general public about incoming threats and future conflicts.

-- India will be used by Zionists to weaken Pakistan, and possibly start a war with Pakistan. We have already humiliated them on 27 Feb. But this time they will find an excuse to escalate tensions, because Pakistan is vocal on Palestine and Kashmir cause.

> The current leadership is rightly focusing on economy improvement, debt servicing but that's not enough.

In ur quest for being 'realistic' and 'practical'..you forgot that God was Allah not IMF or Israel.

There's a fair bit of commentary in the Quran on your mindset. And all I will say is that Muslims should be very cautious of this slavish mindset.

There is a fine balance between lunacy in the name of religion and completey surrendering in front of the kuffar.

Tou bhai jan..apna 'pragmatism' apnay pass hi rakho..tum jesay log hotay tou kabhi Masjid Aqsa aati hi na hamaray hath.

The likes of you will be shouting 'Pakistan first' on the day Israel demolishes Aqsa.
It's a sorry state when u have to deal with the external enemy and internal scumbaggery simultaneously.

Tum bhi ghulam raho gay aur apni aulad ko bhi proper ghulam tyyaar karo gay..

'Beta dekho west and Israel is our daddy..it is they who feed us and they who cloth us..always remain in Sajda to them..'

People are being massacared and he's worried about his next salary..God!

1620808463041.png

Since yesterday, I have seen a social media psyop work in some sources aimed at creating a perception against Egypt and Turkey by distorting some of the statements of HAMAS spokesperson Fazzi Berhum.

Turkey, Egypt, or Qatar, these states are generally the political advocates of Palestine in the international arena (although there are some differences of understanding between them). The Hamas spokesperson makes this clear. And he says they are in constant touch, in response to the question

However, this statement is conveyed into English and Turkish social media circles deliberately as "Egypt and Turkey call for HAMAS to an immediate cessation of attacks". Of course, I have a guess which group plotted this. However, I do not think it will help to explain here.

Last edited:
Start Cadet training (NCC) on war footing. I'm serious.
Sir this isn't 1920s anymore. An army of millions or billions won't make any difference in face of enemy equipped with ultra modern weaponry. We need less foot soldiers and more scientist engineers who can develop weapon systems capable of dealing crushing blows to enemy

Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia , etc should send military Forces to Palestine in peace keeper role to protect innocent and unarmed Palestinians and Al Aqsa Mosque from bandit İsrael

İsrael wants to destroy Al Aqsa Mosque which is the third holiest site in Islam.

In ur quest for being 'realistic' and 'practical'..you forgot that God was Allah not IMF or Israel.

There's a fair bit of commentary in the Quran on your mindset. And all I will say is that Muslims should be very cautious of this slavish mindset.

There is a fine balance between lunacy in the name of religion and completey surrendering in front of the kuffar.

Tou bhai jan..apna 'pragmatism' apnay pass hi rakho..tum jesay log hotay tou kabhi Masjid Aqsa aati hi na hamaray hath.

The likes of you will be shouting 'Pakistan first' on the day Israel demolishes Aqsa.
It's a sorry state when u have to deal with the external enemy and internal scumbaggery simultaneously.

Tum bhi ghulam raho gay aur apni aulad ko bhi proper ghulam tyyaar karo gay..

'Beta dekho west and Israel is our daddy..it is they who feed us and they who cloth us..always remain in Sajda to them..'

People are being massacared and he's worried about his next salary..God!
please do not bring religion in politics . world did not believe in your reiligion and its not 600AD . when you go to IMF WB ADB they did not ask your religion . and being a rational is ghulam then please show me what you azads have did on ground rather then farting on internet ?

Sir this isn't 1920s anymore. An army of millions or billions won't make any difference in face of enemy equipped with ultra modern weaponry. We need less foot soldiers and more scientist engineers who can develop weapon systems capable of dealing crushing blows to enemy

Israel, Turkey have requirement of military service once you turn 18, as far as I know. Whether participating in war or not, it brings positive change in youth, mentally and physically both strong.

This is the beginning of major conflicts. We Pakistanis have no time to waste.

> Pakistan must get rid of liberals, traitors, thugs completely
> Start Cadet training (NCC) on war footing. I'm serious.

and most importantly, educate the general public about incoming threats and future conflicts.

-- India will be used by Zionists to weaken Pakistan, and possibly start a war with Pakistan. We have already humiliated them on 27 Feb. But this time they will find an excuse to escalate tensions, because Pakistan is vocal on Palestine and Kashmir cause.

> The current leadership is rightly focusing on economy improvement, debt servicing but that's not enough.
this is what you look like from your posts

1620808803578.png

Since yesterday, I have seen a social media psyop work in some sources aimed at creating a perception against Egypt and Turkey by distorting some of the statements of HAMAS spokesperson Fazzi Berhum.

Turkey, Egypt, or Qatar, these states are generally the political advocates of Palestine in the international arena (although there are some differences of understanding between them). The Hamas spokesperson makes this clear. And he says they are in constant touch, in response to the question

However, this statement is conveyed into English and Turkish social media circles deliberately as "Egypt and Turkey call for HAMAS to an immediate cessation of attacks". Of course, I have a guess which group plotted this. All I want to say is that even in the most difficult times of Muslims somewhere, we continue to carry those who desire to benefit politically from it like a hunchback.

egypt, realy.. u mean sissi, wants hamas to stop rocket attacks?

guess why isreal is so safe , OF SISSI being in egypt as president.

remember . morsi,???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom