What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is "Why always Pakistan government jump on such an incident"?

There is a called Ministry of External Affairs, They usually better prepared to deal with such situations.

In the other country, especially the Head of the state try to avoid being caught between crises of two countries
this is populer culture to show masses that they are mamoo of islamic world . in real world we have no war machine to counter israel 3 days . god damn just talk and get harmed national interests . france is good example from a major arms suppliar to pakistan to blocking us in FATF . the foundation of pakistan is wrong and everything upwards wrong too . making a country on the name of religion was biggest mistake ever .

Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia , etc should send military Forces to Palestine in peace keeper role to protect innocent and unarmed Palestinians and Al Aqsa Mosque from bandit İsrael

İsrael wants to destroy Al Aqsa Mosque which is the third holiest site in Islam.
lolllz these countries have no power to mobilize ether israel can knock them down before even mobilize them . and west will sit ? which world you live sir ? pakistan have total 24 transporters and god know how many are usable . :lol:
Why would you share your pic, hah

Trolling aside, growing a spine and gherat for once can do wonders.

Pakistan is literally wasting the potential of youth. We need a cause to unite ourselves and this is it.
your ghairat helped palestine ? since last 74 years what you did please put it on table . so i know ghairat what can do . :lol:. pakistan is not able to stand own feet to feed 220mn people next year . and you guys living in another universe . face the truth we are one of the most poor countries on earth . we have merely 65% literacy rate and we have no funds to normally feed people next year . our fuel reserves are not enough for one month . bateen suno tum logoon ki to hansi aati hai :lol: most of our weapon systems are ether donated by USA or we got used scrap .

tell me how you will send your f-16 to bomb israel first :rolleyes1:

lolllz these countries have no power to mobilize ether israel can knock them down before even mobilize them . and west will sit ? which world you live sir ? pakistan have total 24 transporters and god know how many are usable . :lol:

İsrael is shit ..... cowardly puppet muslim leaders are full of shit

if Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia , send military Forces to Palestine in peace keeper role , then nobody can stop us ..... wth is tiny weak İsrael ?

but all Muslim Countries rules by cowardly puppet leaders
pathetic slave 1.8 billion ISLAMIC WORLD

if Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia , send military Forces to Palestine in peace keeper role , then nobody can stop us

سعودیہ عرب کی حفاظت کے لئے ہر وقت تیار ہیں وجہ سعودی ریال ملتے ہیں، جبکہ بیت المقدس کی حفاظت کے لئے موت پڑتی ہے۔

It is applied to internal politics and administrators... Not for International politics.

Public opinion usually affected by many sources. Take an example - Public opinion of Pakistan, will not go against china if they will do whatever with Muslims in china.

They will come to the conclusion that it is propaganda.

The same I said, External ministers should be capable enough to deal with such a situation and the head of the state should avoid get involve in such crises.

Last edited:

if Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia , send military Forces to Palestine in peace keeper role , nobody can stop us

man i ask you some real question how pakistan can go to a war when we have no food for poor people to feed next few months . we have fuel for 20 days . our reserves are 15bn$ and our people are uneducated we have no tech nor we have even power to mobilize the forces . in which world you guys living ? pakistan is not able to to fight a war with even any country that far . all we do is on our borders .
do you want pakistna to go war with israel with 18 units 60 years old c-130 or just 18 f16 b52 ? or we use 50 years old mirages ? pakistan is no one here . all pakistan can do a talk which will harm more to pakistan then israel .

your ghairat helped palestine ? since last 74 years what you did please put it on table . so i know ghairat what can do . :lol:. pakistan is not able to stand own feet to feed 220mn people next year . and you guys living in another universe . face the truth we are one of the most poor countries on earth . we have mearly 65% lutracy rate and we have no funds to normally feed people next year . our fuel reserves arenot enough for one month . bateen suno tum logoon ki to hansi aati hai :lol: most of our weapon systems are ether donated by USA or we got used scrap .

tell me how you will send your f-16 to bomb israel first :rolleyes1:

Why there's a need to bomb Israel when Occupied Kashmir is in next door?

When gherat comes, divine help comes itself. The "literacy rate" "khana kaisa milega" "bhookay marjayeingay" are all gimmicks that we have been hearing for past 70 years. Bhookay margaye toe abaadi 22 crore kesay?

Slave mentality will achieve nothing.

EC2KmcxXkAIOeDM.jpg

Btw, you could apply for asylum in European countries for more liberal lifestyle.

Why there's a need to bomb Israel when Occupied Kashmir is in next door?

When gherat comes, divine help comes itself. The "literacy rate" "khana kaisa milega" "bhookay marjayeingay" are all gimmicks that we have been hearing for past 70 years.

Slave mentality will achieve nothing.

View attachment 742922

Btw, you could apply for asylum in European countries for more liberal lifestyle.
this is not stone age my friend you have to account everything before war . or else you will be another somalia iraq syria afghanistan libya . do you want world take 200 million more refugees ?

In ur quest for being 'realistic' and 'practical'..you forgot that God was Allah not IMF or Israel.

There's a fair bit of commentary in the Quran on your mindset. And all I will say is that Muslims should be very cautious of this slavish mindset.

There is a fine balance between lunacy in the name of religion and completey surrendering in front of the kuffar.

Tou bhai jan..apna 'pragmatism' apnay pass hi rakho..tum jesay log hotay tou kabhi Masjid Aqsa aati hi na hamaray hath.

The likes of you will be shouting 'Pakistan first' on the day Israel demolishes Aqsa.
It's a sorry state when u have to deal with the external enemy and internal scumbaggery simultaneously.

Tum bhi ghulam raho gay aur apni aulad ko bhi proper ghulam tyyaar karo gay..

'Beta dekho west and Israel is our daddy..it is they who feed us and they who cloth us..always remain in Sajda to them..'

People are being massacared and he's worried about his next salary..God!

he’s aethiest . So he have no God

Imagine the futility of a superficial state and lines in the stand... people actually start believing they matter and guess what "that" right there makes something either their or someone else's business or problem.

In 1922 Brits divided Palestinian territory from Transjordan, that after they had declared support for a jewish homeland on "historical basis" in Balfour Declaration. Everything else is just going through the motions...

Fact is there are very few who make decisions, consequential ones, and show capacity to fund(finance) them but remain aloof to the resultant quagmire... real blood is on their hands.
Optics and fake narratives have a limited shelf life and invariably keeps changing.

Anyways, Jordanians sitting smug on the other side of the border... it's all good T.V. for you but had it not for the Brits you'd very well been part of it!
Same with all the rest!!!

Last edited:
Why would you share your pic, hah

Trolling aside, growing a spine and gherat for once can do wonders.

Pakistan is literally wasting the potential of youth. We need a cause to unite ourselves and this is it.

It’s he’s job to mock Muslims he has an abhorrent hate for anything Islam .

one of the stupid i meet is you . which have no brain to process the things just personally barking like mad dog to everyone whom disagree with him . its not kingdom you donkey you are on international forum

Your mentally retarded my mann. Your case is that bad. I have always thought posts smell brain dead but now I am even thinking you might be a pakistani-jew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom