What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli strikes ceased for about an hour, so did Palestinian ones, but the Israeli strikes have resumed. Three civilian homes targeted in air strikes in past half hour or so. One Palestinian casualty reported in Khan Yunis. Al-Arabiya channel reporting Israel is preparing for a wider offensive(don't think this is reliable). Israeli Knesset meeting at 9 am time in Israel.

Al-Arabiya channel reporting Israel is preparing for a wider offensive(don't think this is reliable). Israeli Knesset meeting at 9 am time in Israel.

In my honest opinion from a conventional point of view they won't commit to ground fighting. Because Gaza area is build like a labyrinth. With around 80-100k forces armed with Anti-tank, rifles, snipers, battle hardened, always read for good scrap and the terrain favors them due to the labyrinth shape plus they have bunkers. They could deplete the entire Israel army...

I want to be educate myself. Plz walk me through.

What does Hamas actually achieve by this? Fire a couple hundred rockets, hit an odd bus parked somewhere in Tel Aviv and give Israel a 'reason' to 'respond' and bomb innocent kids to oblivion? Has the history ever been other than this?

I was pissed off as soon as I heard the news of Hamas firing rockets..I cant stand the images of innocent kids blown up and Palestinian Moms shouting in despair
Deterrence. Israel has been killing them for 72 years, with or without firing rockets. Israel resorts to collective punishment to suppress any sort of resistance against her occupation of the Palestinian lands. Hamas attempts to counter that.

Hezbollah achieved deterrence in 2006 and Israel hasn't attacked Lebanon since then. Even Hamas deterred an Israeli aggression last time and the conflict ended in 48 hours after they fired hundreds of missiles.

Now you're educated. You're welcome.

Last edited:
In my honest opinion from a conventional point of view they won't commit to ground fighting. Because Gaza area is build like a labyrinth. With around 80-100k forces armed with Anti-tank, rifles, snipers, battle hardened, always read for good scrap and the terrain favors them due to the labyrinth shape plus they have bunkers. They could deplete the entire Israel army...

where did you get 80k infantry from? And they went in a few years ago with their armour having no trouble at all.

We have to hope that new innovative measures have been taken in the last few years or new tech imported to handle and induce fear amongst IDF armour.

Unfortunately, a mole within Hamas gave the locations of these tunnels to Israeli intelligence agents.

Gaza manpower is around 20-25K.

Israeli strikes ceased for about an hour, so did Palestinian ones, but the Israeli strikes have resumed. Three civilian homes targeted in air strikes in past half hour or so. One Palestinian casualty reported in Khan Yunis. Al-Arabiya channel reporting Israel is preparing for a wider offensive(don't think this is reliable). Israeli Knesset meeting at 9 am time in Israel.
Isreal Jewish govt touching Al-Aqsa mosque is like playing with the fireball. It will be hell if it converts into Jew vs Muslim. Because unstable Lebanon and Syria turn into very lethal for Israel.

where did you get 80k infantry from? And they went in a few years ago with their armour having no trouble at all.

We have to hope that new innovative measures have been taken in the last few years or new tech imported to handle and induce fear amongst IDF armour.

That was almost a decade ago.. Officially Hamas has 40.000 fighting forces add with 9.000 PIJ and you can throw in their volunteers they could easily even reach 150-200k.. 80-100k was my low ball estimation.. They have anti-tanks so tanks and 4'4's could turn into a burial place for few people.

They took heavy casualities during that clash and that was less equipped opponent

That was almost a decade ago.. Officially Hamas has 40.000 fighting forces add with 9.000 PIJ and you can throw in their volunteers they would easily even reach 150-200k.. 80-100k was my low ball estimation.. They have anti-tanks so tanks and 4'4's could turn into a burial for few people
No man this is all wrong.

you are severely overestimating their manpower. I hope they have anti armour equipment designed specifically for use against Israelis. But nothing significant can be confirmed. I hope I am surprised

When once Oppressed becomes oppressors, Power.Money/Women can corrupt anyone or any nation, Israel become so powerful with their standing in the west by using Halucaust that now they don't consider others (Arabs) as humans or equals, they just keep eradicating the Palestinians from their homes and bit by bit take over the entire Country, what's more, unfortunate is that our tax dollars are freaking used to pay for the bombs they are dropping on innocent civilians :(

Look how the " Free Media " is so scared to even discuss the issue...

Last edited:
No man this is all wrong.

you are severely overestimating their manpower. I hope they have anti armour equipment designed specifically for use against Israelis. But nothing significant can be confirmed. I hope I am surprised

As far as Manpower goes they have officially 50k.. With 40k Hamas and 9k PIJ add the volunteers and these who will report for duty to bolster their ranks. They will easily reach 110-100k...

As for anti-tanks they have kornets..

The official numbers are in this link... Reported earlier today or yesterday (without adding these who will report duty due to the tensions)

Last edited:
Isreal Jewish govt touching Al-Aqsa mosque is like playing with the fireball. It will be hell if it converts into Jew vs Muslim. Because unstable Lebanon and Syria turn into very lethal for Israel.

Syria is war torn, I don't believe Hezbollah will get involved. I'm of the opinion there will be a ceasefire by Eid.

Are these moles secretly Israelis or Palestinians sympathetic to Israel?

Palestinians with grudges/disputes, being blackmailed, or promised money/travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom