What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
very brave mujahideen people. no hesitation in there love for defence of Al asqa masjid and losses they receive. From air strikes bombardments

Israeli army says it targeted and killed intelligence commanders of Hamas.

Iran's support has been noted plenty of times in the thread. I would prefer we focus on updates/developments related to the topic. Have no issue talking about military aspects of Iranian support. Have issue with anyone suggesting Iran is directing these strikes or make it sound like they are doing it themselves. Iran doesn't attach conditions to its support to Palestinians.

I whole heartedly agree and I am very thankful for your continued updates on the situation. At the end of the day, it is the Palestinians that are having to deal with the terror.
@Slav Defence @LeGenD

Nobody can deny Iran's involvement in the Palestinian arena. Whether on the political, diplomatic or even military level. Palestinian Islamic Jihad just recently released a video statement thanking Iran for its military support, which I mentioned above. That is not "Israeli propaganda" but hard fact.

Besides, Iranian officials' recent statements about the situation in Gaza are completely on topic. As far as I know, there is no rule prohibiting a user from focusing on one particular aspect of a discussion as long as it is on topic, is there?

The article from the Jerusalem Post I shared here is relevant insofar as it hints at IRGC tactical support for Palestinian Resistance factions. Indeed, due to the fact that smuggling arms into Gaza has become increasingly difficult, Iran's military support for Palestine now mainly takes the shape of advisory assistance, transfer of technology and know-how, including the knowledge to manufacture some of the rockets locally etc. See the similarity between the Al-Qasim rocket used by pro-Iranian PMU units in Iraq, and the PIJ's Badr-3 rockets fired from Gaza, as highlighted by Fabian Hinz, who is not Isra"el"i and is a regular defence analyst:

The user has a bias against Iran, and even if you shared his subjective stance on Iran, that should not lead you to censor truth, facts and valid analyses. Thank you.
Let's get back on topic here :)

This relentless campaign by the Palestinians and their allies today has really shook the Western backers of Israel and the Israelis themselves. This was truly a powerful display of counterattack. Of course this is only the beginning, but if the Palestinians continue to reply in this fashion the Israelis are truly in trouble.

This relentless campaign by the Palestinians and their allies today has really shook the Western backers of Israel and the Israelis themselves. This was truly a powerful display of counterattack. Of course this is only the beginning, but if the Palestinians continue to reply in this fashion the Israelis are truly in trouble.

I agree it's the bravado and bravery of the Palestinians..
However, unfortunately I think this was the max display by the Palestinians... The Israeli haven't responded back yet. They can flatten all of the West Bank and Gaza in a second.

I think Israel will use the display by the Palestinians as an excuse to respond back with full force.

The Gulf Arabs from the UAE and Bahrain will provide their money and moral support to the Israeli Zionist in their fight against the Gulf Arab's enemy Al Aqsa and The Palestinians.

That's one of the more impressive things I've seen in quite a while. Looks like they were prepared for a time like this. The quantity of rockets they've been firing is incredible.
That is an old video and has nothing to do with Gaza.

1620786772896.png

Rocket attack on Israel Tuesday night killed Indian nurse Soumya Santhosh.

She was 31.

Soumya hailed from Idukki in Kerala. She was a nurse in Israel for 10 years.

She is survived by her 9-year-old son and husband in Kerala.

Soumya was on the phone with her husband when the rocket fired by Hamas in Gaza hit the building in Ashkelon. The old lady, Soumya was looking after, also died.

V Muraleedharan, Minister of State for External Affairs, condoled Soumya’s death. He tweeted, “Spoke with the family of Ms Soumya Santhosh to convey my deep condolences at her tragic demise during the rocket attacks from Gaza today. Assured all possible assistance. We have condemned these attacks and the violence in Jerusalem, and urged restraint by both sides.”

Now I understand why Indians are bending over for Israel. I forgot many Indians go to Israel to serve the Jews there. So must be worried about their kin.

I don't support any civillian casualites and hope all collateral damage is kept to minimum.

Israel has blood on it's hand... both in Gaza and also inside Israel itself.

I agree it's the bravado and bravery of the Palestinians..
However, unfortunately I think this was the max display by the Palestinians... The Israeli haven't responded back yet. They can flatten all of the West Bank and Gaza in a second.

I think Israel will use the display by the Palestinians as an excuse to respond back with full force.

The Gulf Arabs from the UAE and Bahrain will provide their money and moral support to the Israeli Zionist in their fight against the Gulf Arab's enemy Al Aqsa and The Palestinians.
I only hope this time... they get a sound response and not get their way as Israel usually get.

View attachment 742852
Rocket attack on Israel Tuesday night killed Indian nurse Soumya Santhosh.

She was 31.

Soumya hailed from Idukki in Kerala. She was a nurse in Israel for 10 years.

She is survived by her 9-year-old son and husband in Kerala.

Soumya was on the phone with her husband when the rocket fired by Hamas in Gaza hit the building in Ashkelon. The old lady, Soumya was looking after, also died.

V Muraleedharan, Minister of State for External Affairs, condoled Soumya’s death. He tweeted, “Spoke with the family of Ms Soumya Santhosh to convey my deep condolences at her tragic demise during the rocket attacks from Gaza today. Assured all possible assistance. We have condemned these attacks and the violence in Jerusalem, and urged restraint by both sides.”

Now I understand why Indians are bending over for Israel. I forgot many Indians go to Israel to serve the Jews there. So must be worried about their kin.

I don't support any civillian casualites and hope all collateral damage is kept to minimum.

Israel has blood on it's hand... both in Gaza and also inside Israel itself.

Israel is using Indians as home servers and in the event of a war as human shields... Win-win for the Israelis.
I only hope this time... they get a sound response and not get their way as Israel usually get.

They will get their way. Because the Europeans and the Gulf Arabs all support Israel.

I want to be educate myself. Plz walk me through.

What does Hamas actually achieve by this? Fire a couple hundred rockets, hit an odd bus parked somewhere in Tel Aviv and give Israel a 'reason' to 'respond' and bomb innocent kids to oblivion? Has the history ever been other than this?

I was pissed off as soon as I heard the news of Hamas firing rockets..I cant stand the images of innocent kids blown up and Palestinian Moms shouting in despair
Palestinians were getting slaughtered by Israelis long before they built there first Qassam rocket. You want them to keep getting slaughtered without them even trying to respond?

Israel is using Indians as home servers and in the event of a war as human shields... Win-win for the Israelis.

They will get their way. Because the Europeans and the Gulf Arabs all support Israel.
How are they using them as human shields? She was caretaking for an elderly woman who likely could not get into a shelter and so tried to protect her, so she risked her life for her it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom