What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also note that Israeli reserves are being called up very likely as per images and videos that have circulated of transfer of M113 and other military equipment, seems like a full fledged ground operation is being prepared, though only time will tell what will happen next.

How are they using them as human shields? She was caretaking for an elderly woman who likely could not get into a shelter and so tried to protect her, so she risked her life for her it seems.

Exactly... If it was a Palestinian child they (perhaps you) would be saying Palestinians are using children as human shields... So we can kill them.

It was tongue in cheek.

A couple homes have been struck by Israel in the past 10 minutes, no reports on casualties yet. Gaza hit Ashdod and Tel Aviv again now.

Not sure what the Israeli political strategy is. They don't have a political plan to defuse tensions. Militarily I think they they want to have a war of attrition. Bomb from the air until Palestinians run out of ammo. I don't think they seek a ground invasion.

Exactly... If it was a Palestinian child they (perhaps you) would be saying Palestinians are using children as human shields... So we can kill them.

It was tongue in cheek.
How, there is direct evidence which shows militants using Human shields and no i am not saying they should die, only explaining why they do die and that Israel doesnt purposefully target children. You show me evidence here of IDF forcing this woman to stay here since you seem so sure of it.

All Israeli's need to do is end evictions of Palestinian residents of Shiekh Jarrah, end incursions into Al-Aqsa mosque, and allow Palestinian residents of Jerusalem to vote in their own Palestinian elections. Israeli's don't have the moral stand here but they are being stubborn regardless. Too stubborn for their own good.

Dozens of Israeli airstrikes just targeted police stations and security ministry buildings in northern Gaza and Gaza city.

Almost 50 air strikes now, they are starting to hit a lot.

Israeli's trying to do their 'shock and awe' now....

Despite what is going on in Gaza, they've made unprecedented moves that will change the dynamic coming into the future. Tel Aviv is no longer safe.
All Israeli's need to do is end evictions of Palestinian residents of Shiekh Jarrah, end incursions into Al-Aqsa mosque, and allow Palestinian residents of Jerusalem to vote in their own Palestinian elections. Israeli's don't have the moral stand here but they are being stubborn regardless. Too stubborn for their own good.
This will become more and more painful for Gaza, the war of attrition does give favors to Israel as they are much safer, unless the amount of inventory is far exceeding the number of interceptors.

Despite what is going on in Gaza, they've made unprecedented moves that will change the dynamic coming into the future. Tel Aviv is no longer safe.

They knew it was coming, but I'll guess for them to see it become reality will have strong ramifications for their sense of security.

From 2019:

IDF chief warns Israelis: The next war will hit our home front extremely hard

He also issued a bleak warning to Israelis that the next war, when it came, would hit the home front hard. “It must be known and recognized that in the next war — whether in the north or against Hamas — heavy fire will be directed against our home front. I’m looking people in the eye, and saying, there will be heavy fire. We have to recognize this and we have to prepare for this… We have to prepare for this militarily; the civil hierarchies have to prepare for this; and we have to prepare for this mentally.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom