What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about Jerusalem, I will not allow you to disrespect our people and pass off as mercenaries for Iran, we aren't. Will get moderators involved if you don't stop posting this propaganda.

All my posts have been 100% on topic. That last article, albeit from a zionist source, raises several important points and is therefore perfectly relevant to the discussion here. I never passed anyone off as "mercenaries", so cease twisting my words already.

I shall keep posting details relative to Iran's backing of the Palestinian Resistance from factual and / or legitimate sources and by doing so, I will not have broken any forum rules. Are you a spokesperson of the Resistance to define what constitutes disrespect towards them?

If you are trying to deny PIJ's recent aknowledgement of Iranian support, or Ismail Haniyeh's description of Qasem Soleimani as a "martyr of Al-Quds" (exact quote) at the latter's funeral ceremony in Tehran last year, then it is you who is distorting the reality, not me.

@WebMaster @PDF Gentlemen, could you kindly advise this user to stop harassing me please? He abused your platform and his posting privileges in the past to address me in some highly offensive ways, which I raised at GHQ but sadly my request was ignored.

Presently he is trying to prevent me from posting perfectly legitimate on-topic material. I am not interested in engaging in any discussions with the person, so I would appreciate if they stopped quoting me.

Last edited:
This is about Jerusalem, I will not allow you to disrespect our people and pass off as mercenaries for Iran, we aren't. Will get moderators involved if you don't stop posting this propaganda.

This has nothing to do with disrespecting anyone. Who do you think has provided the factions in Gaza the means to strike deep within Israel? Who do you think is going to provide the funds for reconstruction/re-armament of these same factions after the conflict is over? Who do you think has made the recent long-range rocket tests of Hamas possible in the Mediterranean?

Stop being so oversensitive towards Iranian involvement. If it wasn't for Iran, which has been the only country that has constantly backed the factions in Gaza with military support, Hamas would still fire amateur rockets towards Israel.

This whole operation hints at IRGC planning, which has likely been for months in the making before Jerusalem flared up.

Last edited:
All my posts have been 100% on topic. The article, albeit from a zionist source, raises an important point and is therefore perfectly relevant to the discussion here. I never passed anyone off as "mercenaries", stop twisting my words.

I will keep highlighting Iran's backing of the Palestinian Resistance, which you are not a spokespoerson of, right here in this thread with factual posts and legitimate sources, and I have not broken any forum rules.

If you attempt to deny PIJ's recent statement of support to Iran, it is you not me who is spreading false information.

@WebMaster @PDF Gentlemen, could you please advise this user to stop harrassing me? He issued public death threats against me on your website before, which is a criminal offense in the US state where he lives in. I raised the issue at GHQ but my request was ignored. Now he is trying to prevent me from posting

@Slav Defence @LeGenD

Brothers please take care of this person, he is posting Israeli propaganda that is passing off the recent events as some kind of Iranian operation. The events are 100% related to Palestinian arena and nothing else. All his posts are about Iran on this thread instead of updates around situation in West Bank and Gaza.

I don’t think that’s what he’s saying at all. He’s just highlighting Iranians support for Gaza which is substantial and must be noted. Hamas and PJI and Iran have the same mutual goals here and they work together to achieve it.

This has nothing to do with disrespecting anyone. Who do you think has provided the factions in Gaza the means to strike deep within Israel? Who do you think is going to provide the funds for reconstruction/re-armament of these same factions after the conflict is over? Who do you think has made the recent long-range rocket tests of Hamas possible in the Mediterranean?

Stop being so oversensitive towards Iranian involvement. If it wasn't for Iran, which has been the only country that has constantly backed the factions in Gaza with military support, Hamas would still fire amateur rockets towards Israel.

This is not an Iranian op and don't change the topic. Everyone including me acknowledges Iranian military support. That does not mean they direct Palestinian factions. Focus on topic at hand.

Thoughtful post.

This may well turn out to be another a la Taliban resistance: You have the watches, but we have the time. The Palestinians, especially the million+ strong in Gaza, don't have much to lose. Yes, lives. But they are very brave, and proud people. They saw what was being done in the West Bank recently and they responded.

Israeli $ussies don't even have a half the courage, the resilience compared with the Palestinians. Remove Uncle Sam's Total Guarantee Umbrella from these cowards and you will see them crumble to their knees when Hezbollah and Hamas rain them with projectiles from the north and south.

The main problem is that the Palestinians don't have any weapons to fight back with. You can be as brave as Goliath armed with a stone but if the Israeli Goliath is bombing back with F-16s isn't a tough proposition.
will this trigger wwr3 ?

No. Most Muslim nation are dead at heart and cowards.

MBS of Saudis too busy sleeping with that pron star as was in the news... And the UAE drunk Sheikh is too busy appeasing Israel and sleeping with Mossad agents...

The Palestinians will be pulverized. Unfortunately.

I don’t think that’s what he’s saying at all. He’s just juggling Iranians support for Gaza which is substantial and must be noted. Hamas and PJI and Iran have the same mutual goals here and they work together to achieve it.

Iran's support has been noted plenty of times in the thread. I would prefer we focus on updates/developments related to the topic. Have no issue talking about military aspects of Iranian support. Have issue with anyone suggesting Iran is directing these strikes or make it sound like they are doing it themselves. Iran doesn't attach conditions to its support to Palestinians.

Guys, everyone knows who supports and backs Palestinian armed groups. No need to smear on the face of our Palestinian brother. They are a independent and strong nation resisting Israel.. Let's support them. Also @Falcon29 don't be overly sensitive towards Iranian members.. They want the best for you. Let's go.. smash Israel!

Guys, everyone knows who supports and backs Palestinian armed groups. No need to smear on the face of our Palestinian brother. They are a independent and strong nation resisting Israel.. Let's support them. Also @Falcon29 don't be overly sensitive towards Iranian members.. They want the best for you. Let's go.. smash Israel!

I don't ... and I agree, that guy is not Iranian btw.... Now there are some developments we should post inshallah ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom